Mark's Tonka Tobacum

Oh boy! You're gonna love this one! It is super sexy! I was going to buy a bottle for my ex before he became my ex. I hope I get the chance to have a guy that loves LPs again, because that sure was fun! All the LP men's scents are delish, this is one of my faves.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd forgotten just how much I LOVE this scent. :666: I wore this one until I emptied the initial bottle and I just bought 3 to make sure I have it for a while. Warm and masculine definitely describes this. Gonna cry when I run out of this and Mark's Girl Nip. I find myself reaching for both more than anything else.

• 4 weeks later...

I know this is a bit of a tease since I just bought the last bottle in the cart but this is such a wonderfully consistent scent for me that I may have to try and beg for a rebrew when I am getting low.

It is a sweet scent but very masculine and wonderfully woody. I got several compliments today at the office where I was told not to wear it because it was very distracting (again). :D

• 2 weeks later...

I was out with a friend last night and I had to laugh at what she said when she smelled me wearing this. Now bear in mind we were walking outside and it was windy. This was after we'd been inside for 2 hours at a pizza place and she hadn't noticed the scent (coffee place was closed :) ).

'Ooh, something smells like Fall. Do you smell sweet?'

'I like to think I do. Lean in and smell me.' (yeah I'm so smooooooth)

'Yup, it IS you! You smell just like fall. I love it!' *Hooray!*

I couldn't believe she told me I smelled like Fall. I've never had anyone associate Mark's Tonka Tobacum with Fall before. We were outside walking on a windy night but also right after LBG1 started an Autumn thread. Love those synchronicities (then again, the girl is psychic after all...) :D

Edited by Snoopyace

LOL Yah just never know where these things will lead! LOL Thanks for the compliment bud--coming from a professional, that means a lot!

I can see the scent smelling fall like particularly in the context...Something about tobacco does that for a lot of people.

Edited by ladybegood1

• 3 weeks later...

This is yummy and warm! I get the lots of amber and vanilla and I think I do get a little tobacco in the background but in general, I smell very much like a cookie. This reminds me of .... MRF .... ;)

It's weird, isn't it?

• 8 months later...

Mark, this scent is amazing. From the bottle I get lots of bourbon vanilla, woods and Tobacco, on the hubbs when this heats up (hold on while I lean across and snuffle him), the amber and tonka come through wonderfully too, it is so sexy and manly. I love wearing this too.

If you like Luna's delicious wood, you'll love this too.

Mark, this scent is amazing. From the bottle I get lots of bourbon vanilla, woods and Tobacco, on the hubbs when this heats up (hold on while I lean across and snuffle him), the amber and tonka come through wonderfully too, it is so sexy and manly. I love wearing this too.

If you like Luna's delicious wood, you'll love this too.

Oh yeah, I am glad you like it! More than any other scent (even the others I've created) this is still my 'signature' scent that I wear when I want to make an awesome impression on a woman. Works like a charm every time!

• 3 months later...

I was going through my LP bottles today, wow I have a lot of colognes! Found a 1/3 of a bottle of Mark's Tonka Tobacum that I'd forgotten about. Of course I rolled it on and fell in love all over again. Gotta save up to get whatever is left of this scent because I LOVE it and plan to wear a lot of it this winter. Still my favorite of any from here (and that is saying something because I really like the manly feeling I get from Excalibur as well as the chocolate sex of Mark's Girl Nip).

• 2 weeks later...

I went to see a comedian last night (anyone heard of Jeff Dunham? He's the guy with the crazy puppets) and took a friend of mine. I had on Mark's Tonka Tobacum and the minute she got in my car I heard, 'Ooh, something in here smells really good! Do you you have a new air freshener in here?' Told her to smell me since it might be me. 'Ooh, it IS you! Oooh, you smell soooo good.' *big grin from both of us*

I think what helps is that I've been told I'm a lot more outgoing than I think I am. I always go for the roll ons because the sprays never last on me (nothing against the sprays from here its just that sprays in general don't have the staying power I'd like).

I am pretty sure I wear more than you are 'supposed to' especially for a guy but I roll a long roll from my bellybutton to the top of my chest under my shirt (in intimate circumstances this is great) then I roll an inch or two on either side of my neck as well as an inch or so to one wrist or the top of one hand and split between the two. Really seems to get the scents to diffuse. I haven't gotten any 'too much cologne guy' type complaints so it must not be too much. Trust me, the people around me would tell me if I was wearing too much.

Cool good to know. I wear about that amount, maybe a little less. I am betting that you just rock those scents!

Hehehe, that's what I've been told anyhow. :Emoticons10311: (Just saw the Snoopy and had to use him!)

I kind of had that feeling myself! (Thanks Mara!)

I kind of had that feeling myself! (Thanks Mara!)

