Cops, Testosterone & Sexdrive

Posting several times in a row rather than going back and editing your last response so everything is in one post.

Look at how others post: it's rare to see people post one post right after the other.

I can see how you may not understand. I know Luna has jumped in before when another poster was doing the same thing so perhaps she'll jump in. No reason to get feathers ruffled. It's merely what the norms are in this forum community (and most others I've been on) but kind of more weighted here because you get discounts for every block of hundred posts. Some people when they first get here post a lot of posts in a row to try to get as many posts as possible until someone points out the edit feature and the posting norm of including everything in one post unless someone has responded to you.

Synthetic copulins were invented for use as a testosterone stimulant for men to smear under their noses while working out, with the hope that it would replace the need for steroid use. That was the whole point. But IT DID NOT WORK. It was a failed experiment. What they learned, is that the smell of copulins did nothing for men unless associated with a target female..

Okay I went there. Did the scientist have the cops on his finger and went up to the guys and say, "yo dude, smell my finger."

Were the synthetic cops like an EOW? in other words, "female" or were they cops associated with testosterone (if there even is such a thing)?

I used to lift weights but haven't in a couple of months. When I did so while using Dom, it was like I was more willing to go heavier, and usually with no issues. For instance, without Dom, I might subconsciously choose a lighter weight, thus "taking it easy" on myself. Not with Dom! It made me grab the heavier weights and show myself that I could do it.

Lately I have been doing more of the kickboxing with weighted gloves. Dom makes me put more force into my punches, and also helps me push on through when I start to get tired.....it kicks ass!

Dolly I have found this to be true as well. I think you mentioned it in the DOM review thread and I tried it out. It DOES work for me as well, I'm willing to go the extra mile-literally on a run or lift a bit more weight. Also that made me think of social situations too when I wear DOM. I don't tend to let things lie while wearing it. I don't pick arguments, but it's a subtle shift whereas if normally my personality is to blow something off, when I wear DOM I feel it more urgent to get my point accross or be heard. hmmm.

@ Stacy K: You're not doing anything wrong, I think MissH was trying to point out that there are quote options to use which helps the threads move smoother and read more understandibly (is that a word?) Anyhow, that way the reader doesn't have to scroll all over the place. I didn't know that about the quote function or the edit post when I first started. Even now there are times when I get too excited and post one after the other. At one time I was listed on LP as one of the top posters, or blabbers or whatever :lol:

ETA: see I was typing while Hazel posted before me, so she made the point better than I

Edited by Raq On

Nit sure what I'm doing wrong.. that would illicit your response.

As I noted in my Posting Etiquette thread (in the Annoucements subforum), we desire members to utilize multi-quoting and/or post editing if there are multiple posts you wish to respond to. Consecutive postings within minutes of each post is something we desire to discourage, as it affects post count in a way which is not fair (as people are rewarded for their post counts). I didn't do in this thread but I will merge consecutive posts I find which are examples of the type of behavior I've counseled against.

@ Stacy K: You're not doing anything wrong,

It IS something we want to discourage because it is inflating post count and I would hope everyone understands that.

Okay I went there. Did the scientist have the cops on his finger and went up to the guys and say, "yo dude, smell my finger."

Pretty sure that doesn't follow the Scientific Method. :lol:

Bwahaha! I just died a little bit.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...................ok, I just spit all over my computer!

And, I multi-quoted, too......

Edited by Dolly

Reading that and hoping that a journal article would be full of awesome (but alas, scientists often manage to squeeze all the fun out of something) made me think of a judge writing a court document in the way I would hope a scientist would write a "Dude, smell my finger!" experiment on copulins.

While completely off-topic in terms of science, pun-afficianados take heed of a master at work:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/05/01/180282342/judge-doubles-down-on-double-entendres-in-strip-club-case

That article was hysterical, Hazel!

