Ail's Heart & Soul w/ OCCO

I'm really not sure what to wear to a Christmas party coming up. Thought it would be Cougar but I'm not getting much in the way of responses when I try it out.

Open Windows and OCCO would probably be good (I get very positive responses from that) but I find myself a little bit on the nervous energy side when I wear it.

I want one that promotes communication at the party (don't necessarily need to be life of the party) but also would give me a sexual aura. Something that would promote "she's nice, funny, easy to talk to, and very sexy". Would H&S plus OCCO do that?

Personally, I would pair Heart & Soul with LAM rather than OCCO, unless you have a definite sexual agenda. OCCO has a raging assload of cops after all. But LAM is a feel-good sexual, which paired with the socially adoring vibe of Heart & Soul would accomplish your goals, I think.

OCCO has a raging assload of cops after all.

Luna made me snort my coffee...

LAM has alpha-androstenol (as does OW) which does make for chatty happy sociability. However, if OW makes you jittery, LAM might also. A-nol gives me a headache, often as not.

H&S is a nice friendly vibe, and if you feel comfy with OCCO, go for it. Hey, it's a party. There will be plenty of social lubricant goin' around.

Not only am I in total agreement with Luna, but I have used Ail's heart and Soul with alot of success, it is very "I am in harmony with everyone around me"

and

the LAM would say

"especially in harmony with YOU there, in the corner, making puppy eyes at me"

Luna made me snort my coffee...

LOL

I was envisioning that a headstone :

here lies Lor, she was a raging assload of fun and

wore assloads of perfume .

LOL

I was envisioning that a headstone :

here lies Lor, she was a raging assload of fun and

wore assloads of perfume .

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA......ok, time to wipe the tea from my monitor.....YET AGAIN.....I think my laptop needs to wear a condom when I visit this forum......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA......ok, time to wipe the tea from my monitor.....YET AGAIN.....I think my laptop needs to wear a condom when I visit this forum......

hahahahahaha....ha....

new line of product!

forum members only!

computer condoms, in LP scent!

( assloads of safety ... )

Ha ha ha! My 10 year old in the next room is trying to find out what I'm laughing at. (Just read something funny baby boy). Hand on mouse, ready to minimize.

Thank you guys for the advice. I would try pairing the H&S w/ LAM but I don't have any. I put in an order (which included LAM) and just got my stamps notice today. I doubt that it will make it here for Saturday.

I get good communication results with H&S. If I add a little bit of Open Windows with some OCCO, will I get a similar effect as if I had used H&S w/ LAM?

And I have a little bit of a sexual agenda. Long story. I don't want to come off as a sexpot though. One of my goals: for a particular someone attending the party to have a hard time taking his eyes off of me. The attraction has already been established on both of our parts.

I get good communication results with H&S. If I add a little bit of Open Windows with some OCCO, will I get a similar effect as if I had used H&S w/ LAM?

And I have a little bit of a sexual agenda. Long story. I don't want to come off as a sexpot though. One of my goals: for a particular someone attending the party to have a hard time taking his eyes off of me. The attraction has already been established on both of our parts.

you wont come off as a sexpot because more cops were used.

heres the thing with cops-

you can use a little,or use loads, but using more doesnt make you look like a hooker.

You can look more fertile, but you cant be judged by your cop output.

I am in conflict with anyone who equates the amount of cop usage and looking like

a Ho.

Wearing OCCO with H+S is totally acceptable, and would definately suit your purpose, but what I think the gals are thinking is that the amount of cops in OCCO is not necessary (short of jumping in the sack...if that was the plan, Id go OCCO first choice) and that a little anol would lighten things up.

I agree, except OCCO would totally be cool too.

What assloads of cops do is make sure the message is clear that you are fertile and ready to go, the message isnt that you sleep around and must have it NOW.

But they do say now would be a good time if parties are willing....

I dont think cops are what you are wanting for the "cant take his eyes off me" effect,though.

I might consider enchanting him with LP Red or Black. Or original.

The Love Potion Red sounds like it will be even too much for a party.

My choice would be Liquid Magix.... maybe just a kiss of LP Red, HS, and only a smidge of OCCO.

What assloads of cops do is make sure the message is clear that you are fertile and ready to go, the message isnt that you sleep around and must have it NOW.

But they do say now would be a good time if parties are willing....

Isn't it funny that copulins wouldn't necessary send the signal that a woman is a slut and yet...copulins on a guy send that exact message. I would say, though, that copulins definitely send the do me now message in the appropriate context. How one is judged in that context may or may not be affected by how the other person responds to the copulins.

Isn't it funny that copulins wouldn't necessary send the signal that a woman is a slut and yet...copulins on a guy send that exact message.

LOL yeah because all it proves is that you have the scent of a fertile FEMALE on you... now if guys made copulins, we wouldnt get that message at all.

ew...thinking other thoughts now, thinking other thoughts....baking a cake....sailing the ocean....

you wont come off as a sexpot because more cops were used.

My choice would be Liquid Magix.... maybe just a kiss of LP Red, HS, and only a smidge of OCCO.

Oh. I've read on the forum several times that use of a lot of cops sends out a "do me now" signal. It is good to know that a girl doesn't come off as a ho simply b/c she uses more cops. That would certainly be an unfair classification.

I don't have Liquid Magix, but I do have a wonderful sample named Joanne's Christmas Candy. It smells really good. I will add little bit of Red, use a small amount of OCCO, a little bit of OW and some H&S. Thanks for the advice. I think it will be fun party no matter what. I don't get to go out much (it's just me and my little boy); so I will be happy just to be out having a fun time with a really good crew.

looking forward to hearing it went!

have fun, and remember life is short....

no woulda-shoulda-coulda !

Thanks Lor. Oh guess what you guys! I got my LAM in the mail this morning! So the concensus is that it should be H&S plus LAM... I need to go to Academy after while for something so I will test the LAM by itself there just to make sure it works o.k. on me. I have a question for the party though: should I put the unscented H & S on pulse points and then cover those same spots with LAM?

think about what parts will be closer to the average person, and what is most likely to hit your target.

I guess Im just not a layer-er,

but i will run ribbons of scent up my arm, in stripes next to eachother (not exactly on eachother) and then take those moist arms and very lightly rub them on my middle to get the excess off

(and when i pull my top out a little like "its warm in here", a cloud of inner scent comes wafting out because your warmer there.)

you cant get it wrong,have fun.

ooh-

and bring your LAM with you incase you want to refresh it.

Parties can be warm, esp if drinking, and scent dissapears faster.

:666: I sound like your MOM, and bring a sweater incase it gets chilly....

Edited by Lor

think about what parts will be closer to the average person, and what is most likely to hit your target.

I guess Im just not a layer-er,

but i will run ribbons of scent up my arm, in stripes next to eachother (not exactly on eachother) and then take those moist arms and very lightly rub them on my middle to get the excess off

(and when i pull my top out a little like "its warm in here", a cloud of inner scent comes wafting out because your warmer there.)

you cant get it wrong,have fun.

ooh-

and bring your LAM with you incase you want to refresh it.

Parties can be warm, esp if drinking, and scent dissapears faster.

^_^ I sound like your MOM, and bring a sweater incase it gets chilly....

ha ha. ok, mom.... :A002: