Who's had my Sweet Bottom?

Shelly B

:D

Hey Ya'll -

Someone must have gotten their Sweet Bottom in the mail- or a sniffie. It's selling well - down to just a few left in the store.

Have mercy on me and write a review already ladies - I am dying here.

:)

Alas, sad but true.. I can't afford your Sweet Bottom right now. Seems your Sweet Bottom is just out of my grasp~ :D

So - fast forward.

Sweet Bottom was in the mail box. I had (TRULY LOR) forgotten I'd had it boosted with Lace plus Cops.

Mr.Shelly wanted to smell when box cut open and again - when applied. At which point - he said _ I can't possibly resist that so I'm going elsewehere.

High compliments that make me feel bad Lor. I do have a conscious.

Anywhoo -Shelly's Sweet Bottom - Is rich, lickable, crazy undeniable. This is Sex. Sex that oozes. No apologies. Don't load it with anything you don't intend to get horizontal and superimposed with.

Just sayin'.

My newest beta - ordered with this plus 2X Leather and 2X cops.

Which are totally congruent with this bossy pants, sans patchouli, scent

Have a party ya'll....

Several hours late I wake up for the middle of the night trip to the restroom - let the puppies amongst us giggle at that! And then I caught myself wondering - what is that wonderful smell?

Oh yeah - the Sweet Bottom. All yummy and deep and the Sandlewood coming out.

The Sandlewood is interesting - a spot of smokey dryness that weaves in and out through the gooeyness of the brown sugar/honey/honeycomb. The amber and musk are so dark.

This is a deep dark bad one - all sex appeal and no apologies - for those among us who hate (sacrilege I know) patchouli.

Several hours late I wake up for the middle of the night trip to the restroom - let the puppies amongst us giggle at that! And then I caught myself wondering - what is that wonderful smell?

Oh yeah - the Sweet Bottom. All yummy and deep and the Sandlewood coming out.

The Sandlewood is interesting - a spot of smokey dryness that weaves in and out through the gooeyness of the brown sugar/honey/honeycomb. The amber and musk are so dark.

This is a deep dark bad one - all sex appeal and no apologies - for those among us who hate (sacrilege I know) patchouli.

You just had to review this one, didn't you Shel? I KNOW that I want a bottle, but afraid it will sell out before I have the funds.....

Just for the record, I love patchouli, but this one sounds totally delicious.....but it will have to wait, because next on my list are a couple bottles of Empress of Persica, which I know my man likes.....

Just for the record, I love patchouli, but this one sounds totally delicious.....but it will have to wait, because next on my list are a couple bottles of Empress of Persica, which I know my man likes.....

Both this and Empress were in my last order and I'm positively drooling with anticipation now....

I'm eagerly awaiting mine! Shelly, I told Q about it and he had a good chortle and then he said obscene things and I had a good giggle. ;)

Shelly, I am so sorry he is having all these epiphanies NOW.

I know EXACTLY what it feels like when someone makes the comment that means

"you dont want me like I want you so my breaking heart needs to be away from you"

Its NOT fair to you. Not even a little.

The only thing there is to do is to see this in the most positive light you can,

huff yourself often, and think-

my gawd, its wonderful to *hear* how irresistable I am.

This mix is everything I love in a nommy-scent.

Hope I get to try it before its gone.

Ok - trying to navigate the responses -

Yes - this covers Phero's well - had Lace plus Cops added and it's perfect.

Luna/J - I'm sure Quince did have a laugh. So did KSBF. But he also wanted to know when I was going to see you, if he could come to- and would some sort of human sandwich ensue. I told him hope springs eternal - but not to hold his breath. Unless he was certain he wanted his face to be as blue as other parts.... :-) ;)

Lor - Yes - this situation blows. I'm long since out - and here we go - I love you, you smell great....blah blah blah. 5 years of suckage - and now he cracks wise? Whatever. Here's a quarter....

And lastly - no- this has no lingering butt smell so NO Joiur De Affect - thank you Sweet Baby Jesus.

Much love to all -

just curious how brown sugary this is? Right up my alley as far as everything else goes, but I am scared of the brown sugah...Can't believe nobody else has sniffed your Sweet Bottom yet.

I know - right?

I will say this is really really Brown Sugary... it needed to be super sweet to offset the dark musk, dark amber and sandlewood.

It has great throw - I normally eat scents - but I can still smell this 8 - 10 hours later. At the 8 - 10 hour mark - it's a dark sandlewood scent - not so sweet...

I did try this with OCCO Red - and it smelled GREAT together. If I had anything Vanilla at home right now - I'd give that a go. I'm thinking this with some of Joanna's NOM NOM NOM would be magic.

And this covers Cops like no one's business. I'd have checked before I posted - but the store is down. But yesterday - down to 5 or 6 bottles after my orders were in...

Edited by Shelly B

Got it today...the sandalwood started out as the strongest note on me, but overall it seems a darker version of Naughty, Sweet & Dirty...then it sort of moves into the mood of SLF (Honeyed Amber & Musk for the uninitiated). I'm not getting much of the sweetness at all, just a suggestion in the background. This is definitely more of a resin scent on me; in fact I could see myself layering this with something sweeter just to see what happens.