LOL! Yup, it just may have been put there for you.... :wink2:

That's about the amount that I wear also, Snoops. Bellybutton to cleavage, a roll on the back of the neck, smoosh it all in with my wrists, and sometimes a roll on the inside of the arms. Anyone who says that the oils are "disappearing" on them is not wearing them like THIS! You get a good 6+ hour wear out of the oils like this, and many times, into the next day.

Anyway, so glad you are getting good results! I slipped a little trial into your latest box for you to try, btw. Let me know what you think! :)

Thanks! Can't wait to see the surprise scent! Good to know that I'm not the only person who wears the oils that way. I put The Hunter and teh Woodland Nymph on at about 8:30 this morning and when I went to start a workshop at 7 pm I asked a friend what she thought of it and she could smell it on me without having to really work at it. Had to laugh, other than saying she liked it all she could say was that it smelled 'clean'.

LOL! Yup, it just may have been put there for you.... :wink2:

That's about the amount that I wear also, Snoops. Bellybutton to cleavage, a roll on the back of the neck, smoosh it all in with my wrists, and sometimes a roll on the inside of the arms. Anyone who says that the oils are "disappearing" on them is not wearing them like THIS! You get a good 6+ hour wear out of the oils like this, and many times, into the next day.

Anyway, so glad you are getting good results! I slipped a little trial into your latest box for you to try, btw. Let me know what you think! :)

I wear a big huge strip (s) on my wrist/forearm, then smoosh, then usually my neck and cleavage. If I am going all out or if I am wearing a phero oil I add the upside down lollipop.

• 2 months later...

Okay, so I've worn this twice around my new GF. The first time, she gets in the car and says, 'What are you wearing? You smell like cookies.' She LOVES the smell of this and tells me that I smell like sugar cookies. I wore this around her again last night and got the same wonderful snuggly reaction. I have this without any pheros but the scent alone turns her into very willing human velcro. Love it!

:Emoticons04235:

• 1 year later...

IS THERE ANY OF THIS LEFT ANYWHERE??! Got a sniffie of it and instantly fell in love with it. Please please please???

It's not on Artfire -- I remembered to check before posting this time!

So . . . I'll be requesting on bended knees, legal greenery in hand, PE do-overs of Tonka Tobacum and Tyvey's Smoked HAM.

TO THE PE ORDERING PAGE THINGY!!!! :superhero:

I LOVE this one! I'm going to wear it today. I've got a half a bottle left and today is a good day to bring it out.

I LOVE this one! I'm going to wear it today. I've got a half a bottle left and today is a good day to bring it out.

Can you dab a little on the side of your neck and then sit reeeeally close to your monitor? *waits patiently*

Ahhh, yessss!! Mmmmmmm!

Thank you!

:D

Turns out I didn't need to order a rebrew after all -- Mara/John found six bottles in the warehouse! I bought three, so there are three bottles of this remarkable, warm, sexy brew still available.

• 9 months later...

Found an almost half full bottle in the back of my drawer and am wearing it today. I layered it with SS4M and can't wait for my wife to sniff me. She LOVES this scent more than any other. Hard to believe that the woman I talk about back in December of 2011 would today be my wife. Time to pherobomb her with manly cookie scented goodness!

Edited by Snoopyace

I loved this scent so much, I just asked for a rebrew! My wife is going to love that I'll be smelling like cookies a lot more often. :Emoticons0424:

I loved this scent so much, I just asked for a rebrew! My wife is going to love that I'll be smelling like cookies a lot more often. :Emoticons0424:

A win for both of you!!

It's a wonderful scent.

• 1 month later...

I'm trying out Tonka Tabacum for a full day today. I get almost all tobacco when I smell it. This one reminds me of when I used to visit my Granddad when I was a kid. He was a cigar smoker and his car and bedroom smelled like tobacco. I'm enjoying it but it does seem more like a cold weather scent so I might save this one more for this coming fall and winter. I'll also say it smells like Super 2 without the maple syrup.

Yes, you are oh so right, spoonki. Crisp, cold, chilled fall and winter air makes this scent come alive!

• 8 months later...

This smells AWESOME!

• 3 weeks later...

This is too funny. My son is wearing this today (he's 6) and he is walking around the house saying, 'Mmmmm... I smell good!' He says this is his 'pancake cologne.'

• 3 months later...

So Captain Awesome asked to be 'cologned' again today. He asked for Mark's Tonka Tobacum so I put some on him. I forgot how much this projects. He's sitting and coloring yet I can pass by him and about 5 seconds later I smell something really good. Then I realize I'm smelling my cologne on him. It is weird to smell my cologne on him but I do see why I get so many compliments on it. When I run out of my 3 remaining bottles I may need a rebrew.