Leather--Unscented in Alcohol

Leather – 3 sprays in neck

I went to one of my office. Had meeting with 2 senior colleagues. And need to sort out some internal issue wherein I had to show myself strong and stern. So I chose leather. When I was discussing the matter, I felt my colleague was not speaking much on the matter. I was the one who was making points for others to note, wherein he should have done that. I was very aggressive and powerful also in all my convo. This colleague told me another fresh issue and left the final decision on me. Willingly or unwillingly he was making me in-charge of things. That’s what I wanted and thanks to leather it always makes me get what I want….. great mi9x . I never ever want to live without it anymore….. Pls Mara never stop making it…J

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leather – 2 sprays in neck.

Had work at home and suddenly the bad thing happened. One of my friend was at home to see us. He was a good friend once but now we don’t get along very well. we had an argument and finally I showed him the door telling him I don’t want to see or tolerate you anymore. I was struggling on and off with this person for long time, and finally we parted our ways. He apologised but I did not gave in. he tried to call many times later but I just refused to converse with him at all. After this I was tensed in the day but still was in control of myself. I did not lose my control and thought that it is ok to let whatever is happening. Maybe all is happening for good. At night when I got call I was still much in control and ster and did not allow him to talk to me. I think on this matter I have surrendered to god and let this person go from my life…..

Leather – 2 in neck

I was stern and attentive. Came to office and just with gut feeling I had come to know about the something that is unacceptable to me. I contacted one of my cowroker about it , and he confirmed the issue. But at the same time he was shocked that how do I know about it, as no one knows yet. I said just the instinct that something is wrong here. Anyhow …I raised my voice to my boss it. I was furious and angry on another co-worker who had a role in the whole matter. I yelled at him(which was much required, without leather I wouldn’t have done that. I would have handled trhe matter softly which could be wrong). I became very strong on this and spoke to many people about this. it made a big impact on the people and specific department . the kind of situation we are in , making a presence was much required. So my boss completely supported me on this and in fact appreciated me to raise my voice at right time. He took some immediate strong decisions, which were not liked by some in the company. But it was required.

Another time leather gave me much strength to deal with such difficult situation….

• 4 months later...

This is one of the greatest things ever, though I'm not wearing it for hits, in fact I have yet to really get any-but I'm still shy about a lot of things and proceed with a lot of caution. Hopefully this isn't TMI, but this is why I love it:

No, what's great about this phero blend is that I feel not only in control, but it cut my anxiety issues drastically. Astrologically I suppose you can say I am the Lunar type, and this aids me in emotional self-control so well I may never have to go to a psychologist or psychiatrist for meds to deal with anxiety driven mood swings. This isn't to say I am now free of issues, and to be fair here is still years after getting off of food that was killing me and a very long break of alcohol consumption-and I'll never be able to drink like I used to.

But Leather is the icing on the cake, people listen to me, and men are far less likely to act overbearing, usually more polite and respectful. If I find a good guy (current Solar and Lunar Return looks promising), the relationship will clearly be on my own terms, the mix of self-effects and how people respond is near perfect. I can't wait to try Dominance next, but I will probably order more samplers and a few other things first.

ETA: I'm not using the alcohol version, just the one in oil.

Edited by Queen of Swords

This is one of the greatest things ever, though I'm not wearing it for hits, in fact I have yet to really get any-but I'm still shy about a lot of things and proceed with a lot of caution. Hopefully this isn't TMI, but this is why I love it:

No, what's great about this phero blend is that I feel not only in control, but it cut my anxiety issues drastically. Astrologically I suppose you can say I am the Lunar type, and this aids me in emotional self-control so well I may never have to go to a psychologist or psychiatrist for meds to deal with anxiety driven mood swings. This isn't to say I am now free of issues, and to be fair here is still years after getting off of food that was killing me and a very long break of alcohol consumption-and I'll never be able to drink like I used to.

But Leather is the icing on the cake, people listen to me, and men are far less likely to act overbearing, usually more polite and respectful. If I find a good guy (current Solar and Lunar Return looks promising), the relationship will clearly be on my own terms, the mix of self-effects and how people respond is near perfect. I can't wait to try Dominance next, but I will probably order more samplers and a few other things first.

ETA: I'm not using the alcohol version, just the one in oil.

