Leather--Unscented in Alcohol

Lor, what's the A word? My simple brain does not comprehend.

I've gotten acclimated to Lace because G&L V2 almost daily due to yum and happy factor. Sadly, happy factor is almost gone. So I'll have to do without that one for a bit and just be content on smelling delicious. Of course, next week is all sorts of snow predictions which means I'll probably just stay inside. Perfect time to not wear pheros.

Glad I made you laugh, Mara. Being a Goddess does have it's perks. ;) Though I am feeling that I should have far more minions at my disposal. :blush:

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's part of my reasoning too (the other part is that I do not want to use alcohol-based scent products). But the other thing was that I have been phero-bombed in the past (not as a result of my usage/experiments, but someone doing it to me deliberately) and it was not wholly pleasant. That same person had used a much more discreet dosage when we first met and I responded far better to that than when he pulled out the big guns. Then again, I have characterized myself as overly-sensitive on many occasions.

Big guns? That must have been horrid.

I don't think I'd respond well to most male pheros given that from the small bit I remember about them, they seemed Alpha male sex oriented, and Alpha males repel me almost instantly as does any sexual vibe I get from a guy. I think it's the whole caveman thing. Yuck.

Myself, I enjoy male sexual pheromones but I do not like being phero-bombed, it usually goes badly (like my latest experiment, heh). For me it's not a question of whether someone is alpha or not (although given my proclivities I prefer a certain type of alpha) but that I could only really enjoy them in a specifically sexual context (i.e. worn by someone I actually want to have sex with rather than an attempt at explicit chemical cohersion).

1x in oil seems to be a pherobomb to the TT. I don't think he could handle 2x, he's so sensitive. I have found if I sprits him with some pheros first, he can handle my cloud now :)

That's part of my reasoning too (the other part is that I do not want to use alcohol-based scent products). But the other thing was that I have been phero-bombed in the past (not as a result of my usage/experiments, but someone doing it to me deliberately) and it was not wholly pleasant. That same person had used a much more discreet dosage when we first met and I responded far better to that than when he pulled out the big guns. Then again, I have characterized myself as overly-sensitive on many occasions.

I resonate with that. And I dont think its considered overly sensitive to be sensitive to pheros, the world is more sensitive then we are as those wearing them....

Just wearing pheros in general is HUNDREDS of times stronger than mother nature.

I dont know if its considered sensitive when your around 2X that! :)

I think im sensitive to them generally speaking, but it only takes getting depleted a few time before you think "this isnt what its supposed to do" lol.

Sounds like this person bombed you close-quarters. That sucks.

Nothing like feeling bad and not knowing why.

I think it mimics the body more being dispersed in oil.

Im digging these so much more from here.

@Starlite : lol the "a" word was my silly way of refering to other phero companies that sell high dosage pheros in an alcohol base.

Like I said, its good stuff... I thoroughly enjoyed it.Its just not where I am right now is all. I totally hear you on the garland and lace...who wouldnt want more of a good thing? ;)

I resonate with that. And I dont think its considered overly sensitive to be sensitive to pheros, the world is more sensitive then we are as those wearing them....

Just wearing pheros in general is HUNDREDS of times stronger than mother nature.

I dont know if its considered sensitive when your around 2X that! :)

I think im sensitive to them generally speaking, but it only takes getting depleted a few time before you think "this isnt what its supposed to do" lol.

Sounds like this person bombed you close-quarters. That sucks.

Nothing like feeling bad and not knowing why.

I think it mimics the body more being dispersed in oil.

Im digging these so much more from here.

@Starlite : lol the "a" word was my silly way of refering to other phero companies that sell high dosage pheros in an alcohol base.

Like I said, its good stuff... I thoroughly enjoyed it.Its just not where I am right now is all. I totally hear you on the garland and lace...who wouldnt want more of a good thing? ;)

I agree that it is not necessary to be bombing everybody all the time, BUT I do enjoy using high dosages once in a while for testing.....and OCCASSIONALLY just for fun....hehe

And, even though I do wear the 2X, I normally only wear a couple spritzes and I'm done.....THIS TIME, it was mainly because we were ORIGINALLY going to be attending a Fat Tuesday parade and cookout, and my man told me he wanted me to wear a LOT of my "new pheromones" (talking about Leather)......

