As Of Nov 24th

Sinister Girl

Hi all!

So, if your orders contain Beta Tests, Phero Add In's or a custom, b and b etc, may be another week.

If your order DOES not, it has probably gone out.

I went ahead and shipped stuff that did not have these things in them, so you may get a later order first.

Beta tests that were ordered by Last Wed AM should have shipped over the past four days. I ship every day!

I'll get to the sales thread and clear it shortly!

Oh, one more thing, we DO have some OOS Pheros right now- BI in DPG, Sexology in D5, Treasured Hearts I think and A couple of others. They should be in stock by next Wed or Thurs.

*Inventory will take place soon- I'll keep everyone updated*

You may get your ship notice before your order confirmation- no worries. I was just fast- you have to watch the marcupials cuz they fast!

*There is a free prezzie here for whoever gets this and emails me first*

SG

Hi all!

So, if your orders contain Beta Tests, Phero Add In's or a custom, b and b etc, may be another week.

If your order DOES not, it has probably gone out.

I went ahead and shipped stuff that did not have these things in them, so you may get a later order first.

Beta tests that were ordered by Last Wed AM should have shipped over the past four days. I ship every day!

I'll get to the sales thread and clear it shortly!

Oh, one more thing, we DO have some OOS Pheros right now- BI in DPG, Sexology in D5, Treasured Hearts I think and A couple of others. They should be in stock by next Wed or Thurs.

*Inventory will take place soon- I'll keep everyone updated*

You may get your ship notice before your order confirmation- no worries. I was just fast- you have to watch the marcupials cuz they fast!

*There is a free prezzie here for whoever gets this and emails me first*

SG

I emailed!

Bwahahahahahha!

You guys are awesome!

But what I meant was there is a joke, or a reference in this post- and who ever "Gets it" and emails me with the answer- (must be complete now!) gets the prezzie- an unreleased PE that I only have enough for one extra bottle of- and, no, I won't tell you the notes- you have to wait till you get it in the mail!

hehehehehehehehehehehehe

Dang you're like the Tasmanian devil getting everything done over there so fast!

I hope you're at least getting your daily dose of Bucks... Or is it the Bucks that are keeping you going like the Tasmanian devil?

Ok, waitaminnit... there's something Aussie afloat here. First Danna's comment about marsupials, then Starlite makes an 'innocent' reference to Tazzies... hrm....

(put 2+2 together, manages somehow to get 34!)

AussieL - it is her name right? Did you make an new LE??

YEAH THAT- should be before Sunrise- but, at least I can do everything with the curtains closed!!! LOL

:018A1D~14: ...no comprendo

Edited by liz

Ok, waitaminnit... there's something Aussie afloat here. First Danna's comment about marsupials, then Starlite makes an 'innocent' reference to Tazzies... hrm....

(put 2+2 together, manages somehow to get 34!)

AussieL - it is her name right? Did you make an new LE??

Tasmanians are connected to marsupials? I had no idea. That's got to be the weirdest coincidence ever! LMAO

Ok! LOLOLOLOL

First of all.THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO called, emailed, and for the first time made me SPIT FOOD ON MY MONITOR! LOL

Liz- I'm sending you a bonus, you didn't win but it was so entertaining that you MUST be rewarded!

And our winner....................

Ms. Bookworm! Yeah-

So the joke????

Ha CLICK ME!Ha

128917164609695917.jpg

Yay...... I got my notice...it's on the way...no add ins..so I should be getting:

Beta Sprays of Leather & Scented Cougar & monthly sampler...I just got my package from last month yesterday!!! You really are jammin on it Danna...Thanks :love:

Edit for answer: OMG I having a mind blank, what movie...My favorite Christopher Walken "film" is

. Edited by FAWN

Congrats Bookworm......

What movie??? I am having a brain fart.......

My fav Walken "film" is

(I cant attach to a word)

It's Fat Boy Slim weapon of choice on you tube if the link doesn't work...It's only 3 mins long & the greatest

Edited by FAWN

Ahh, but here's the catch- it's Kevin Pollak impersonating Walken- that's why this was so smooth! You HAD to know the gag!

See? I'm fun!

And Ebil too.

Ohhh I missed that, SNL????

Ok! LOLOLOLOL

First of all.THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO called, emailed, and for the first time made me SPIT FOOD ON MY MONITOR! LOL

Liz- I'm sending you a bonus, you didn't win but it was so entertaining that you MUST be rewarded!

And our winner....................

Ms. Bookworm! Yeah-

So the joke????

Ha CLICK ME!Ha

128917164609695917.jpg

THANKS SG !! hope you weren't eating mac n cheese, hee !

Congrats SWBookworm !!

Edit for answer: OMG I having a mind blank, what movie...My favorite Christopher Walken "film" is

That was hysterical Fawn !

Edited by liz

Cool beans! Thanks SG and everyone! Christopher Walken really does oily creepy like no one else and Pollak imitating him is wicked funny.

eta: Now the waiting begins for the mystery PE!

Edited by SWBookworm

"Oh, one more thing, we DO have some OOS Pheros right now- BI in DPG, Sexology in D5, Treasured Hearts I think and A couple of others. They should be in stock by next Wed or Thurs."

Kay, what's a OOS Phero?? What's DPG and what's D5? I'm outta da loop!

So this is prolly the wrong spot.... Here goes nothing!

Question A: So you're brewing your hiney off, so that you can get January collection out by Dec.15th?

Question B: If we order those upon release, & get next day air shipping. Would that get in them in hand by Dec. 31st( Christmas factored)?

Question C: Could this deadline even be possible w/ a special order? Or would that just not be physically possible?

These questions are to keep me being good & patient till the January collection is released,lol.

Really quick-

I can't do individual CS from here guys! I'm sorry...........:)

Please- questions regarding your orders or special requests please email or call the studio!

Thanks all!

So this is prolly the wrong spot.... Here goes nothing!

Question A: So you're brewing your hiney off, so that you can get January collection out by Dec.15th?

Question B: If we order those upon release, & get next day air shipping. Would that get in them in hand by Dec. 31st( Christmas factored)?

Question C: Could this deadline even be possible w/ a special order? Or would that just not be physically possible?

This is all stuff that NEEDS to be addressed Individually, please give us a call after Monday!

Naww, I only drink around Scourger! LOL

Just a bit tired sweetie!

Besides, I like to do wacky things on the boards so we all have fun!

OH CHEEZY PLEASE CALL!

Awww, you sound like you either need some entertainment or are on the lonely side. Is it all quiet and no fun at LPMP today?

Just tired hon!

Just shipped another batch, I will be shipping later today, then that's it until Sat.

Please remember, you may get your order before a confirmation, and if it contains Add in's, some pheros, new PE'S, b and b, kits, beta tests, etc, those that can be shipped, have.

We're pretty fast around here, and I have gotten some items in record time out in the world, but we are still technically at a TAT of Two Weeks- NOT including the above Mentioned items.

Q's? Please Email or call me!

*Studio shuts down today at 3:00 PM Pacific Time. Happy Hollerdaze everyone!*

Yea!! It pays to be plain. :) I had NO add-ins and NO Betas. :) I gots my shipping notice yesterday! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I'm glad to see the office will be closed early today. You deserve it! :)

Naww, I only drink around Scourger! LOL

Just a bit tired sweetie!

Besides, I like to do wacky things on the boards so we all have fun!

I'll have a few for you *hic*, oops....hee !