So feeling you on this one! I love this....I have mine in silicone and spray in unscented and lots of oil scents boosted.....

It's one of those blends that made me a believer, but with limitations. I feel lucky LPMP is my first dip in the water when it came to pheromones because other companies that I will not name are not so ethical, in fact making dominance blends for men to act like predators.

There is hug potential of phero and related blends for healing, but the medical/psychiatric community is so pharmaceutical focused it will probably never be considered as a legit treatment sans a revolution because of how drug and drug patented oriented it has became, and I say this as someone who is very pro-vaccine, evidence based medicine, the whole nine yards.

My current hypothesis about why phero blends like Leather and Dominance work for some women and not others is that women with a strong Mars, even if its afflicted, out of sect, and/or in a cadent house are more accustomed to handling Marsian energies, but it's not like the scientific community gives a damn about divination, much less the real history of it anyway. : P

Edited by Queen of Swords

I forgot to add-

The hype of Oxytocin doesn't count-it's not even a pheromone, it's only real big now because VIP people take an incredibly reductionist view of human psychology narrowing it down to one molecule. It's not about helping people but thinking you can use one thing that will solve all your problems. It's like The Law Of Attraction, a one size all solution that has nothing to do with reality, forget real life is unfair, complicated, and who is really in charge of society.

Yeah I saw the TED talk with some guy whose name I've forgotten but oozes slime like I couldn't believe.

Not sure where this belongs,because the sum is more than the parts ...heh

60/40 alcohol/oil

Cat's Eye,OCCO SLF and a spritz of Leather ... and another spritz of Leather about 2 hours in... this combination of scent and intent will let your evil twin out to play. I came close to doing something I would not want to be held accountable for :666:

Guest icing

Is this the right place for this?

I have a Leather-Topper mix, because I freaking love DHEA blends and "alpha" blends.

I feel happy/bouncy, strong, and confident with it (I try to project that, anyway, but it definitely helps to have pheros), but here's an interesting thing:

I work with a bunch of nice, but loud and obnoxious guys, and it's mostly a fun, sarcastic group, but there are some more antisocial ones.

With the Leather blend, suddenly the ones that are actually kinda sullen are smiling at me, helping me carry things, grabbing chairs for me, or helping prep whatever I'm working on.

I've worn it, switched to something else for a few days, then back, and it's the same result, every time.

With the Leather blend, suddenly the ones that are actually kinda sullen are smiling at me, helping me carry things, grabbing chairs for me, or helping prep whatever I'm working on.

I've worn it, switched to something else for a few days, then back, and it's the same result, every time.

That is the balance of Est :) ...Leather is a brilliant blend !!!!!!! ... I can see adding Topper,it really does go with everything :lol:

Guest icing

That is the balance of Est :) ...Leather is a brilliant blend !!!!!!! ... I can see adding Topper,it really does go with everything :lol:

At first, I thought I didn't like Est... I always felt... off... I tried Lace and Cuddle Bunny and I think those might just not be congruent with my personality, because I was pretty much invisible on those days - I also felt like I was "not me"... but after trying Blatant Invitation and Bang, I've found that Est, in the right mix, really works for me - especially as a social phero (BI, Bang, and Sexpionage work amazingly well as a popularity blend around women, for me... so odd).

...and Leather is amazing.

• 1 month later...

Personally I would start at 1x. That's already 3 times stronger than what comes in blends. 1 spray of 1x might be your sweet spot but if you buy2x that would be impossible to use or even find out. You don't want to wear too much of anything with none in it IMO. It can be like spraying Instabitch.

Halo0073 -- WHERE on gosh's little green planet are you finding these gorgeous hunks of male specimens for your avi pix? By the time I stop drooling over the avi and actually read your posts, I've forgotten what the thread's about.

NOW STOP THAT!!!!! I can't keep spending fifteen minutes on every one of your posts . . . over and over . . . all night long . . . sigh

I have barely tpuched my 60/40 bottle. I wore this once when I first started my current job to set the tone but ended up with a staff threatened to quit. Leather doesn't work well in the team as they were pampered by my ex-boss and she told me to tone down and work together with them.

I have a new boss and I'm slowly tightening up these few months. When I am at work, I already give out the "Leather" vibes. I'm not sure if I really need this but I'm willing to test it out again.

• 2 months later...

