Lorien's Orange Blossom Special?? Anyone??

SWBookworm

I've been rocking the blonde woods in a couple of other blends and was wondering if anyone had tried this and what it might compare to?

• 2 weeks later...

Got this as a sample today. It is heavenly. This might be my favorite LP of all time. Everyone that had their hand in this is brilliant. I am awful at describing fragrance. I don't really get any honey, and it isn't a light floral like Betrothal..It reminded me a little of Hummingbird Nectar. Not foody at all...ummm that's alll I got other than it is divine.

Edited by kbudish

Hi! Favorite LP of all time? I would kiss you if I could! Thanks so much!!

So- I made this one with Danna I think, or Mara too? All I know is in my last round of PE's they each did a few. Forest Floor was Mara and Skelly Tart was Danna-I know that much.

I too adore my Orange Blossom Special(we named it after the Johnny Cash song, just so ya know).

On me, its very juicy(initially) and youthful. Not in a teenage way, just very young and bright. The peach hits me first, its a 'floral peach', at least thats what note was used, so I reckon its peach blossom? But to me it smells like juicy wet peach juice-but thats just the IMMEDIATE top note. It quickly develops into a deeper scent-heres the Orange Blossom in its full floral glory and a lovely orange blossom at that! And after a little while, soft light woods meld in. Each note ties together seamlessly and it brings to mind being in an Orchard on a sunny day, waering a gauzy dress while a warm scented breeze caresses your skin.

Fruit, flowers and woods in harmony. No sugar in this,nor honey.The ladies always have done me proud on my PE's, and Orange Blossom Special is certainly no exception! Thanks again M&D!! :lol2:

Edited by cheeseburger79

Hi! Favorite LP of all time? I would kiss you if I could! Thanks so much!!

So- I made this one with Danna I think, or Mara too? All I know is in my last round of PE's they each did a few. Forest Floor was Mara and Skelly Tart was Danna-I know that much.

I too adore my Orange Blossom Special(we named it after the Johnny Cash song, just so ya know).

On me, its very juicy(initially) and youthful. Not in a teenage way, just very young and bright. The peach hits me first, its a 'floral peach', at least thats what note was used, so I reckon its peach blossom? But to me it smells like juicy wet peach juice-but thats just the IMMEDIATE top note. It quickly develops into a deeper scent-heres the Orange Blossom in its full floral glory and a lovely orange blossom at that! And after a little while, soft light woods meld in. Each note ties together seamlessly and it brings to mind being in an Orchard on a sunny day, waering a gauzy dress while a warm scented breeze caresses your skin.

Fruit, flowers and woods in harmony. No sugar in this,nor honey.The ladies always have done me proud on my PE's, and Orange Blossom Special is certainly no exception! Thanks again M&D!! :)

So where can I score some. I didn't see it on the PE....First Sugared Twilight....sold out...Next this one....You need to let me know the next time you create a brilliant scent or you are going to have to stop doing this to me!!!!!LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVE IT!

So where can I score some. I didn't see it on the PE....First Sugared Twilight....sold out...Next this one....You need to let me know the next time you create a brilliant scent or you are going to have to stop doing this to me!!!!!LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVE IT!

Nevermind....Just ordered a bottle today! I don't know how I missed it, but I am so excited.

• 1 year later...

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING. IT's so JUICY! :) :) :) The combo of Orange blossom and peach is just unexpectedly lovely!!!!!! :) I LOVE IT. I will wear this scent when I wanna be pretty :D:):D

I agree with cheeseburger79, this is def. a youthful scent. Young, energetic and bright! :):D:D It feels like SUNSHINE on my skin!!!!! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:D:D You know what this reminds me of?? LADY LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:D:D I can wear this EVERYDAY without getting bored of the scent!!! LOVE IT! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Edited by bumbob

• 2 weeks later...

I really like this!! It starts out on me all juicy peach, I mean dribble down you chin deliciousness. After about 20-30 minutes the floral kicks in a bit for me, and mellows out the fruity, by about the hour mark all peach is gone and we are down to the end note...the lovely blonde woods, that feel like the breezes are just picking up the light florals. This progresses really nicely to a more mature yet youthful scent. Nice work!

• 1 month later...

This will be very handy for me when I feel like being sweet inside and out. It's bath of peach for quite sometime. Eventually the woods and orange blossom settle. I don't know if I could wear this alone much though. I may use this to layer when I need to sweeten a scent or amp up the orange blossom. I am liking my orange blossom.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This is my favorite daytime LP at the moment. I have worn it THREE days in a row for crying out loud. I do not normally do that. It is just so perfect for these hot muggy days we are having, I cannot imagine wearing anything else. Everyday I try to talk myself into switching it up and I end up slathering this. Not that it takes much, this perfume goes a long way and lasts forever.

It is so bright and peachy at first but the orange blossom gets a handle on that peach before she can get too out of control. I suspected that I liked orange blossom from some scents in the past, now I know I LOVE orange blossom. I could not identify the other mystery ingredient at all, I just knew it was something that kept the peach and orange blossom from being TOO young smelling. I had to ask Cheesy and she informed me it was blonde woods...When that part kicks in it takes this "pretty" perfume up a notch to something much more "alluring"! Now I have figured out that I love Blonde woods too. I really seem to amp this part more and more through the wearing and I just couldn't be happier about that.

All in all this is a gorgeous innocent scent with a bit of mystery peeking out!!!

Yay!!

I'm so glad you love it MDC!

This is another one that has aged beautifully. The wood aspect has become much more pronounced, which I'm happy for.

Its a true morpher. Starts out so juicy sweet and dries down to a sunshine bright woody floral with jussssst a breath of peach in the background..mmm.

Gosh, I can't wait till I can afford to make PEs again....I'm gettin there!