Dolly, you definitely need to get this, it's right up your (dark) alley. :666:

Got it today...the sandalwood started out as the strongest note on me, but overall it seems a darker version of Naughty, Sweet & Dirty...then it sort of moves into the mood of SLF (Honeyed Amber & Musk for the uninitiated). I'm not getting much of the sweetness at all, just a suggestion in the background. This is definitely more of a resin scent on me; in fact I could see myself layering this with something sweeter just to see what happens.

Dolly, you definitely need to get this, it's right up your (dark) alley. :666:

Huh - the Sandlewood is strong after sleeping on it for me - but it's all yummy brown sugary DARK amber/musk at first. Weird how different things amp on different people.

But yes - I think Dolly would love this one. I hope she manages to get a sniffie if nothing else...

I definitely smell the brown sugar in the bottle, but my skin must be loving the sandalwood because it's all OH HAI. I like this, though, it's a very nice skin-scent kind of resin (not too loud), therefore lending itself to layering or phero covering.

Edited by luna65

I got a sniffee of your Sweet Bottom in the mail with my order today Shelly. I can tell you it smells divine in the bottle. I haven't tried it on me yet, as I jumped all over my Merc. Retro. but I will be applying it in about 30 mins when we sit down to watch a movie...

WOW! I got the brown sugar thing in the beginning....then it mellowed to this warm, smoky amber & musk with a bit of sandalwood that just peeks in every once in a while. It's sooooo sexy & beautiful. The DH loves it. He told me to tell Shelly that he's had his nose in her Sweet Bottom & loves it!

WOW! I got the brown sugar thing in the beginning....then it mellowed to this warm, smoky amber & musk with a bit of sandalwood that just peeks in every once in a while. It's sooooo sexy & beautiful. The DH loves it. He told me to tell Shelly that he's had his nose in her Sweet Bottom & loves it!

I love to hear someone's had their nose in my Bottom.

OMG LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell your husband I gave him a kiss goodnight - least I could do given where he's had his head.

Roflmao.....................

Damn girl, you've outdone yourself with this one! The combo of that thick sticky brown sugar with the musks and sandalwood is simply to die for. It's like...the smuttiest dessert I've ever smelled. Forgive that ridiculous description, but I don't know what else to say, this stuff simply oozes nomableness and S-E-X unapologetically and all at once! It's just........

........ :D !!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn girl, you've outdone yourself with this one! The combo of that thick sticky brown sugar with the musks and sandalwood is simply to die for. It's like...the smuttiest dessert I've ever smelled. Forgive that ridiculous description, but I don't know what else to say, this stuff simply oozes nomableness and S-E-X unapologetically and all at once! It's just........

........ :D !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you - so besides my first bottle - I have one in Beta Spray coming and two roll-ons. I've learned when I love them this much - I have to have 4. I loved NSD and this is NSD but darker - so much darker.

I have to admit - if this is still in stock after my money fairy arrives on Friday - I might have to hoard one or two more.

I really love it - it's dark and sexy and NOMable. Funny how everyone is smelling different amounts of Sandlewood - but this is just a great warm scent. M&D rocked it out of the park with this one.

When I have it on - I can't stop huffing myself. I smell the teeniest bit left over from the before bed rollon I used. And if I find Phero loaded or not - the best way to feel like a rock star is to smell like a rock star. If I smell great it boosts my mood and we get a positive feedback loop going. So much fun - marrying scent to pheros to mood and back again...

I love to hear someone's had their nose in my Bottom.

OMG LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell your husband I gave him a kiss goodnight - least I could do given where he's had his head.

Roflmao.....................

I did.....and got a naughty giggle from him. I guess I'll be placing an order for this today...

Hey Shelly, I ordered a full size bottle of your Sweet Bottom Today. I believe that only leaves 4 bottles left in stock....

Hurry girls!

Edited by paganlady

I'm the king of my caste. the master of my domain...

TG - my favorite Seinfeld ever! :-)

Sorry y'all - money fairy came and I snatched the last 2 bottles in the cart. Couldn't help myself -this one makes me like sex on a stick. :-)

Oh doggone it! I *just* got a whiff of your Sweet Bottom last night, and now, it's gone! Well, if anyone decides they've had enough of Shelly's Sweet Bottom some day...I'd happily give it a new home in AZ! (Hope you like the heat and sunshine, lady!)

• 2 weeks later...
Gotta tell you Shelly, I am so glad I managed to get a bottle of your Sweet Bottom. I absolutely love it.

Wearing it layered with LP Pink today....my, but it's good!

I'm so happy to read somebody's tried that combo! I have Shelly's Sweet Bottom with Sexology and wanted to spray some of my Est + LP Pink over it for my night out on the town this evening........

I'll just go ahead and do that!

I love your Sweet Bottom, Shelly! It's just the right combination of notes and it works wonderfully on me. Looking forward to trying it layered with other scents I have.....it seems like a good base-line indeed.

• 3 weeks later...