Our plans were changed as I was driving to his house.....he called me and told me that the cookout at his friend's house had been cancelled, because of the cold weather.....and the pheros were already applied at that point.....thus the bombing and carnage that followed.....LOL

I agree, Lor.....the slower diffusion is much more like nature.....pheros don't normally jump off your body and fly across the room......but, that said, I also enjoy having the faster diffusion if I want it......that is why I will always keep some pheros in all mediums in my arsenal....what I use will just depend on my needs at the time.....

Edited by Dolly

• 2 weeks later...

I'm quickly becoming convinced that the magic of Leather has a lot to do with self-effects because I've been wearing it to the gym where it's one big sweat factory, so much so in this current weather that the giant plate glass windows steam up completely. I can be 20 feet away from a guy and just happen to make eye contact and he'll smile, say hello, nod, give some kind of friendly response before I do anything other than make eye contact. This isn't normal for me, at least not in the past several years, which has to do with me rather than the men.

Here's the even more interesting thing. The ONLY guys I seem to get this response out of are guys who seem very confident. The kind who I'm sure have no problem dating. Not necessarily the God's Gift type. Actually those men seem to LOSE confidence because I treat them more or less like they're invisible. But even they tend to linger around me and sneak glances at me (a few who were even outright rude to me in the past when I started at this gym because I wasn't little miss perfect body or part of their clique). But the average guy who seems nice and doesn't carry himself like he's got self-esteem issues is openly friendly. In the past, even these guys didn't notice me. I kind of made myself invisible or avoided eye contact and kept to myself. Kind of a leave me alone attitude, which when I'm wearing Leather, does not exist. So I'm fairly convinced that it's the self-effects of Leather. It's the ultimate self-confidence booster while having some kind of relaxing effect like maybe DYG had. Or maybe when you feel self-confident you are more relaxed and your guard is dropped rather than always being on defense.

Edited by starlitegirl

I'm quickly becoming convinced that the magic of Leather has a lot to do with self-effects because I've been wearing it to the gym where it's one big sweat factory, so much so in this current weather that the giant plate glass windows steam up completely.

Here's the even more interesting thing. The ONLY guys I seem to get this response out of are guys who seem very confident. The kind who I'm sure have no problem dating.

;)

I know I'm more confident - more out there - more I'm all that and a bag of chips with Leather. Not like I'm not to begin with but I positively glow with Leather. And when I'm rocking it - I get better effects from guys.

And I echo - confident guys eat me UP when I've got Leather on. Or guys that really dig strong women.

But I stress it's confident men - not alpha. Alpha males seem to sit back and away as if not sure how to take me. I've tested it - there's a couple massively alpha guys at the office- and they can't get far enough away when I have Leather on. It's like I'm wearing BMOC repellant.

Like does not often call to like...someone complimentary is much more apt to respond to a certain vibe than someone who is just like you, especially when it comes to the Alpha equation. Because dominance is just that: one who believes they are dominant must dominate the entire situation, they will usually not rule in tandem, as it were. And it takes a lot of energy to be dominant, which is why someone who considers themselves Alpha will be repulsed by someone else with the same signature, they know their energy will be drained just trying to maintain their hold on the situation.

Alpha males seem to sit back and away as if not sure how to take me. I've tested it - there's a couple massively alpha guys at the office- and they can't get far enough away when I have Leather on. It's like I'm wearing BMOC repellant.

YES!

They don't know what the hell to make of us or maybe just how to handle us. We don't fawn over them like they are used to or like they expect we should. I think that baffles them. The alpha males I've dealt with at the gym don't rush to get away from me. They seem more lost in general around me. It's like I'm the whole new kind of creature. What I've seen is that alphas almost seem defeated.

God I with I had better luck with this one.

I wore this last night and mixed with dabs of OCCO purple.. all covered in Black Candy, my boyfriends FAVE perfume.

I immediately felt a rush of energy, adrenaline. I met up with the boyfriend and his friend a prominent art dealer and his friends wife. At dinner and I noticed that the friend was not able to keep eye contact with me (at all) and it was very strange and everytime I spoke to his wife, she would turn crimson red and flail her arms all over the place speaking about 10 octaves too high.. My boyfriend kept putting his arm around me with such pressure it was as if he were trying to keep me down. The waiter would not look at me when taking our orders or any time at all thru the entire dinner. I started feeling woozy after a glass of wine and very, very agitated.

We got back to his apartment and my boyfriend wouldnt talk to me, he wouldnt even look at me.