Copulin testing was done with oxygen masks, probably like at those scented oxygen bars...the test males wore the masks and a tiny tiny amt of copulins was added to water - something like 3 drops per gallon - and the guys huffed it while they looked at 8x10s of girls faces. While they were wearing the masks, they rated the attractiveness of the women higher on a scale of 1-10...like, all the girls got 7-10 ratings...but the ratings were less without the cops...like, 4-8.

Their testosterone levels raised when exposed to copulins within a minute and a half. But there needs to be either a real female or a photographic representation of a female present, or it doesn't happen.

This is a different phenomenon than when the ladies wear something like Dominance Potion for working out. The ingredients in Dom make the wearer feel more aggressive, therefore can assist with people more aggressively pushing their workouts. It's Androstenone that does this, not copulins.

Also, in my earlier post about being hard-wired for reproduction, I DID mention visual cues of fertility...I think that part may have been skimmed over. "Cues of fertility include copulin production, amongst physical attributes as well."

That article was hysterical, Hazel!

The EoW testing was done with oxygen masks, probably like at those scented oxygen bars...the test males wore the masks and a tiny tiny amt of copulins was added to water - something like 3 drops per gallon - and the guys huffed it while they looked at 8x10s of girls faces. While they were wearing the masks, they rated the attractiveness of the women higher on a scale of 1-10...like, all the girls got 7-10 ratings...but the ratings were less without the cops...like, 4-8.

This is a different phenomenon than when the ladies wear something like Dominance Potion for working out. The ingredients in Dom make the wearer feel more aggressive, therefore can assist with people more aggressively pushing their workouts. It's Androstenone that does this, not copulins.

So the men were huffing EOW? 3 drops per gallon???? You're not kidding! That's some strong stuff, no wonder you rein me in whenever I rant about more is more with cops and phero's. Is there a counterpart for women? Is there an EOM? (essence of man). Could smell like balls though...but then...(remembering the scene in Porky's where the female P.E. teachers gets all hot and bothered smelling dirty jock straps....)

Is there a counterpart for women? Is there an EOM? (essence of man). Could smell like balls though...

I think it would probably have to, quid pro quo. :lol:

However, SS4M and Wanted Man have that effect on me when Quince wears them: total girl boner.

I like what Beccah said,that cops can give you a photoshop effect.

It makes me want to wear them everyday!

Can anyone explain how cops can make men see you as more attractive?

What does it do do them to make them think like that?

Heart Throb in Pashazade has a little bit of cops in it, right? So it kind of spurs that competitive edge in women because they smell a "woman" on the guy and know he's both virile and desired by others (which as we all know, half the battle in dating is getting others to think you're in high demand.)

There's a theory that women respond to such things though I don't believe it applies to all women; but that's the reasoning, yes.

There's a theory that women respond to such things though I don't believe it applies to all women; but that's the reasoning, yes.

Hmm....maybe that's the thing in cops that makes me feel more confident. Seriously, they almost have a Dom effect on me. Whenever I wear cops I feel like I can take more control of situations and also that I'm worth it. Which is also why I'm not the best person to consult regarding phero advice because I take it this is not the norm. :lol:

ETA: hahaha Halo, I can't stand manwhores, the Situation is definitely not on my radar but I am a really competitive person!

Edited by Invidiana

Just the competitive ones who like manwhores. ;)

I think everyone is competitive, especially when it comes to dating, even those who think they're not:

http://www.violentacres.com/archives/100/dating-is-competitive-manipulation/

Just the competitive ones who like manwhores. ;)

Well, I did used to have a weakness for them, but I have daddy issues, LOL. Heart Throb trips my trigger ;)

I think it would probably have to, quid pro quo. :lol:

However, SS4M and Wanted Man have that effect on me when Quince wears them: total girl boner.

Same here, when my husband wears Super2: girl boner here (like that term). So there is no stinky cheese counterpart for men to wear? I will have to look and compare SS4M to then SS4W.

Edited by Raq On

Well men don't have the same kind of secretions so there's no direct analogue, no.

I have a thing for boysluts, but more in idea than actuality.

• 4 years later...