New Releases for DECEMBER 2009

Potion Master

I'm sorry PM, I should have pointed that out as well--all of your scents are crafted with Purpose and Intent, not just this month's offerings (which I'm very much looking forward to). That's why I've been collecting so many!!! You and SG put so much time, thought, artistry, and Art into your work--hence the Magick! The synergy and energy that you use takes your work to a whole different level. ;)

Awww, thank you for the kind words SWB! HUGZ to you, Baby!

Glad everyone is excited. This has been a lot of fun. Decorating the bottles is a hoot. :)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww, thank you for the kind words SWB! HUGZ to you, Baby!

Glad everyone is excited. This has been a lot of fun. Decorating the bottles is a hoot. :)

I'm dancing-in-my-seat kind of excited! Can't wait to see what y'all came up with for decorations! I also have at least three full bottles that I'll be needing.

OH.. IM SO EXCITED!!

Mara, have a crush. I would like to draw him in closer, as in :) + a lil more ;) , raw physical, yet hoping for romantic longer term possibiities, what would you recommend I use for over my pheros.. Love Drawing, Desire Me or both and how would I do this? Ive never had much luck with spells or spell oils in the past.

HAYYYY LADDIESSS!!!! WOOHOOO!!! ITS NEW YEARS EVE BABY! B)

:666:

Iam so glad I ordered the Spell Kit. Its exactly what I need to start off my New Year. As always amazing job ladies.

I'd like to wish everyone on here a happy and healthy New Year. May Mara + Dana continue to make amazing LP's in the New Year and I hope this website stands forever until the end of times for even after words if the world of technology crashes we will be stashed with beautiful LP's for years after.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hey guys,

All the new potions look awesome (as usual)! I have one thing I was going to point out just in case no one else noticed. When you go to order on the new release page "Return to me" has a typo. It says "Retrun to me". Just FYI. Hope You're having an awesome week! Happy New Year y'all!!!! :)

Chips and Dip,

Pixie

Oooh, thanks for the typo heads-up Pixie!

The expanded description page will be up in a little while. (It's looong.)

Yes, Rosegirl, we really did intend this set for women, so the blends are predominantly feminine smelling. There's a few that are omni-sexed, and younger fellas these days seem not to be so bound by the shtuff re "what a man is supposed to smell like", so it's possible he'd find a few he'd like to wear, (Mojo, Road Opener), but we did craft them to be on the delicate side. So many of the old fashioned spell oils are heavy handed and really not appropriate for everyday wear. We wanted this set to be truly wearable and usable in today's world, by today's standards.

Hi KrazyKat! - I'd use them one at a time, progressively. (Love Draw for a few days, then switch to Desire Me.) And you could use any number of our aphrodisiac oils for the same purpose, as they are all brewed with this intent, but what works best on one guy, may not work on another. You'll need to experiment to find out which love attracting notes strike a chord with him and get you the response you are wishing for. Adding your own personal powers to that of the oils is a good step to take - envisioning the outcome of your encounter as you apply it. And also, it's really really really important not to overdue the application of aphrodisiacs. Do not apply tooo heavily. Roll a little stripe on your chest/torso, back of neck, wrists, and rub it all in - but do not slather at the beginning of the relationship. Reason being, the point is for him to get a tantalizing little whiff and want to move closer to you to smell more. If he can smell you across the room, he will not come closer. Teasing with scent is an art. You want to lure him closer to you until he can't stand it anymore and wants to devour you. Many of our aphrodisiacs are designed to create that effect - stimulating oral/sexual fixation, and whittling away at a person's inhibitions.... heh. Good Luck!

HAVE A WONDERFUL HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! STAY SAFE!

xoxoxoxoxox

M

Happy New Year LP! May all your best days in 2009, be your worst days in 2010 :666: & yes just like SW said all the artistic talent & craftmanship you ladies put into your oils. Does give every one of them a magic in & of themselves ;)

Edited by Beccah1

Oooh, thanks for the typo heads-up Pixie!

The expanded description page will be up in a little while. (It's looong.)