I got the hint.

I got into the shower and SCRUBBED off the leather until my skin was raw. I pulled out my LAM, neanderlicious and sexiest sex kitten from my purse.

Immediately all was better, as he was rubbing my feet he asked me "if you are angry with me about something or in a bad mood lets discuss it in private first"

???

"Ok honey"

The strange part of all this IS, my boyfriend is submissive.

First impression: you definitely OD'd.

Next: the thing about being a sub is...it doesn't necessarily mean the dom is alpha.

For example, although Q is considered an authority (I'd go so far as to call him a "guru" though he hates it when I say that) in his field, he's not truly a dominant personality. He is an intense perfectionist, but he's a really nice guy. No one ever has anything bad to say about him. However, in our scenarios he is my Master and he commands me, but not with cruelty.

He has the kindest eyes I've ever known.

It could be that while you are his Mistress, his Domina, he does not get a cold commanding vibe from you. He adores you and serves you with warmth and affection, but not from fear. He could even seek nuturing from you, though you may or may not be aware of it. So unless you know he has some kind of appropriate or positive response with Dominance, for example, then it could be that Leather causes negative or confusing associations for him, even tempered by the EST...but with additional cops it just might have been too much in terms of having to relate to you in public rather than private. Q doesn't like me to be too submissive in public, for example, because he doesn't want to call attention to that side of our relationship unless we are among like-minded friends.

So there's my interpretation of your man's reaction.

Edited by luna65

First impression: you definitely OD'd.

Next: the thing about being a sub is...it doesn't necessarily mean the dom is alpha.

For example, although Q is considered an authority (I'd go so far as to call him a "guru" though he hates it when I say that) in his field, he's not truly a dominant personality. He is an intense perfectionist, but he's a really nice guy. No one ever has anything bad to say about him. However, in our scenarios he is my Master and he commands me, but not with cruelty.

He has the kindest eyes I've ever known.

It could be that while you are his Mistress, his Domina, he does not get a cold commanding vibe from you. He adores you and serves you with warmth and affection, but not from fear. He could even seek nuturing from you, though you may or may not be aware of it. So unless you know he has some kind of appropriate or positive response with Dominance, for example, then it could be that Leather causes negative or confusing associations for him, even tempered by the EST...but with additional cops it just might have been too much in terms of having to relate to you in public rather than private. Q doesn't like me to be too submissive in public, for example, because he doesn't want to call attention to that side of our relationship unless we are among like-minded friends.

So there's my interpretation of your man's reaction.

Hmmm, I didnt think you could od with oil.. but I guess on my skin that is what it was.

What your saying Luna is alot food for thought... I do run my own business successfully and I have alpha tendancies but I am not an alpha, nor would I ever pretend to be. I simply do not have interest.

Im pretty happy and very confident though I do have "down" days. My boyfriend IS alpha socially and submissive sexually. He is in no way attracted to weakness women not in the least.. but I think maybe Leather was too over the top for his tastes. He was just not attracted to that signature. I think 'none is a no-no for him, except BI, he loves BI on occasion...but I have not yet met a man who doesnt.

Hmmm, I didnt think you could od with oil..

You ABSOLUTELY can OD with oil! What gave you the impression you couldn't?

That's another good reason to blend your perfumes and pheros...you have a scent indicator to tell you how much you are wearing. Too much perfume = too much phero.

That's another good reason to blend your perfumes and pheros...you have a scent indicator to tell you how much you are wearing. Too much perfume = too much phero.

I did state in the post above "I guess on my skin that is what it was" an od (after thinking about it).

funny thing is I wore leather in the same manner I tend to wear all my perfumes/pheroblends...very lighthanded. I am always VERY considerate of others olfactory boundaries. I hope I didnt give an impression otherwise.

I will try Leather again even lighter in application and see if I have a different reaction from others.

Im pretty happy and very confident though I do have "down" days. My boyfriend IS alpha socially and submissive sexually. He is in no way attracted to weakness women not in the least.. but I think maybe Leather was too over the top for his tastes. He was just not attracted to that signature. I think 'none is a no-no for him, except BI, he loves BI on occasion...but I have not yet met a man who doesnt.

If he's an alpha socially, and you wore a blend that brings the alpha in you out while you were in a social setting it probably just completely threw him. It sounds like it came off as you were challenging him which might have been why he thought you were mad at him. I think if you wore leather in the bedroom with him (with cops even) his response would be completely different.

