I need phero advice!

In about 4 1/2 hrs I have a first date, it's a semi-blind date, we've seen each others pictures, have talked on the phone & through e-mail, but this will our first meeting. :OU1D43~112:

What pheros should I wear? I'm not going to wear any of my cops blends so I have:

Ail's Heart & Soul

Garland & Lace

LAM

BAM

Cuddle Bunny

La Vie De Boehem Femme

Suggestions?

Edited by coffeemama

Psst! LAM, BAM and Cuddle Bunny all have cops too.

But I would say, depending on what kind of impression you want to make, go with either Heart & Soul or Boheme Femme (Intellectual Woman). I'd save Garland & Lace for the second date.

Edited by luna65

Hey Coffeemama,

I'm not as experienced in pheros as these other ladies, so my knowledge is limited. I've used H&S around work and it seems to lead people to be cooperative and pleasant. Good luck with your date. Hope it goes well.

Edited by Rosegirl

BAM has more cops than LAM, I know that. BBM doesn't have as many cops as OCCO (I don't believe any of the cops-based fragrances do except possibly Phero Girl), but it was created as a cops cover so I figure it may have as much as, say, Nakai Nectar or Tail.

Edited by luna65

The date was great, we talked for 6 hours straight! We have a dinner & movie date for Friday & we're also going to hang out & talk Saturday afternoon. :drunk:

So luna, dear, do you still recommend I wear Garland & Lace for the second date?

That's great coffeemama! Sounds like you had fun.

H&S,H&S,H&S..... I just know I love it for going out, cuz I feel happy & comfortable. I even go out on the dancefloor first. So I think that would be a good first impression/date blend. You would feel comfortable, in a typically uncomfortable situation.

You're right Beccah, that was the first date I had been on since May! And it was the first time I met him face to face & I was really comfortable w/him, it doesn't hurt that he's cute & funny & charming. B)

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies! :mad:

Edited by coffeemama