I LOVE Leather! It gives me a similar vibe to Audacious...Sassy, Spunky & SEXAAAY! I think the Est in it gives me a little bit of girly/giggly/flirty too. A great combo of self effects! My hubby has warmed up to it happily enough :Emoticons0424: I wonder if Dominance would be to hard for me to pull off? I like the alpha vibe a lot but I may be too happy/laid back for the Dominance vibe to play off right on me. Leather seems to be just the ticket though! I have Sex & Violins w/Dominance coming in the Nov sampler to compare so I guess I'll find out :D

I've only tried it once but I think Dominance is more closer to Audacious, but still much more calm and controlled while wielding the iron hand-if I was going to make an analogy, it reminds me of the best of Mars in Capricorn. I'll give Dom another try tomorrow so I can better comment on it, blends with A-nol seem to act weirdly and more intensely the first one-two times with my system before they truly settle in, though I have a feeling I need to be careful with this one either way lest a few too many people become afraid of me.

I've only tried it once but I think Dominance is more closer to Audacious, but still much more calm and controlled while wielding the iron hand-if I was going to make an analogy, it reminds me of the best of Mars in Capricorn. I'll give Dom another try tomorrow so I can better comment on it, blends with A-nol seem to act weirdly and more intensely the first one-two times with my system before they truly settle in, though I have a feeling I need to be careful with this one either way lest a few too many people become afraid of me.

The only inkling I have of what's in Dominance is from Leather's description. It mentions; "This is a variation of our Dominance Pheromone Blend for Women, made "softer" with the addition of the precious "ultra-feminizing" pheromone, Estratetraenol." It says it contains (but doesn't mention being limited to): Estratetraenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Beta-Androstenone and Alpha-Androstenone. I clicked on the link to the Dominance description page but it said the "page was not found" so I'll just have to try it and hope I don't scare anyone :blink::lol:

If you take the above listed ingredients + cops & DHEAS we get Audacious (the ingredients list at least for, though not the actual blend details). ^-^ I really like Audacious too!

Looking forward to your update thoughts on Dom. I really want to like it since Leather and Audacious work so well for me :love:

I didn't mean to imply Leather wasn't close to Dominance, it is, and Audacious is a blend that I believe I should be the most careful with because I can see myself doing something very stupid with. Both Leather and Dom have a You Own The Place/World type of vibe, though Dominance is much more hardcore.

The differences between Audacious, Leather and Dom probably has to do with the differences in ratios of pheromones in the mix, the results are very different despite them all being pretty Marsian.

I didn't mean to imply Leather wasn't close to Dominance, it is, and Audacious is a blend that I believe I should be the most careful with because I can see myself doing something very stupid with.

:blink: D'oh! I totally misunderstood! I thought you meant Dominance not Audacious! What kind of careful? What kind of stupid? Like silly or angry or something else? I like Audacious but even though something not so good/out of the ordinary hasn't happened for me, I'm still always open to learning from others for signs (positive or negative) I may not have immediately picked up on. Thank You QoS! But on a side note then, it's a pretty likely shoe-in that if Leather & I agree, then so will Dom? - SWEET. I'm optimistic :)

I think Audacious and Dominance both have stronger Marsian qualities than Leather, but Audacious isn't-in my own personal experience, mind you-as self-controlled and makes me feel spacey. Leather and Dominance are more oriented towards control, Audacious is about letting your hair down and doing what you want.

Hmm Interesting! I think I can understand that. There is a lil' crazy in the sexy, sassy of Audacious that wasn't going on with the Leather. If I can put it into words, Audacious gives me the "I'm gonna do what I want and you're welcome to come along but I really don;t care 'cause I'm gonna do what I want regardless...watch me go..." and the Leather is like "I've got a plan and you can either step up or step behind...oh and by the way, I will look SO good doing whatever that may be".

• 2 weeks later...

I tried this last night, mainly to see its effect on my mood when BF was safely out of the house, (and the line of fire, should my mood take a turn for the worst). I didn't really notice any change in my mood, which was nice, 'cause I started off in a really good one. And I didn't really notice any "selfies" either... Until BF came home. I was in the middle of making dinner, and he'd just come home from band practice, and I noticed that I was gently ordering him around the kitchen, (wash this? put these away? move over here? throw these back in the fridge?), and he was just doing it. No hesitating, no blabbing for 10 minutes until he forgot to do it. He just did whatever I asked. :huh: (Can't wait to see how it fares in the bedroom! :lol: ). I didn't feel bossy. I didn't feel bitchy, (like I really expected to). I just felt a wee bit sassy. Kind of like, "you're going to do this, and you're going to like it." Obviously I need to test this again, but for a first try, it wasn't nearly as scary as I'd anticipated.