It absolutely, positively sounds like you were in OD land!!!

I echo what everybody else is saying.....my man LOVES dominant women......I am already a dominant personality.....if I wear a "softer" phero, I get hit and miss results....sometimes good, sometimes just "meh", sometimes NOT good.....with dominant pheros, ALWAYS good results, and I do mean ALWAYS. BI gives me excellent results, but with LEATHER, I can spin him like a top.......literally.....

I echo what everybody else is saying.....my man LOVES dominant women......I am already a dominant personality.....if I wear a "softer" phero, I get hit and miss results....sometimes good, sometimes just "meh", sometimes NOT good.....with dominant pheros, ALWAYS good results, and I do mean ALWAYS. BI gives me excellent results, but with LEATHER, I can spin him like a top.......literally.....

I wish I could see this response he has to Leather. Every time you write about it I am more intrigued.

If he's an alpha socially, and you wore a blend that brings the alpha in you out while you were in a social setting it probably just completely threw him. It sounds like it came off as you were challenging him which might have been why he thought you were mad at him. I think if you wore leather in the bedroom with him (with cops even) his response would be completely different.

I think Im going to try it again in the bedroom... VERY lighthanded, but tommorow Im trying it at the gym.. Im hoping to have similiar experience to yours Starlightgirl... but unlike you 5'2 and ahem a little "rounder."

I think Im going to try it again in the bedroom... VERY lighthanded, but tommorow Im trying it at the gym.. Im hoping to have similiar experience to yours Starlightgirl... but unlike you 5'2 and ahem a little "rounder."

Oh sweetie... I have gotten quite round as of a few months ago. Work stress had me eating so much that I didn't even realize my pants were getting snug until I grew out of them. Horrendous. Truly.

When I talk about my experience with Leather at the gym, I am telling you this as a woman who currently is not looking her best, at least by my own standards.

Also... a little secret... I think petite women look more feminine than a 5'9 Xena the warrior princess type like me. And feminine is GOOD. Petite is GOOD. I'm learning to work my height to my advantage (finally at 41 - about time eh?), but I have a lot of days I wonder what it's like to be 5'2 and be able to not stand out like a giant or wear heels and not feel like an amazon. My height is part of the thing I'm self-conscious about. Especially when most guys are shorter than me (at least in my state).

Sounds like fun! Im so jealous.. I wanna do some spinning :lol: and I want Leather to work for me too!

Oh sweetie... I have gotten quite round as of a few months ago. Work stress had me eating so much that I didn't even realize my pants were getting snug until I grew out of them. Horrendous. Truly.

When I talk about my experience with Leather at the gym, I am telling you this as a woman who currently is not looking her best, at least by my own standards.

Also... a little secret... I think petite women look more feminine than a 5'9 Xena the warrior princess type like me. And feminine is GOOD. Petite is GOOD. I'm learning to work my height to my advantage (finally at 41 - about time eh?), but I have a lot of days I wonder what it's like to be 5'2 and be able to not stand out like a giant or wear heels and not feel like an amazon. My height is part of the thing I'm self-conscious about. Especially when most guys are shorter than me (at least in my state).

Starlitegirl, you're so lucky...Tall and curvy, very Goddesslike.

most guys I know LOVE tall women.

BMOC = Big Man on Campus

As in Football playing fat head....(editorial comment on my part)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

"Spinning like a top" evokes so many interesting images... :lol:

Well, maybe "putting him into orbit" around me might be a better metaphor.....no matter what I am doing, I am the center of his attentions.....whether I am braiding my hair or drinking a glass of water, or what.....he stops what he is doing and watches me, enthralled. Hanging on every word, every movement......he compliments how I look, how I walk, how I .....well, you get the picture!

how I .....well, you get the picture!

Well I should hope he's complimenting you on that at the very least...or the man needs a beating! :lol: That reminds me of one thing I love about the way Sexology works on Q...we're just content to stare at each other for long periods of time in the afterglow.

Well I should hope he's complimenting you on that at the very least...or the man needs a beating! :D

OH, he does that, ALWAYS!! And, repeatedly! LOL

I had a weird series of interchanges yesterday.

I had given Diane's Tournesal a try during the day. No big self effects for me - but men were extra courteous...more doors opened, people carrying my bags, my grouchy former boss was positively sweet.

