Jo Anna' Sweet Winter Chai

Pony

This is just fabulous! A perfect, soft but spicy wintertime scent. I have mine amped with Intellectual Woman, which is a lovely match for this scent.

It is blended beautifully, so it's hard to pick out individual spices. The impression is overall smooth and spicy, just enough to tickle the nose, not sharp, with just a touch of brown sugar (a favorite sugar of mine). The amber must be what gives it a grounding that to my nose almost feels woody...

Just fantastic! If you like Gothic Latte, or La Vie, I think you'd like this - it has a feel much like them, although it doesn't smell like them...does that make sense?

I know...I love it!! It turned out perfect. Winter spices with a touch of sweetness. I had mine boosted with BI. :)

This is just fabulous! A perfect, soft but spicy wintertime scent.

It is blended beautifully, so it's hard to pick out individual spices. The impression is overall smooth and spicy, just enough to tickle the nose, not sharp, with just a touch of brown sugar (a favorite sugar of mine).

Oh yes! This one is beautiful! I like it even more than what I thought I would :love:

It's softer & not as spicy as I thought but I kinda like that... It's really a winter snuggle scent :)

• 1 month later...

I got this one as a sniffee. It smells just like a steaming cup of Chai tea, with lots of milk, sugar & vanilla, aside from all those yummy spices....

I use it on it's own & to ground another LP scent I bought, Fest Of Fools. That one can be a little too sweet on it's own sometimes, but I find that this grounds & deepens it.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the most delicious tea scent I've ever come across. It's lusciously creamy and perfectly spiced, like a spicy winter tea blend with milk and rich brown sugar. I love how the spices are all evenly distributed and one doesn't just dominate the other--cinnamon has a tendency to do that sometimes on my skin, but not this time. Let me just say that if I took my tea like this every day instead of settling for stevia, I'd gain about 10 pounds in a week (I drink a lot of tea)! :D

Edited by Invidiana

• 1 month later...

This is the first LP I've ever tried and it was a home run. It is surprisingly harmonious given its notes, a very pleasing and somehow 'natural' seeming blend. No one note punched me in the face like with some sweet scents. On me, the brown sugar and cinnamon took turns rising gently to the top.

It was relaxing, made me feel content and almost woozy (in a good way). I walked around saying "yummmmm" !! If this were a food I would eat it til I burst.

ETA I have this on right now on top of Jaqua's Buttercream Frosting body butter and it is absolute heaven.

Edited by tyvey

• 3 weeks later...

To me this is a very comforting scent. Like being snuggled up on a couch next to a cozy fire in the middle of winter. It smells Just like a creamy delicious chai tea to me so much so that it makes me want to go out and get some ha :666: I really like this one :rolleyes: Comforting and Yummy rolled into one :rolleyes:

Edited by Madison

I wondered if this has an actual tea accord in it somewhere because it does have a certain "airy" feeling that I usually get from tea scents but with all the spices underneath. It is very cozy, I like that the spices aren't too strong on me.

• 1 year later...

Yum! This is the perfect combination of the winter spices I love so much and the lighter, crisper aspect of tea.

Like chai itself, it's comforting and creamy, but not cloying nor heavy (I guess there's something to be said for using milk instead of cream in your hot beverage-inspired scents :icecream: )

This is very well balanced and wearable, and it can be enjoyed as a proper perfume, not just as a novelty scent. Definitely one of the best blends I've ever tried in this category!