Hi From traderneil in Sin City

traderneil

01/06/10 Hi to all the members of this forum....

My screen name is traderneil and some of you may have read some of my posts on other Forums...

I have been using pheromones for many years with great success... I beleive that pheromones could be referred to as the Great Equalizer between men and women....

I started with Realm for men and then added other products....Most have worked well for me...

Currently I am testing Nude Alpha, and Aqua Vitae.

My on hand supplies are SOE,Chakra,and Edge.

A314,TAA,and experimone products as well....I use body spray,and Realm as cover scents,they seem to work better for me then expensive colognes..

I am looking foward to using products from this site as well... Tks and Happy 2010 traderneil

hi Traderneil, I remember you!

Good to see you here.

the stuff here has all of the phero-goodness we got in other places, only the scents here are totally WICKED and exaggerate our intents with the pheros.

fun fun.

although I have to say, I came here for the scents.

the pheros are frosting on the cake

:)

hi Traderneil, I remember you!

Good to see you here.

the stuff here has all of the phero-goodness we got in other places, only the scents here are totally WICKED and exaggerate our intents with the pheros.

fun fun.

although I have to say, I came here for the scents.

the pheros are frosting on the cake

;)

Welcome traderneil! Glad we are finally having some men drift in.....please stay and shoot the breeze with us for awhile!

Welcome traderneil!!! ;)

I'm on some other forums too but I live here hehe. You might want to check out Bodice Ripper, it's such a dead sexy men's LP..... Robert's Attacked in the Stacks sounds sexy too but I haven't smelled it myself yet.

Edited by Invidiana

Welcome traderneil!!! ;)

I'm on some other forums too but I live here hehe. You might want to check out Bodice Ripper, it's such a dead sexy men's LP..... Robert's Attacked in the Stacks sounds sexy too but I haven't smelled it myself yet.

yeah, Robert's was a great review.

I loved the idea of the "tang" in there.

Mark's Tonka Tabacum sounded sexy too.

:) I used to Realm for women. Now I have a ton of it that just sits in a box under my bed,lol. Or I give it away. The LP#9 cologne is a yummy scent. I recently got a sample of woodland man for my husband(it has TUTH in it) it's total yummy green sexiness on him. Not sure what your fragrance preferances are. His tend to be a bit more traditional/green. His skin does unspeakable things to any kind of floral.

I just wanted to say thank you for the warm welcome..I remember many of you lovely ladies also....Since I am new here I would welcome any recommendations from the forum for mens products....I would be happy to test and report my experiences to you all.

traderneil Sin City