Leather--Unscented in Alcohol

Was wearing an extra drop of this with Bad Girl Leather and OCCO Black (my first outdoor trial of that one) & that spritz of Pop yesterday and I swear the masses parted for me as I walked down the street. Got more DIHL than I could count, mostly from super pretty way younger dudes. Not my type at all, but I'll take the confirmation that this shit is the bomb! And it drives the Mr. BANANAS. He cannot stop staring all googly-eyed and telling me how gorgeous and powerful and fierce I am (why yes, thank you!). He's also alpha and already super mega handsy and cuddly but this drives him into peacocking protective mode, like he wants to show the world we are together and fierce and everybody better get out the way! Teamwork makes the dream work! I will never be without Leather, never ever ever ever.

This is so sweet! He sounds like an awesome dude, too.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

I am very Leather cautious, despite Halo and Stacy repeatedly telling me not to worry. If I were to wear some UN Leather from the pherotine bottle, woould we say 3 drops? 5? I know it's wildly subjective but I feel experimental today.

5 hours ago, Bella15 said:

When I use the droppers, I usually do 3 drops - 1 for each wrist and cleavage. 

Okay, sounds about right. I seem to recall 5 drops of DHEAS being too much for me and 3 being perfect. Sometimes my brain doesn't want to believe that so little can do so much.

3 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Okay, sounds about right. I seem to recall 5 drops of DHEAS being too much for me and 3 being perfect. Sometimes my brain doesn't want to believe that so little can do so much.

I can't wait to hear how it goes!

56 minutes ago, Bella15 said:

I can't wait to hear how it goes!

I don't think it went especially well, I'll have to try it for nighttimes and different settings. My kids dad seemed more fearful than usual when he came over to watch the kids while I taught, and I could tell he was trying to go invisible and wasn't going to look up from his phone unless I addressed hm first. He seemed surprised when I said "have a nice day." I played a lot of Bowie, Marvin Gaye and a little Zeppelin in class, and worked everyone a little harder. When I stopped at target to get some stuff, the girl at the register added, after suggesting that I put the hair product in my purse, "I mean, I'm not telling you what to do. You know what you're doing, you look like you have everything under control. Some people like to keep the hair products separate from the food but you don't look upright or anything."

Um, okay. My verdict is that I don't feel at all scary or aggressive on the inside like I do on Dom, but maybe they're reading me the same way, even with the EST. Or I'm coming across as an unstable pregnant person and no one wants to set me off. 

I switched out to Super Happy Funtime for the afternoon, and my son blew off a neighborhood bro to play Magic the Gathering with me. I even offered to drive him to a kids draft of the game but he said he'd rather play with me. 

I want to try Leather again at home with just my man sometime soon, he got instantly snugly the one time I tried to DOM some jerks around us. 

17 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I don't think it went especially well, I'll have to try it for nighttimes and different settings. My kids dad seemed more fearful than usual when he came over to watch the kids while I taught, and I could tell he was trying to go invisible and wasn't going to look up from his phone unless I addressed hm first. He seemed surprised when I said "have a nice day." I played a lot of Bowie, Marvin Gaye and a little Zeppelin in class, and worked everyone a little harder. When I stopped at target to get some stuff, the girl at the register added, after suggesting that I put the hair product in my purse, "I mean, I'm not telling you what to do. You know what you're doing, you look like you have everything under control. Some people like to keep the hair products separate from the food but you don't look upright or anything."

Um, okay. My verdict is that I don't feel at all scary or aggressive on the inside like I do on Dom, but maybe they're reading me the same way, even with the EST. Or I'm coming across as an unstable pregnant person and no one wants to set me off. 

I switched out to Super Happy Funtime for the afternoon, and my son blew off a neighborhood bro to play Magic the Gathering with me. I even offered to drive him to a kids draft of the game but he said he'd rather play with me. 

I want to try Leather again at home with just my man sometime soon, he got instantly snugly the one time I tried to DOM some jerks around us. 

I really wish that I could pull off Leather more often than I seem to be able to. BF always gets all "grabby-hands" whenever I wear it, (I mean, when I'm wearing it during non-dangerous times, and am not trying to separate his head from his body! :lol: ). He responds really, really well when I wear more "dominant" blends like Leather, Sexpionage and LFN, and it bums me out that I can't just wear them willy-nilly, like I do with pretty much any other blend. I often wonder if that's because I'm already unknowingly putting out a dominant signature myself, and adding more just takes it over the top, or if I'm just so non-dominant that I'm not used to the feeling and wind up feeling murderous. Dunno. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/8/2010 at 7:23 PM, starlitegirl said:

I've come to picture Dom as the full on Dominatrix with her whip ready to go and Leather as the sexy woman in leather who keeps a whip in her bag. Yeah, I'm weird.