Yes, Rosegirl, we really did intend this set for women, so the blends are predominantly feminine smelling. There's a few that are omni-sexed, and younger fellas these days seem not to be so bound by the shtuff re "what a man is supposed to smell like", so it's possible he'd find a few he'd like to wear, (Mojo, Road Opener), but we did craft them to be on the delicate side. So many of the old fashioned spell oils are heavy handed and really not appropriate for everyday wear. We wanted this set to be truly wearable and usable in today's world, by today's standards.

Hi KrazyKat! - I'd use them one at a time, progressively. (Love Draw for a few days, then switch to Desire Me.) And you could use any number of our aphrodisiac oils for the same purpose, as they are all brewed with this intent, but what works best on one guy, may not work on another. You'll need to experiment to find out which love attracting notes strike a chord with him and get you the response you are wishing for. Adding your own personal powers to that of the oils is a good step to take - envisioning the outcome of your encounter as you apply it. And also, it's really really really important not to overdue the application of aphrodisiacs. Do not apply tooo heavily. Roll a little stripe on your chest/torso, back of neck, wrists, and rub it all in - but do not slather at the beginning of the relationship. Reason being, the point is for him to get a tantalizing little whiff and want to move closer to you to smell more. If he can smell you across the room, he will not come closer. Teasing with scent is an art. You want to lure him closer to you until he can't stand it anymore and wants to devour you. Many of our aphrodisiacs are designed to create that effect - stimulating oral/sexual fixation, and whittling away at a person's inhibitions.... heh. Good Luck!

HAVE A WONDERFUL HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! STAY SAFE!

xoxoxoxoxox

M

Thanks So much for the explanation Mara.. Im super excited to try out all these oils!

...ummm,whiskers of Luna :001_tt2:

LOL! That was fast! Actually, Danna wrote, "Fruits of Luna", (fruits that are sacred to the Moon Goddesses), but I changed it to to whiskers, (my cat is named Luna), to see if anyone was paying attention. :001_tt2:

LOL! That was fast! Actually, Danna wrote, "Fruits of Luna", (fruits that are sacred to the Moon Goddesses), but I changed it to to whiskers, (my cat is named Luna), to see if anyone was paying attention. :001_tt2:

Um, ya...we did! I was just going to post the same thing Calii!

I trust "No Kittehs were harmed in the making of this LP"! :001_tt2::001_tt2:

First of all, SG and Jester, the whole description is just gorgeous; as a writer myself I can really appreciate it. I especially love the backstory leading into the scent descriptions!

One odd question: what on this green earth are batwing berries and what do they smell like? I couldn't find a Wikipedia page on them and even Google came up dry.

Edited by Invidiana

I ordered the kit. I was on the fence because I have a bunch of hoodoo oils (none that match these YAY!) but I'm a dunce about remembering to use them except if I'm anointing candles or money. Mara pointed out that with the carry case I'd always have them with me and that could help me remember to use them. D'oh! So now I can have them with me and use them at a spur of the moment. Such a good idea!

ETA: YAY! We can get more sample sizes. I'm so glad to have this option. Thanks!

Edited by starlitegirl

There are soooo many I want to try. Return to Me sounds great.....Well really a lot of them do!

I ordered the kit. I was on the fence because I have a bunch of hoodoo oils (none that match these YAY!) but I'm a dunce about remembering to use them except if I'm anointing candles or money. Mara pointed out that with the carry case I'd always have them with me and that could help me remember to use them. D'oh! So now I can have them with me and use them at a spur of the moment. Such a good idea!

ETA: YAY! We can get more sample sizes. I'm so glad to have this option. Thanks!

That is such an awesome idea..! I got the carry case but wasn't even thinking taking them with me....perfect

Edited by FAWN

Iam so excited to try this Spell Kit. Iam definetley thinking about getting a few big bottles from the spell kit. It looks amazing to start off the new year! :)

Yeah! Whiskers of Luna! LOL! I love you girls.

You did get close, Katz!!! Her full name is:

Princess Luna Fae Puffy Willow

aka Moon Pie

And I am to be addressed from now on as Moon Pie Mama.

:blushing:

This is Danna's boy, in his intrepid mountain man outfit...

Buster Flyboy Parfait Furrypants - it's Buster that wears the pants in the family.

Flyboy.jpg

Bows to Princess Luna Fae Puffy Willow aka Moon Pie :blushing:

hmm..... Moon Pie Mama huh, will that be your new title instead of Potion Master ?

Little Nuge ! :great: