Hi everyone! I was wondering which phero/phero blend would be most appropriate knowing the following. I'm currently seeing a divorced bisexual man. I'm a guy, but my personnality has both masculine and feminine sides to it, and he seems to be more attracted to the latter. So far there has been a lot of flirting (and an attempt from his side to get a little more physical with me) and he is clearly very attracted but doesn't really seem to want to commit at the moment (perhaps due to our age difference-I'm 19 and he's 30). We seem to "connect" very well and we have both been very open to each other since the beginning.

I'd like to know which pheros could be used to enhance my sex appeal and perhaps get things to move a bit in the commitment section.

Hi everyone! I was wondering which phero/phero blend would be most appropriate knowing the following. I'm currently seeing a divorced bisexual man. I'm a guy, but my personnality has both masculine and feminine sides to it, and he seems to be more attracted to the latter. So far there has been a lot of flirting (and an attempt from his side to get a little more physical with me) and he is clearly very attracted but doesn't really seem to want to commit at the moment (perhaps due to our age difference-I'm 19 and he's 30). We seem to "connect" very well and we have both been very open to each other since the beginning.

I'd like to know which pheros could be used to enhance my sex appeal and perhaps get things to move a bit in the commitment section.

Well Boy/Boy is specifically designed for gay men. Open Windows is a unisex blend. So is DYG, I would go with unisex or boy/boy blends, because Wanted Man & the ones targeted for men to attract women can cause aggression other men. I think Actor's Magic would be okay. Other than that you'll just have to experiment as what works for one target, may be iffy for another. From personal experience my husband always responds better to lesser concentrations of any type of phero( he has high test. levels). I hope that helps you sweety.

Edited by Beccah1

I would agree to go with the boy/boy, Open Windows, or Actor's Magic.....something that makes you appear open and fun.....a social phero more than a full-on sexual one.....

Just a word of caution.....pheros can help with attraction, mood, and communication......but if someone is averse to comittment, no phero can push them over the edge.....that will have to take care of itself.....

I will probably be the only one to say that pheros will not help *AT ALL* in the commitment section.

Some may say to avoid things like androstenone, which is a bad-boy vibe and may lessen the idea of commitment , but pheromones relay so many other messages that you would really have to be acting the part to get that reaction.

Find a pheromone that has anyone commit, and I will make you a KING!

A KING,I SAY!

What I find to be especially useful is going to the LP section of oils and their attributes, find a magical potion here that supports/intensifies what you intend.

You will get ALOT further vibrationally than you will chemically.

Now attraction is a bit different.

Pheros support attraction, and so do the potions

(when the potions are not driving people crazy with LUVE :) )

I will probably be the only one to say that pheros will not help *AT ALL* in the commitment section.

Some may say to avoid things like androstenone, which is a bad-boy vibe and may lessen the idea of commitment , but pheromones relay so many other messages that you would really have to be acting the part to get that reaction.

Find a pheromone that has anyone commit, and I will make you a KING!

A KING,I SAY!

What I find to be especially useful is going to the LP section of oils and their attributes, find a magical potion here that supports/intensifies what you intend.

You will get ALOT further vibrationally than you will chemically.

Now attraction is a bit different.

Pheros support attraction, and so do the potions

(when the potions are not driving people crazy with LUVE :) )

LOL....great minds think alike Lor....I said it first....naynee naynee boo boo.....LOL

yes Dolly, but what if it were TRUE, what if a phero could...

never mind.

OH GEEEZ, if it COULD.....like you said, King of the World!

I would say, to enhance that side of you which he appears to be attracted to, perhaps the use of a-nol would help. It's a feel-good phero and if he makes that association with you in terms of enjoying that aspect of your personality then it might help. But I also agree with Dolly that Open Windows would be a good one too. You basically need something which is congruent with your personality which will then enhance your own sense of attractiveness and therefore carry over to how you act with him.

Thanks for your advice! ;) Yeah I wasn't really expecting phero miracles but a small boost would be great LOL. Wondering if I should get Happy Water or Open windows... I hate choosing when everything looks so good :winktongue: ... Hmmmm

Thinking of getting a trial size Love Drawing Potion too...

Thanks for your advice! ;) Yeah I wasn't really expecting phero miracles but a small boost would be great LOL. Wondering if I should get Happy Water or Open windows... I hate choosing when everything looks so good :winktongue: ... Hmmmm

Thinking of getting a trial size Love Drawing Potion too...

I would get Open Windows.....you can get it scented with a scent of your choice, or leave it unscented and just use various cover scents.....it is a very nice phero blend, and VERY versatile....shown to life the wearer's mood as well as the mood of others in range of it.....or you could go with the new men's Charisma blend....some of the gentlemen here have started a thread on it.....sounds very promising!

Edited by Dolly