I've had a little issue with anxiety lately, (have had an anxiety disorder in the past), and I did notice that my anxiety was still evident, but not aggravated.

I used 4 sprays from my little trial vial - two to my chest/abdomen, and one to each arm. I might try a little more or a little less next time. I think I liked this. Curious about how it would work with added cops... This might wind up being a good mix for me after all! :)

Edited by Eggers

he was just doing it. No hesitating, no blabbing for 10 minutes until he forgot to do it. He just did whatever I asked. :huh: (Can't wait to see how it fares in the bedroom! :lol: ). I didn't feel bossy. I didn't feel bitchy, (like I really expected to). I just felt a wee bit sassy. Kind of like, "you're going to do this, and you're going to like it."

Oh Hell Yeah :001_302:

...mmmm,luvs me some Leather :P

I tried this last night, mainly to see its effect on my mood when BF was safely out of the house, (and the line of fire, should my mood take a turn for the worst). I didn't really notice any change in my mood, which was nice, 'cause I started off in a really good one. And I didn't really notice any "selfies" either... Until BF came home. I was in the middle of making dinner, and he'd just come home from band practice, and I noticed that I was gently ordering him around the kitchen, (wash this? put these away? move over here? throw these back in the fridge?), and he was just doing it. No hesitating, no blabbing for 10 minutes until he forgot to do it. He just did whatever I asked. :huh: (Can't wait to see how it fares in the bedroom! :lol: ). I didn't feel bossy. I didn't feel bitchy, (like I really expected to). I just felt a wee bit sassy. Kind of like, "you're going to do this, and you're going to like it." Obviously I need to test this again, but for a first try, it wasn't nearly as scary as I'd anticipated.

I've had a little issue with anxiety lately, (have had an anxiety disorder in the past), and I did notice that my anxiety was still evident, but not aggravated.

I used 4 sprays from my little trial vial - two to my chest/abdomen, and one to each arm. I might try a little more or a little less next time. I think I liked this. Curious about how it would work with added cops... This might wind up being a good mix for me after all! :)

Great review, Eggers!!!

. I didn't feel bossy. I didn't feel bitchy, (like I really expected to). I just felt a wee bit sassy. Kind of like, "you're going to do this, and you're going to like it." Obviously I need to test this again, but for a first try, it wasn't nearly as scary as I'd anticipated.

I feel like that with DOM I think. The past two times I've worn Sex and Violins I've spoken my mind even more than usual. I feel a wee but sassy wearing that. Leather, I don't notice anything really

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to test Leather Phero tomorrow at work as I have some heavy duty meetings, does everyone feel this one is ok to wear to work?

thanks

I'm pretty sure others have worn Leather to work, so it should be fine. Do you have SWS, because that one is supposed to be awesome for the work environment.

I have to deal with a Leachy / Creepy Plant Manager at one of our remote facilities tomorrow and if this guy calls me honey or tries to tap my bottom, one more time, I might have to take him down....

I want him to know who the hell is in charge and it sure as hell is not him, so I'm hoping this will give me the edge I need....thanks everyone

I have to deal with a Leachy / Creepy Plant Manager at one of our remote facilities tomorrow and if this guy calls me honey or tries to tap my bottom, one more time, I might have to take him down....

I want him to know who the hell is in charge and it sure as hell is not him, so I'm hoping this will give me the edge I need....thanks everyone

:( ...No one has the right to touch you in an inappropriate way..no one... a swift hit/hard elbow jab,whatever, and an "oops I have fast reactions" and only that excuse IF it is necessary to uphold a working relationship,otherwise you owe him Nothing! ...believe me he already knows he is in the wrong :mad:

:( ...No one has the right to touch you in an inappropriate way..no one... a swift hit/hard elbow jab,whatever, and an "oops I have fast reactions" and only that excuse IF it is necessary to uphold a working relationship,otherwise you owe him Nothing! ...believe me he already knows he is in the wrong :mad:

:yeahthat: Most definitely!