Cougar spray 60/40 1x

Received my cougar in 60/40 spray today and tried it out. Total of 5 sprays (b/c the first two were the initial sprays from the bottle and didn't put out much). Chest, arms, torso. Went with my son to a light bulb shop. Two out of the three guys in there kept glancing up making eye contact with me. It was very noticeable (not to my son -- he was playing his DS).

Then went to the grocery store. Received pleasant stares from both men and women. One man stopped and asked me where the pie crust was located. One woman stopped and made a comment to my son that if we all kept meeting this way people would think he was her boyfriend (he's 10). Apparently, we had passed her twice in the other aisles (although I hadn't really noticed). Usually our grocery outings are quite uneventful.

That was at about 2:30p.m.

Went to martial arts class tonight at 7 pm. Used two more sprays before I left. To be quite honest, I didn't notice anything different there. People, both men and women, were friendly as usual. Nothing different. Maybe the two extra sprays were overkill but I thought with the passage of time, the first sprays would be ineffective.

Anyway, these are my results for today. I received also Sexology spray 60/40, Ail's H&S oil, and Ail's Open Windows spray 60/40. Will try those out and report results.

These mixes are new to me. I've used Androtics products before (Is/A, Is/B, Mx335) and LS (Scent of Eros and EOW). I was really anxious to see how these would work; I'm now addicted to the perfumes here. You guys seem to get awesome results.

I want to take a moment to thank all of you ladies for reporting how these mixes are working for you. And in such detail. I can't tell you how helpful it is to those of us who are just beginning to use them.

Rosegirl ;)

I have this same mix and used five sprays (probably could use 3-4 next time) on my neck and chest. I had over the top self-effects and was in sexy horny land for most of the day and my mood was all sparkly and upbeat. Definitely an awesome mix.

Oh yeah Starlitegirl. I forgot. When I sprayed it on initially, I felt kind of "high" for a couple of hours. Those were my only self-effects.

Oh yeah Starlitegirl. I forgot. When I sprayed it on initially, I felt kind of "high" for a couple of hours. Those were my only self-effects.

Yeah, some people are responders (as far as self-effects), and some are not.....

Good report, though....keep 'em coming! That's what beta testing is all about with these sprays! That way, the ladies will know what works and what doesn't....

• 2 months later...

Just to add my experience with Cougar 1X in 60/40:

I used it twice with no noticable self-effects or effect on others. I guess I might not have used enough because this weekend - KAPOW! I used five sprays and went from "blah" to "happy, perky, flirty, funny" in 10 seconds and so did my SO :) . He is five years younger than me, and he responded VERY well to the Cougar - completely as intended ;)

I went out and had a great shopping spree with one of my best friends, lots of laughs and great energy - now I can't wait to try Cougar in the workingplace. i wonder if we will get any work done??

Just to add my experience with Cougar 1X in 60/40:

I used it twice with no noticable self-effects or effect on others. I guess I might not have used enough because this weekend - KAPOW! I used five sprays and went from "blah" to "happy, perky, flirty, funny" in 10 seconds and so did my SO :) . He is five years younger than me, and he responded VERY well to the Cougar - completely as intended ;)

I went out and had a great shopping spree with one of my best friends, lots of laughs and great energy - now I can't wait to try Cougar in the workingplace. i wonder if we will get any work done??

Good reporting, Dark Sparkle. Glad to see Cougar working well for you. I haven't used it in awhile. I think I will this week. Hope you keep getting the desired results.

Good reporting, Dark Sparkle. Glad to see Cougar working well for you. I haven't used it in awhile. I think I will this week. Hope you keep getting the desired results.

Thanks Rosegirl :-)

Today I wore Cougar again and sprayed the same amount as before. Starting at work, we had a 100-year anniversary. I work for a hospital as a communications officer and as it is a PR-function I am holding as well as my other functions, I dressed professionally and neat in a tight fitting shirt and a calf long skirt - not sexy though :-D

I never knew what the DIHL-look was until today! My boss was looking at me with this huuuuge smile on his face (did I mention he is hot?) and he touched me not one, two or three times but too many times during the day, so I lost count, I was in a shock because he never, ever does that.

A really cranky old hag of a manager actually smiled and flirted (!) with me and by the end of a day I got told I was the most beautiful student (I am 34, :) ) ever seen by this doctor, and he gave me his mailaddress and telefon number.

I am completely shell shocked by the awesome power of the Cougar - this stuff ROCKS! :love:

This stuff was awesome for New Years. My husband's exgirlfriend & her b/f ended up buying our drinks,lol.

I think the 60/40 diffusion is best & I would prolly only get straight alcohol if I was adding some of my previously pruchased LPs @ home. I only used about 2 sprays over Cougar potion.

When I want sparkle - Cougar in spray ROCKS. It really does need the diffusion of getting out there - and I am going to have to say I liked it best in the straight alcohol. 60/40 might last a little longer - but this is truly a social phero in the Stone form - so pushing it out in the atmosphere really works well.

But I blew threw my bottle and I go through less when it's in scent spray - which is a similar but not identical blend ration to the 60/40 - I have it in 2 bottles of perfume. (Just lovely in Empress BTW - great congruence of scent and phero) Of course - I don't get quite the same OOOMPF either as the straight UN alcohol...

This is one that really is great in 2X without Cops. It's all - look at me GLOW!

When I want sparkle - Cougar in spray ROCKS. It really does need the diffusion of getting out there - and I am going to have to say I liked it best in the straight alcohol. 60/40 might last a little longer - but this is truly a social phero in the Stone form - so pushing it out in the atmosphere really works well.

But I blew threw my bottle and I go through less when it's in scent spray - which is a similar but not identical blend ration to the 60/40 - I have it in 2 bottles of perfume. (Just lovely in Empress BTW - great congruence of scent and phero) Of course - I don't get quite the same OOOMPF either as the straight UN alcohol...

This is one that really is great in 2X without Cops. It's all - look at me GLOW!

I got the Cougar 1X in straight alcohol, and added Nasty Habits to scent it (along with cops)....talk about naughty!!!

I got the Cougar 1X in straight alcohol, and added Nasty Habits to scent it (along with cops)....talk about naughty!!!

Girlfriend - give me a week. Going to hit him with Cougar UN 2X in alcohol after Queen Crossbones in oil plus cops.

If I don't get eaten alive - sad, so sad.

Just sayin'

Aww, yeah I tried Cougar with some OCCO as well - that was...fun :666:

Anyway, 2 X Cougar - do I even dare that? I am almost too tempted, but I got Leather coming, which I am very much looking forward to getting my grabby hands on (got the shipping notification, yay!)

Girlfriend - give me a week. Going to hit him with Cougar UN 2X in alcohol after Queen Crossbones in oil plus cops.

If I don't get eaten alive - sad, so sad.

Just sayin'

I bet you will!!!