Pheromone Build up? Fact or fiction?

Ok I have been reading about pheromone build up? Can it really build up on you? If it can, how can you get it off and start new? I've been wearing pheros almost every day the last few months. I'm thinking if anyone is going to get build-up, it will be me. Any thoughts?

From my experience and observation, the build-up is two things:

-You might stress your neurotransmitters over time depending on what you use, if you use it daily. For example, I can't use a-nol every day, I get too jittery after a couple days.

-People (especially your targets) will become attuned to your signature over time and therefore might not have the reactions you wish them to after daily use.

I'm sure any of the Androtics veterans have good advice regarding detox (in a manner of speaking, heh).

Well maybe every day is inaccurate. I wear them when I leave the house and when I have sex. I work only from home, so I don't leave the house every day. lol However, I do have a lot of sex, so I guess, yeh I wear pheros quite often.

I have been telling myself to give the pheros a rest, but all the experimenting with them is really quite addicting! It's not just all about the attention..it's exhilerating when you see the phero working. Even if its just the dental hygienist suddenly telling you all the grisly details of her life or Cuddlebunnying all the guys at Homedepot to give you topnotch customer service. They are all my little guinea pigs! lol

It's even more addicting with my target because I love seeing him react the way he always does to a particular phero mix. There's a few of them that are always so on the money. It's a total game with us now. After we are together, he's like "what did you phero me today with"?? He's actually getting to the point that he can guess what I phero'ed him with after the fact even when I wear them in the same scent. "Did you Cuddlebunny me!?!

But yes! I need to show some restraint and step away from the pheromones! But it's damned hard!

Well maybe every day is inaccurate. I wear them when I leave the house and when I have sex. However, I do have a lot of sex, so I guess, yeh I wear pheros quite often.

But yes! I need to show some restraint and step away from the pheromones! But it's damned hard!

PIMPL!

So PIMPL.

I wear them a lot too... I'm not having sex but I'm wearing Pheros all the time.

Ok - limited to socials right now but....

:omgwtf::001_tt2: :001_tt2: :001_tt2: :001_tt2: :001_tt2: :001_tt2: :001_tt2: :001_tt2:

Is that an issue? Giggles all over again. Geena - If true - please, please kill me.....

It's even more addicting with my target because I love seeing him react the way he always does to a particular phero mix. There's a few of them that are always so on the money. It's a total game with us now. After we are together, he's like "what did you phero me today with"?? He's actually getting to the point that he can guess what I phero'ed him with after the fact even when I wear them in the same scent. "Did you Cuddlebunny me!?!

:omgwtf:

It can be a fun game, definitely. Like Mara was talking about with her KSBF, Q and I like to phero each other before Super Happy Fun Time and I watch to see how long before it takes effect. And then because he's perverse, he'll draw it out as long as he can, the bastard. :001_tt2::001_tt2:

My restraint comes into play when I think about where I'm going and who I'll be around. Did you ever watch Seinfeld? The episode where Elaine decides what guys are sponge-worthy? I do that with pheros. Who is phero-worthy? Anyone I'm going to be around or likely to see today? Funny how that limits my use down to self-effect pheros for my own pleasure.

Exactly who in your life is phero-worthy?

I have to start playing around with having him wear men's pheros. I've never messed with them much before because I really hate men smelling like cologne. I like them smelling clean, maybe a bit soapy and fleshy or that sunbaked smell they get when they are outside, but never dug on man-perfume. Your the one that likes stinky men and smelly balls, aren't you? hahahaha! I don't like stinky but cologne just seems soo sissy to me. Soooo...which dude-phero is your fave?

:omgwtf:

It can be a fun game, definitely. Like Mara was talking about with her KSBF, Q and I like to phero each other before Super Happy Fun Time and I watch to see how long before it takes effect. And then because he's perverse, he'll draw it out as long as he can, the bastard. :001_tt2::001_tt2:

(Agh evil board keeps eating my posts!)

I know I raved to you about SS4M, and Super for Men is the perfect vehicle for it...OH MAH GAWD I will do anything for Q when he wears it. Happy Sauce with a side of "How may I pleasure you, sir?" And since it makes me out of my freakin' mind with euphoria and lust, I really want to give till it hurts.

Woodland Man (with Turn Up The Heat) is great for ramping sex up to the incredibly intense growling scratching biting stage. RAWR!

Wanted Man is a nice overall oooh you're sexy blend and I'm carefully economizing my Teddy Man, because it's just *purr*

From my experience and observation, the build-up is two things:

-You might stress your neurotransmitters over time depending on what you use, if you use it daily. For example, I can't use a-nol every day, I get too jittery after a couple days.

-People (especially your targets) will become attuned to your signature over time and therefore might not have the reactions you wish them to after daily use.

What you describe isn't my understanding of what build-up is... it sounds like neurotransmitter depletion, and that's not the same.

Build-up as far as I know only applies to -none as it's a very sticky molecule & wont wash off as well as other phero's. That's why the lads over at PT chat alot about how to remove -none using Witch hazel & a lot of exfoliation.

phero build-up is not being able to slough-off a dosage before applying another.

its a problem when there is consistant aggravation,irritation and over-all no-fun.

sounds to me like you are no where near a problem, your just sweating it off anyway.

synthetic pheros cling to clothing, even when washed sometimes.

if a piece of clothing becomes "unlucky" let it go, LOL.

otherwise, I have never had issue with the pheros here, and I wear them often

and ZERO sex to sweat them off, LOL!