The analogy I live for it~! YAS ? I want to be little bit of both to be honest...

On 1/19/2010 at 8:11 PM, Shelly B said:

Leather is all female but take no prisoners. Leather is what every hornery self-respecting female in a male dominated work place should have in her arsenal.

If this doesn't convince people to at least try a dominant based Phero I don't know what will! 

On 2/1/2010 at 2:49 PM, starlitegirl said:

I FINALLY wore this today to the gym. OMG! I'm in love. This is THE blend for the gym. Men just sit up at attention with this one. They get all goofy and wave hello. They wander back and forth by you. They stand around you for no reason. They pretend they don't notice you but keep peeking over at you nonchalantly. They do whatever they can to be near you once they've been hit by this one. Good Christ! This is like man-nip in a bottle!

ETA: Self-effects on this one are awesome too. I'd describe it as 'I rock. Bow at my feet. I do not take shit from anyone.'

I have a membership at the YMCA and I haven't been using it as much as I want due to work.... I see workout with Leather, and DOM as a reoccurring theme. I need this type of reaction in my life lol. I used to be so self-conscious when going to the gym. Then a nice green herb helped me with depleting that feeling, along with helping me get in the zone and push myself during workouts. So I wonder if that + Leather would like BOOST it x10 ?!  

On 2/12/2010 at 8:30 PM, Shelly B said:

You could do this without cover scent without the EoW. Any scent really works. This smells like hair spray until it finishes drying down - then not much of anything.

But the alcohol based phero's should be used LAST...so they still diffuse.

Duly Noted ?! Hmmmm If I got this in Alcohol spray and wanted to add topper which would be first? If I got leather in 60/40 I'm guessing it would go first, then topper? Just thinking ahead for future combo reference. Topper has been catching my eye ?when it comes to FBs, along with DHEAS spray. 

10 minutes ago, colorfulaura said:

I'm so excited to try Leather based on how everyone describes it but I wonder how it'll affect my persona. I'm usually seen as unapproachable and intimidating. I'm kind of afraid it'll magnify those traits.

There’s still a couple of pherotines of Leather left if you want to try it before going FB. https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/216872788/pherotine-leather-for-women-pheromone

Just now, oceanjewel said:

There’s still a couple of pherotines of Leather left if you want to try it before going FB. https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/216872788/pherotine-leather-for-women-pheromone

Thank you! I actually ordered Leather and Sexology a few days ago. We'll see how it goes. I'm trying to soften my demeanor but still be taken seriously. I get treated as either very soft/harmless or completely intimidating (I'm 5'1" by the way). I'm so confused at what my natural signature is. 

19 minutes ago, colorfulaura said:

Thank you! I actually ordered Leather and Sexology a few days ago. We'll see how it goes. I'm trying to soften my demeanor but still be taken seriously. I get treated as either very soft/harmless or completely intimidating (I'm 5'1" by the way). I'm so confused at what my natural signature is. 

Lol. Know what you mean. Dom is a no go for me and Leather is hit or miss, mostly miss. I get the best results socially from LFM or LFN. Those 2 seem to sit between the more dominant blends and the softer blends without going too far in either direction.

1 minute ago, oceanjewel said:

Lol. Know what you mean. Dom is a no go for me and Leather is hit or miss, mostly miss. I get the best results socially from LFM or LFN. Those 2 seem to sit between the more dominant blends and the softer blends without going too far in either direction.

The only full Unscented bottle I have is LFM! I love that blend. I need to try LFN, it sounds more sultry. I still have hopes for Leather but I'm not an outgoing person (I'm an INFP) and the blend might not read well with me. 

• 1 month later...

Because @greenappletart said I should post it here:

I got a definite hit on Leather today. 1 spray + cops. I was grocery shopping as usual - not looking like I needed any help. A male employee walked by, saying, “How are you doing?” “Fine, thanks,” I answered politely, still paying attention to shopping. Three or four steps after he passed me - long enough to smell my perfume - he abruptly skidded to a halt and came back, asking if I needed any help. No? Was I sure? He smiled at me while walking backwards, before walking on. 

Since then, there have been a couple of occasions where I was having a bad phero reaction to something or other, or feeling emotional or such, and a spray of Leather reset me to a sort of calm normal. That seems worth mentioning here.

Edited by Beaux

• 1 month later...

