January Releases

Beccah

I know we're getting LP Silver. I was looking the thru the archive of sold out potions. Is the LP White variant, any indication of the notes to expect in Silver?

If so :) , I love Jasmine in any way shape or form I can get it!

I got a sniffie of Lisa's Candy Cane with my order today, and MMMMmmmm...it totally made me feel like my head cleared, and my stomach settled. I hope hope hope this is one that is available!

I got a sniffie of Lisa's Candy Cane with my order today, and MMMMmmmm...it totally made me feel like my head cleared, and my stomach settled. I hope hope hope this is one that is available!

Oh peppermint is so good for stomach issues! I am glad of anyone that you got one of those sniffees. Even though I am jealous!

July if I get any in sniffes in my package. I'll save them for you. I can't do peppermint, cuz my first throw up drunk was when I was drinking Peppermint Schnapps. Just the thought makes gack! Hmm no teasers about the Silver notes yet SG?

I know we're getting LP Silver. I was looking the thru the archive of sold out potions. Is the LP White variant, any indication of the notes to expect in Silver?

If so :) , I love Jasmine in any way shape or form I can get it!

Hopefully a night blooming jasmine...

July if I get any in sniffes in my package. I'll save them for you.

Aw, Beccah, that's so nice of you! Thanks!

Can we haz Sex Bomb? I'm holding off on my order 'cuz I soooo want that added to my LP Black spray!! Now where's that tutorial for ordering betas..LOL

It's a phero blend Mara and Diane are working on:

We've also got the *Sex Bomb* blend in the works, which I can tell you now, is not only for effecting your dude, this is the self-effects-horny-inducer we've been discussing in concept over here for the past couple of years.

It's a phero blend Mara and Diane are working on:

oh great, hope theres a warning on it for those of us just trying to get our men to keep-up..... like......"side effects include implosion and spontaneous cumbustion".

can you think of anything else to add,Luna? :lol:

oh great, hope theres a warning on it for those of us just trying to get our men to keep-up..... like......"side effects include implosion and spontaneous cumbustion".

....."If male arousal persists for more than 4 hours, call your doctor immediately. Or just have sex."

(thinks of a certain scene in The 40 Year Old Virgin) ^_^

Edited by Invidiana

If a trial run doesn't make me insanely horny, I'll definitely get a second bottle judging from what this sounds like. So far no pheros have made me insanely horny...I really hope this one has self-effects of making me feel like a total sexy beast :neutral: After all, when you feel sexy, you're instantly more attractive to the opposite species sex!

Edited by Invidiana

If a trial run doesn't make me insanely horny, I'll definitely get a second bottle judging from what this sounds like. So far no pheros have made me insanely horny...I really hope this one has self-effects of making me feel like a total sexy beast :neutral: After all, when you feel sexy, you're instantly more attractive to the opposite species sex!

This is what I'm hoping for: insane horniness!!

Hey Ladies,

Everyone excited about the weekend? I know iam since my sweetie and I are going away for some relax time one on one at the spa at the shore this weekend hehehhe! Then a romantic candle light dinner at one of our favorite restaurants and since I have receieved my beauties this past week i get a chance to really test out all the love/lust LP's cause I havent tested those out yet. I was waiting for the weekend. :omgwtf:<_<

So far Iam in love with "Jink Mo More". I orderd a big bottle of that one. Also

liked "Wall Of Protection" and "Peaceful Home" was very nice.

So anyways I hope everyone has a happy weekend and hopefully the January releases will be out soon.

xoxoxoxooxxo

Even though I probably won't be using "sex bomb" right away, I'm anxiously awaiting it and plan on stocking up for later use LOL.

@July Haha sweety, you'll be experiencin Nature's 'sex bomb' soon enough. I was single not intimite with my oldest's NCP @ all. Let's just say I was 'lovin myself'....sorry for the TMI.

As if the succubus on your back isn't enough? :lol::001_tt2:

Assuming things turn out with HSF - I feel the need to be - ahem - legendarily great. If you are seeing someone infrequently - memorable encounters are what carries you through. As I recall from being head over heels and long distance before. :)