I wear pheros just about everyday, last week I took a day off and was washing my clothes and I noticed a HUGE phero-residue build-up after the first wash so I went out and got some oxygen powder cleaner along with the detergent and put the clothes thru again and it really seemed to lessen the build-up.

What I have read about on the Androtics page was specifically androstenone build up, which is reported to be a "sticky" molecule. But I think this would be more of a problem with men's products that are very high in nones; women's mixes usually contain much smaller amounts. Copulins are supposed to be sticky too, thus the recommendations not to put them on hair or clothing.

I would think these would be the two to worry about, because in the wrong concentrations they really stink to some people.

I'm only repeating what I've heard from what I would consider reputable postings. Personally, I never smell copulins on me the day after I apply them (certainly not after I've taken a bath), and I am apparently one of the people who does NOT smell androstenone as urine or body odor smell.

Edited by xev

Im curious about the 'nol to 'none conversion...would anyone happen to know does that happen in clothes or just on skin?

I want to know what exactly it was that got me feeling extremely lightheaded when I was washing my clothes... I wear cops, nols, est etc. try and stay away from none (except a few formulas I have contain anone).

Edited by KrazyKat

Im curious about the 'nol to 'none conversion...would anyone happen to know does that happen in clothes or just on skin?

I want to know what exactly it was that got me feeling extremely lightheaded when I was washing my clothes... I wear cops, nols, est etc. try and stay away from none (except a few formulas I have contain anone).

Interested about this too. I think the only blends for women with anone are Swimming with Sharks and Drop Your Guard. There are several with enone.

What you describe isn't my understanding of what build-up is... it sounds like neurotransmitter depletion, and that's not the same.

Ah okay. I suppose I just sort of interpreted as a euphemism rather than an actual thing, whoopsie!

I get extremely lightheaded doing laundry too..and dishes, and the oven, scrubbing the tub, vacuuming. I'm gonna swoon just thinking about it.

BWAHAHA I tried to tell my husband I was allergic to housework & those were my symptoms B)

You know if you're using pheros for sex( I do it too), don't they usually end up getting washed off as soon as you're done?

'nol to 'none conversion happens as a result of specific (not just "any" ) bacteria on the skin.

regular bathing habits and wearing washed clothes usually makes this a non-issue.

it doesnt convert for no reason.

I am a nol (esp beta) freak and havent had a single issue with conversion.

add:

if many clothing pieces have residual anol on them, it may have affected you.

you dont get light-headed with 'none that I am aware of, only really bitchy.

I want to fight around that stuff.

Edited by Lor

You know if you're using pheros for sex( I do it too), don't they usually end up getting washed off as soon as you're done?

If you shower/bathe post-coital, sure. And I guess you might sweat it off. But not always...

'nol to 'none conversion happens as a result of specific (not just "any" ) bacteria on the skin.

regular bathing habits and wearing washed clothes usually makes this a non-issue.

it doesnt convert for no reason.

I am a nol (esp beta) freak and havent had a single issue with conversion.

add:

if many clothing pieces have residual anol on them, it may have affected you.

you dont get light-headed with 'none that I am aware of, only really bitchy.

I want to fight around that stuff.

Thanks Lor, notice that the day after a heavy evening with the boyfriend who loves my heavier phero signature fragrance combos, I get hit on, followed and commented by guys at the gym (or wherever) I dont really like that kind of excessive attention... and yes I scrub and scrub with antibacterial soap, loofah, baby wipes.. its almost exhausting...Im guessing this is the a/b-nol and cop residue.. I occasionally whiff my gym clothes and the phero residue really comes out onto the clothes when I sweat.y

Sometimes, I do wear freshly sprayed pheros to the gym, but never with these kinds of reactions.

The lightheadedness is really intense though, its almost like the biggest, loudest Brain-fart then..... silence.. feels like this :(

well im jealous about the inebriated effect you get,

but after loofah, antibacterial,ect, it isnt pheromones unless its in your unwashed clothes.

your not absorbing them and then giving them off indefinately, because time and bacteria in air/life eventually break them down, eat them like food.

Atleast that is what I am told by chemists/formulators/and a friend in the med field.

I hate to say this ( NOT , lol) but it might just be YOU, all walkin' sexxay and stuff from gettin' you some.

Sometimes after sex it wouldnt be unrealistic to think we give off NATURAL pheromones that have been stirred-up hormonally. So that might play a part.

Sometimes we want to blame the pheros (NOT ,again)

but its unfortunately our own real in-our-genetics sexxayness.

Sorry gal,your sexxay.

Suck it up.

*nods*

The sexual shine some of us have to artificially enhance is naturally apparent in the post-coital glow, which can often last for a day or two. Men sense the fertile/desirable signal and they're all over that! The blissed-out vibe, for example, is very attractive.

Thanks Ladies for the feedback.. My ego is certainly boosted up! When I was in my early 20s I was ALWAYS the busty, blonde sexpot... then I had a seeming endless series of personal tragedies which took ALOT of youth, energy and vitality...It was at that point I felt almost sexless and started seeking out the "it factor" I always, always had.. so I stumbled upon the great, wide world of pheromones and without I still struggle to see myself in the same light, with the same confidence..At 35...maybe I still do have lil touch of that "it" (fertile and desirable) stuff still.

The Shine.

No matter what though, I REALLY appreciate the incitefull and positive feedback, it really touches me to recieve your support and advice. Thank You..

Edited by KrazyKat