Trying this again and so far, so good. I'm not getting the bitch mode and the guys at work are behaving. Apparently I only need a tiny amount to get the results I keep reading about here, only used one drop from my pherotine bottle :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I wore Leather at work, last week and liked wearing it more than Dominance, the week prior (but I also made the mistake of wearing sws with it). I liked how people interacted with me, then (and the village guy gave me tons of space. I saw him again, wearing leather, today, and he was back to his normal, dour, self. Honestly, I prefer him that way). 

But, today, when I asked a couple customer service people for help, they acted like I was seriously bothering them. The guy at another store also seemed like he'd rather do literally anything other than help me. I don't know if it was something in the Leather or if they were all  just generally unhelpful people. However, most people reacted well to me. 

Do I, maybe, need to tone it down with something else? If so, what? I like wearing Sharks with DHEAS when I'm at work (and not wearing Leather). Maybe I needed to tone it up, today, I'm really not sure. 

I like how Leather affects me, though. I walk with my head higher, and a swing in my hips that's usually nonexistent. I don't now. 

You could try adding a couple sprays of DHEAS next time. That should lighten the overall tone. I would not mix it with SWS or other complex blends though. You could add more cops to make it sexy, or a little more est to further buffer the none. Other than those I would not mix it too much. Some people will always have different reactions to most blends but I think alpha ones are the ones that can get the biggest variety of reactions just because they are so strong by nature.

I don't know why, but I always forget about Leather. I guess I'll be using it more often now that SS4W had gone by the wayside. 

@halo0073 I like the suggestion of wearing DHEAS with it, or a little extra EST. I wonder if those would help keep the bitchies away? I'm adding these to my list of things to try soon. Thanks! 

... actually, I think I've tried it with extra DHEAS. I think I liked it... 🤔 I'll try it again just to be sure. 

12 minutes ago, halo0073 said:

Yeah definitely worth trying. But honestly you’d probably be getting closer to Audacious in tone than SS4W.

Good point. I love Audacious. Except when I haven't eaten and have been drinking. 😬😂

On 5/13/2019 at 12:06 AM, halo0073 said:

You could try adding a couple sprays of DHEAS next time. That should lighten the overall tone. I would not mix it with SWS or other complex blends though. You could add more cops to make it sexy, or a little more est to further buffer the none. Other than those I would not mix it too much. Some people will always have different reactions to most blends but I think alpha ones are the ones that can get the biggest variety of reactions just because they are so strong by nature.

Ooh! Thank you for the suggestions, Halo! I'm not sure how I missed this until now. I'll try it with a little est, tomorrow and see what I think. 

Good note about the alphas, I do tend to forget that. They are strong, lol. 

• 4 months later...

Okay. Not sure if this was the phero or what, but first time I’d crawled into bed wearing Leather (I had LAM on all day which generally does nothing for the spouse and prolly has enough lingering on me).

anywhooooo, with a bad headache(him), puts down his iPad and gives me the look, okay sure, it’s been a while 🙄 

Tells me he is the luckiest man in the world and I hesitate but am curious what has him so lucky (duh me but ya never know what will come out of his mouth to ruin the moment) and he says, I have my best friend (me, WTF, first time he’s ever given me that title, wife, and no my favorite word he uses so I will say he calls me a sex kitten wrapped into one. 

it HAD TO BE THE LEATHER. 

i have all of the lovely FB from the sale and a trial gets him smooth talking? Another few applications and if he continues, I might be rethinking maybe I am a leather woman after all. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, if he's not feeling uber stressed, he responds to leather like I wish he did when I wore CB or DOM. He doesn't do well with EST so this is so surprising. It must just be the perfect balance with my current chemistry. I'm going to be stingy though with what is left of my sample until I place my next order.  Note: I never did find this in oil to review but this is a scented oil review and yes, I am always wearing cops.  I tend to stick to oils because of climate but I will most likely get this in spray when I go FB.    

• 2 months later...

I selected this blend in oil based on how good a scented trial of this made me feel but I would like to experiment with spray at well. 

If I wanted to take a portion of the bottle and turn it into a spray, would it be 1/3 phero to 2/3 perfumer’s alcohol? If I wanted to create a fragranced spray how would those ratios change?

Very grateful for any suggestions!

Edited by Usagi

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

While I had fab results in oil in a blend, I tried this two days in a row and just wanted to smack my SO. On one hand, he totally treated me like an equal but I didn't get the sexy sexy time I was hoping for. I was the bounce ideas around confidant - when I had something else in mind. 🙁

I'll save it for another day.  I know it's a winner from past experience, but I'll be more mindful of his mood. (This is still a review for oil)