End of the day on the drive home - I put on some Leather (no cops) to give myself a lift with the crappy commute.

And the combo? Got hit on by 2 different girls in half an hour shopping - one very, very blatant. And quite out of the blue.... TOO FUNNY. And unintended impact of a blend.

I had a weird series of interchanges yesterday.

I had given Diane's Tournesal a try during the day. No big self effects for me - but men were extra courteous...more doors opened, people carrying my bags, my grouchy former boss was positively sweet.

End of the day on the drive home - I put on some Leather (no cops) to give myself a lift with the crappy commute.

And the combo? Got hit on by 2 different girls in half an hour shopping - one very, very blatant. And quite out of the blue.... TOO FUNNY. And unintended impact of a blend.

Very interesting, Shelly. You'll have to intentionally wear that out to see what happens & report back to us.

Road Test - Leather:

Had a meeting with several senior folks today and I did NOT need to rehash the past, I needed to get agreement on how to move forward.

Leather 2X - I felt confident. I knew my stuff. I wanted a specific outcome. Some folks were on telecon so therefore outside the reach of the phero bomb. But those in the room - "Yes Ma'am. We are on it." To the point - the person on the phone - was backing away from original position.

Leather 2X takes me and makes me more. If Cougar is Shelly in sparkly party mode - Leather is Shelly at work. Leather is all female but take no prisoners. Leather is what every hornery self-respecting female in a male dominated work place should have in her arsenal.

Leather - self effects - will get added to the journal site - but in a nutshell - in the vernacular - Leather is - I'm the queen and you - you are so going to work for this cookie. And you will like it. :666: It's Dom but with a swish of the hips and a come hither look. Leather is simply brilliant.

If Leather was set to music - it would be the Fray's Never Say Never - this verse:

picture, you're the queen of everything

as far as the eye can see

under your command

i will be your guardian

when all is crumbling

steady your hand

That's Leather. They want you to be the queen - they will be the guardian...

Leather - I am so in love with you.

I so need this!

• 3 weeks later...

So today I learned an interesting lesson regarding leather... if you're already leaning toward cranky or bitchy leather is definitely NOT the phero to wear (at least for me). Something was bugging me and then I put on my usual sprays of Leather and on the way to the gym I could just feel my inner bitch getting ready to throttle someone. I had my Xena glare going pretty strong during my workout. Couldn't even try to minimize it. And yes, I did scare some people right out of my path and off the equipment near me. No, I'm not kidding. Xena glare amped up on Leather is someone you do not want to F*ck with. Even the tarty little queen of the gym was cautious in how she looked at me and crossed my path, and she's one who loves to give non-clique people looks like they're beneath her. - On second thought, Leather when you're already bitchy may work better than when you're not. Hmmm?

So today I learned an interesting lesson regarding leather... if you're already leaning toward cranky or bitchy leather is definitely NOT the phero to wear (at least for me). Something was bugging me and then I put on my usual sprays of Leather and on the way to the gym I could just feel my inner bitch getting ready to throttle someone. I had my Xena glare going pretty strong during my workout. Couldn't even try to minimize it. And yes, I did scare some people right out of my path and off the equipment near me. No, I'm not kidding. Xena glare amped up on Leather is someone you do not want to F*ck with. Even the tarty little queen of the gym was cautious in how she looked at me and crossed my path, and she's one who loves to give non-clique people looks like they're beneath her. - On second thought, Leather when you're already bitchy may work better than when you're not. Hmmm?

That is one reason I love Leather (and Dominance for that matter) when I am trying to get "in the zone" to deal with those clients that have proven themselves to be a handful....

Even the tarty little queen of the gym was cautious in how she looked at me and crossed my path, and she's one who loves to give non-clique people looks like they're beneath her.

Geez, so the gym is like another version of high school? Pardon my French but fuck that shit.

Geez, so the gym is like another version of high school? Pardon my French but fuck that shit.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's what I said, Luna. Fuck that shit indeed.

It's not everyone, just this primary group led by an overly fake tanned petite woman who looks 50+ and has big fake boobs that she stuffs in bra tops. I just ignore her. Her devotees follow her around like puppies. She might actually be nice but given that when I first started there I said hi to her as I walked by her and she just looked right through me I'm gonna have to say not likely.

Since I'm not there more than an hour and always focused on my workouts, it's easy enough to ignore. Her entourage is small and they all seem like jerks.

Edited by starlitegirl