OMG MY SPELL KIT IS HERE!!!!!

therapygirl

I just spent time meditating on the negative things that have happened to me the past few years, and I know where they come from. My divorce left me with alot of creepies. I just did a ritual with my new Jinx No More, and followed it with Wall of Protection like Starlightgirl suggested in another post. I feel calmer and more relaxed that I have in a very long time. There is serious power in these spells, I could feel it as I handled the vials. I am anxious to bless my home with peaceful home among other things but do not want to dissipate my energy. I will try to focus on one thing per day or so until I deal with everything that needs dealing with here. Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong! We are so lucky to have these resources ladies! Thank you Mara and Danna!

Ok, it arrived today!!! I am freaking out. Haven't even opened it yet. I want to go slowly and to experience the power of each one and not dive in too quickly! If I got mine today that means some of you should too!!! Happy dance!!!

h...y...p...e...r...*gasp*...v...e...n...t...a...*gasp*...l...a...t...i...n...g.

..*gasp*

Mine isn't here yet! *gasp* Oh, wait... it could be in the post box now... *breathes slower*

YAY TG...

After reading your post, I am super excited to get my spell kit. :(

Thanks for sharing how you are using them. I haven't done any ritual type activity in prob 17yrs, (Just a lot of prayin..lol) so I feel a pretty rusty. Please keep posting as you go thru the kit...maybe in the reviews everyone can share how they applied each potion. I know that I would appreicate the information. :)

I mailed you a package today Fawn!

I annointed my self and a candle with the Jinx No More, and really focused on all negativity sliding off from me, creeping away from me. I applied the Wall of Protection and visualized a ring of fire and wind surrounding me from my feet to over my head, deflecting anything from bad vibes to illness to any more jinxes away from me. I also anointed my son with this as he came into my room when I was working with it.

Tomorrow I will do the Peaceful home. I plan to anoint each door to our bedrooms, and each room with an intention of peace for each inhabitant. I will anoint a piece of spell parchment with the struggles that each of us have and put it under a purple candle that is intended for tranquility, and burn it until it is gone. Then I will burn the spell parchment and sprinkle the ashes away from home.

I have plans for the others, but I am trying to keep focused. That is going to be the hardest part.

Ok, it arrived today!!! I am freaking out. Haven't even opened it yet. I want to go slowly and to experience the power of each one and not dive in too quickly! If I got mine today that means some of you should too!!! Happy dance!!!

How wonderful TG! I can't wait to get my spell kit too. I've never worked with spells and I am looking forward to learning how to use them. I have only been here for a few months, but Mara and Danna strike me as very sincere, warm people who put only their best efforts and pureness of spirit into their perfumes and potions. I never really thought about trying spells before (and I know some people believe that magic is something to be shunned) but I feel very comfortable receiving these and do believe that they will work as intended, and all for good.

:)

The new phone books are here!OMG I CAN HAZ SPELL KIT!!!11

(I'm sorry, that just never gets old for me. :))

This case is awesome, I know more than a few of you have these for your trial vial/sniffies and I need to get on that bandwagon, stat!

I thought I'd give my impressions of the scents because as we know, I'm all about the smelliez...and these are meant to be worn as well as utilized in ritual/working.

Blessing

Robustly floral and soothing.

Goddess

Oh this is wonderful! Absolutely delicious, I cannot wait to use it for my favorite kind of magic. :)

Jinx No More

Spicy fruit aspect, it has a nice warm glow to it, like a hug, almost.

Mojo

Fresh, light, watery aspect, like spring sunlight.

Road Opener

This is the one, scent-wise, which appealed the most to me (of course)...I primarily get a benzoin impression from it, with some underlying earthiness.

Return To Me

Beautiful...primarily the sweet notes with a kind of "overhang" of the fruit/floral aspect.

Wall of Protection

Wonderfully deep in the way only resins can be.

Peaceful Home

I can't really describe this any other way except to say...it smells like home, sort of the Platonic Ideal of Home.

Persuasion

Men's cologne vibe, button-down polished and type A.

Lady Luck

Strangely, for me, this has a herbal evocation (which I did not expect).

Love Drawing

This reminds me of Sweet Lorien B. with more body...more realized, I guess. Girly twirly but intense.

Desire Me

The rose is not as prevalent, but it leads the other notes in a mmmm, you smell so good sashay. I'm thinking this one really comes alive with body heat.

The new phone books are here!OMG I CAN HAZ SPELL KIT!!!11

(I'm sorry, that just never gets old for me. :) )

This case is awesome, I know more than a few of you have these for your trial vial/sniffies and I need to get on that bandwagon, stat!

I thought I'd give my impressions of the scents because as we know, I'm all about the smelliez...and these are meant to be worn as well as utilized in ritual/working.

Blessing

Robustly floral and soothing.

Goddess

Oh this is wonderful! Absolutely delicious, I cannot wait to use it for my favorite kind of magic. :)

Jinx No More

Spicy fruit aspect, it has a nice warm glow to it, like a hug, almost.

Mojo

Fresh, light, watery aspect, like spring sunlight.

