Maras Rocket Fuel vs. Cougar

Maras Rocket Fuel (with SS4W) has had such great reviews, and Cougar is the HOTT new LP back in town.. whats the difference?

Are they similiar, which is SEXIER??? to yourself? others? Do you notice a difference? Id be grateful for feedback from someone who has had the luxury of spritzing both.

Which do you prefer and why? :lol:

Maras Rocket Fuel (with SS4W) has had such great reviews, and Cougar is the HOTT new LP back in town.. whats the difference?

Are they similiar, which is SEXIER??? to yourself? others? Do you notice a difference? Id be grateful for feedback from someone who has had the luxury of spritzing both.

Which do you prefer and why? :lol:

I have had the old Cougar and still have - a small- treasured amount - of Rocket Fuel.

SS4W - is in Rocket Fuel in WAY MORE than normal amounts. It's packs a wallop. Now - I am a major self responder - and SS4W never did a single solitary thing for me. But it got great reactions from men. Actually - that was part of why I loved it less than some of the other blends - because I wasn't always feeling it - but the boys clearly were. It was kind of like the feedback loop was broken for me.

I wouldn't wear it to work because I wouldn't want to muddle up peoples reactions to me - and the SS4W in that amount - it might. But I did wear it to dinner parties and social functions - and the boys just followed me around like I was catnip. Note - they are all boys who did it before and I was dressed cute - so it was all congruent. Rocket Fuel is all warm and sweet and Nomable. This is a great one for a sexy dinner date.

Cougar is bright, cheerful and YOUNG. It really does feel like it takes the years off. In the amounts used in the scented perfumes - it's lower than a full dose of Cougar. It works so well because the fragrance does seem to give you a young, sparkly feel at the same time the Cougar as a phero- is like Popularity Potion but with a sexy little swish of the hips. The grapefruit, sugars and musks - are a better day scent I think. And again - lower dose of the phero.

SS4W is a sexual mix.

Stone Cougar is a sexual-social mix, meaning you could use it either way.

I don't have a preference for one over the other because they're different. But equally wonderful and effective.

Shelly thanks for sharing your experience, Im really STILL on the fence between these two... I love the self affects of a few of the LP phero blends and I think that will help steer it for me... its good psychology actually, if you feel goood you'll strut and wear THAT sexy blend more. I just do not vibe with ANY type of none at all with the exception BI... even in PP I LOVE I can only wear a smidgeon.

I think I may just get both to try...

SS4W is a sexual mix.

Stone Cougar is a sexual-social mix, meaning you could use it either way.

I don't have a preference for one over the other because they're different. But equally wonderful and effective.

Luna, Thanks for clarifying, this is good to know.

I have had the old Cougar and still have - a small- treasured amount - of Rocket Fuel.

SS4W - is in Rocket Fuel in WAY MORE than normal amounts. It's packs a wallop. Now - I am a major self responder - and SS4W never did a single solitary thing for me. But it got great reactions from men. Actually - that was part of why I loved it less than some of the other blends - because I wasn't always feeling it - but the boys clearly were. It was kind of like the feedback loop was broken for me.

I wouldn't wear it to work because I wouldn't want to muddle up peoples reactions to me - and the SS4W in that amount - it might. But I did wear it to dinner parties and social functions - and the boys just followed me around like I was catnip. Note - they are all boys who did it before and I was dressed cute - so it was all congruent. Rocket Fuel is all warm and sweet and Nomable. This is a great one for a sexy dinner date.

Cougar is bright, cheerful and YOUNG. It really does feel like it takes the years off. In the amounts used in the scented perfumes - it's lower than a full dose of Cougar. It works so well because the fragrance does seem to give you a young, sparkly feel at the same time the Cougar as a phero- is like Popularity Potion but with a sexy little swish of the hips. The grapefruit, sugars and musks - are a better day scent I think. And again - lower dose of the phero.

Thanks for your insights Shelly! I'm getting unscented Cougar to layer underneath the scented version since the amounts in the scented version are lower.