December Releases

Beccah

We know we're getting LPSilver(yay for any LP variant). I'm ready to start speculation on the January collection.... I wonder if there's going to be a Leather enhanced potion :)

New Year's Eve hmmm...snow and indulgence come to mind...perhaps something involving mint (snow) and chocolate (indulgence) in one way or another...mint dark chocolate coconut white sugar white musk makes me think of snow and fur coats and jangling silver jewelry...yes, you have permission to guillotine me now, me and my always bringing up chocolate notes :)

Edited by Invidiana

yep this is what iam waiting for too, the December releases. I havent been ordering to much latley cause i have to tighten up on my savings this month with xmas right around the corner and etc..so ive decided iam gonna wait for the new releases before I buy anything else right now. :lovebuggy:

Edited by AncientGoddess

I personally can't wait for Winter Solstice '10! I'm constantly arranging and rearranging notes in my head trying to figure out what it could be...maybe a mix of warm and cold, dark and light, snow and spice?

Or maybe this one could be a minty cocoa one.......

Edited by Invidiana

So I wonder if the LP Silver will be the winter solstice? Or if we're getting 2 new (well actually 3, if you count P&D) LP variants? If the Ladies are aiming for the 15th, there's no way we could get Winter Solstice'10 in the January collection. This is sooooo exciting <_<

Edited by Beccah1

So I wonder if the LP Silver will be the winter solstice? Or if we're getting 2 new (well actually 3, if you count P&D) LP variants? If the Ladies are aiming for the 15th, there's no way we could get Winter Solstice'10 in the January collection. This is sooooo exciting <_<

I think they were really early last month because of Mara's vacation. The winter solstice is the 21st. I think that's when they do their blessing, so it's very likely that it could come out then. Of course, we might not get images or buy buttons or info about the scents until after that, which I think has happened before. So maybe we'll get it this month for January. I'm pretty sure last year's winter solstice came out for January. I remember getting it. *fingers crossed*

Hello!

You guys are getting so good at your detectiving!

Yup, I am finishing and charging the LP Winter aka Silver on the 21st on December. We are releasing it with the January for February Valentine's collection though, because we has something special and very "traditional" planned for the New Year's collection - and I do mean collection. This is a special magical set we hope you'll really like!

End hint.

:mail:

Hello!

Yup, I am finishing and charging the LP Winter aka Silver on the 21st on December. We are releasing it with the January for February Valentine's collection though, because we has something special and very "traditional" planned for the New Year's collection - and I do mean collection. This is a special magical set we hope you'll really like!

End hint.

:mail:

:666:

Hello!

End hint.

:666:

uh oh :mail: ;)

Hello!

End hint.

:OU1D43~112:

So is there any hangover relief in there(Kidding)?

I can't wait,Did you all see the new stuff in the store?

Love all od it

omg !! I always forget to look at the other items for sale, love all of those candle/scent holders/burners, don't know which one to pick ...or how many ? I feel another Bday or Xmas purchase coming on :OU1D43~112::beggingpleasesmiley:

Edited by liz

Hello!

End hint.

:)

Yessss, you see, I KNEW that SG was being sneaky! :666:

I'm so excited about this, Mara! I'm such an impatient person normally, but this gives me very good reason to sit on my hands till then! Good things really do come to those who wait :lol:

hey u guys

my sweetie and i are right now at my bestfriends house and her husband and we are all drunk smoking the erbs. iam so excited about the december releases. i had a good feeling about waiting to order. ya right now iam doing xmas shopping and etc tightening up on my savings. at the end of the month iam getting an xmas bonus and so excited about ordering the december release as my xmas present for me. yay. :drunk:

I'm really stuck...the only NR I can even begin to guess @ is Silver & thats easy! I haven't seen any mint chocolate scents, so I'm gonna guess there's one coming our way. It's really hard to guess, cuz every month seems like perfection & it's like how can they top this?

that does sound yummy

Oh yes, I can just see it now, minty cocoa with marshmallows *drools*

As for the "set", I wonder if it's going to be a set of Cougar variations hmmm...oh no, what have I done, I hope I don't start a riot... :P

Hmmmmm, I just know there's going to be a leather potion in there! Maybe a New Year's party. Before,during, & after?

Do you mean an actual leather note, the Leather phero, or both?

For an actual leather note leather and booze are a great combo...I can just see it already...leather, booze and some sort of musk, maybe skin musk or red musk, depends on what kind of booze there is :drunk: I guess the leather would account for before (arriving in a leather jacket), the booze for during (obviously) and the musk for lingering body heat after. I have no clue if that would work with the Leather phero. Great, now you've got me even more impatient to see what's coming!!

Edited by Invidiana

I imagine Beccah is referring to the Leather pheromone blend.

The Down & Dirty scents are pretty much as you describe except the male version doesn't have any musk.

Edited by luna65

*wonders if the December Releases will be at the open house on Sunday*

I am soooo jealous.... :drunk: I wanna go........We will expect a full report after the party skinny Lynnie... Everything...the people....the lab...new releases...the make up........make us feel as if we were there... :great:

omg !! I always forget to look at the other items for sale, love all of those candle/scent holders/burners, don't know which one to pick ...or how many ? I feel another Bday or Xmas purchase coming on :drunk::great:

Im having the same problem,after I get the last of my shopping done then I will make a choice

hugs

I imagine Beccah is referring to the Leather pheromone blend.

The Down & Dirty scents are pretty much as you describe except the male version doesn't have any musk.

Yes I was. Hmm, maybe it would be a leather enhanced party scent?

I am soooo jealous.... :wub: I wanna go........We will expect a full report after the party skinny Lynnie... Everything...the people....the lab...new releases...the make up........make us feel as if we were there... :beggingpleasesmiley:

I keep saying I live on the wrong coast. This is yet another confirmation of that fact. Me needs sun and warmth and close proximity to LPMP for occasions such as this.

I am soooo jealous.... :cry: I wanna go........We will expect a full report after the party skinny Lynnie... Everything...the people....the lab...new releases...the make up........make us feel as if we were there... :beggingpleasesmiley:

You've got it, doll!! I wish everyone was going to be there, too!!