Road Opener

This is the one, scent-wise, which appealed the most to me (of course)...I primarily get a benzoin impression from it, with some underlying earthiness.

Return To Me

Beautiful...primarily the sweet notes with a kind of "overhang" of the fruit/floral aspect.

Wall of Protection

Wonderfully deep in the way only resins can be.

Peaceful Home

I can't really describe this any other way except to say...it smells like home, sort of the Platonic Ideal of Home.

Persuasion

Men's cologne vibe, button-down polished and type A.

Lady Luck

Strangely, for me, this has a herbal evocation (which I did not expect).

Love Drawing

This reminds me of Sweet Lorien B. with more body...more realized, I guess. Girly twirly but intense.

Desire Me

The rose is not as prevalent, but it leads the other notes in a mmmm, you smell so good sashay. I'm thinking this one really comes alive with body heat.

thanks Luna for the scent decriptions,I can hardly wait to get mine.

Keep us updated TG,I forgot to get the parchment paper duhhh,that will have to be with my next orderafter I get my kit

thejerk1979dvdripdivxtripdivx1.jpg

WOW! YOU CAN USE THEM AS FRAGRANCE TOO???

Hey! HE HATES THESE CANS!!!

Patiently waiting....haven't gotten my stamps.com notice yet, but was expecting my pkg to come slower this time......I had betas, and about 3 or 4 orders all combined....

thanks Luna for the scent decriptions,I can hardly wait to get mine.

Keep us updated TG,I forgot to get the parchment paper duhhh,that will have to be with my next orderafter I get my kit

Hey Tee, if you're needing to do something and you don't have parchment paper, you can generally substitute brown paper (like from a grocery bag). Just cut it out without the logo or the seam on it.

Luna, Thanks so much for the descriptions. I think we're scent twins so I'm learning patience for mine to arrive.

I just spent time meditating on the negative things that have happened to me the past few years, and I know where they come from. My divorce left me with alot of creepies. I just did a ritual with my new Jinx No More, and followed it with Wall of Protection like Starlightgirl suggested in another post. I feel calmer and more relaxed that I have in a very long time. There is serious power in these spells, I could feel it as I handled the vials. I am anxious to bless my home with peaceful home among other things but do not want to dissipate my energy. I will try to focus on one thing per day or so until I deal with everything that needs dealing with here. Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong! We are so lucky to have these resources ladies! Thank you Mara and Danna!

aww iam so happy for you. I cant wait to recieve my goodies. I deffinetley need to do a spell with the "jink no more" following the "wall of protection" as well to remove all those negative energies.

Luna-Thanks for the scent reviews

SW-Thanks for the paper bag tip

TG-Thanks for the usage tips

Ok so don't make fun of me, but I was thinking of using an old children's nursery rhyme to visualize with the protection oil. 'I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say, bounces offa me & sticks to you!' I don't know why I had that thought, I just figured it would be hard for bogies to stick around in my head. If I had that silly little rhyme there, besides it is pretty ingrained from childhood. I should haz no problem remembering it :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Edited by Beccah1

Luna-Thanks for the scent reviews

SW-Thanks for the paper bag tip

TG-Thanks for the usage tips

Ok so don't make fun of me, but I was thinking of using an old children's nursery rhyme to visualize with the protection oil. 'I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say, bounces offa me & sticks to you!' I don't know why I had that thought, I just figured it would be hard for bogies to stick around in my head. If I had that silly little rhyme there, besides it is pretty ingrained from childhood. I should haz no problem remembering it :jumpforjoy:

Hey, if it works for you, it really doesn't matter. As long as you don't do the Pee-Wee Herman laugh at the end, it's all good. :c352-0016:

Yeah 'cause that's just gonna annoy, not banish. :jumpforjoy:

I dunno, I've cleared a room with three Monty Python quotes. I think the Laugh might be even more effective.

Why is it that in the movies the evil people always laugh for a really long time about nothing?

Why did my brain just go to the antagonist from 'Meet the Robinsons'?

I'm feeling betta!

Think I'll go for a walk....

I feel happeeee........

That's the three--guaranteed to clear a room of non-Pythoners.

That's the three--guaranteed to clear a room of non-Pythoners.

LOL! Or they just sit there and look at you like this.... :blink:

I love Python! As the Black Knight says...."I'm INVINCIBLE!".....

I was not aware that there was such a thing as "non-Pythoners". Truly. I mean, I get the fundamental thing about the world being divided by people who are Three Stooges fans, and those who are not, but these so-called 'non-Pythoners' just need to rent Holy Grail, thank you, good night.

Aside from that...I do thoroughly adore how Off Topic we get in these threads. Endless amounts of entertainment....heee! :blink:

Okay. Totally getting back ON the TOPIC of spell kits (oh look--Kittehs!, no wait, spell kits). I haven't gotten my spell kit yet but I think that I'm probably gonna start with house stuff. I'm going to do a thorough cleaning, start with some Peaceful Home and then follow it up with Wall of Protection.

Thanks to Luna, I have an idea of how they are going to smell so it'll be interesting to see the other effects as well.