New Releases for JANUARY 2010

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent job on the artwork Starlitegirl! It looks like there's two guy scents this time-Legend and Wooing and Wapture (which I think is totally hysterical in a Bugs Bunny kind of way). And then Rosebud's Pumpalicious... yum!

oh no ! I'm doomed.....again !!

monthly sampler for sure though

They're ALL BEAUTIOUS !!!!!

eta: NICE Job on the labels SLG !! really diggin' Temptasia ~

ETA: anyone wanna split a btl of Rosebud's Pumpalicious ??

Edited by liz

must.....have......clues........

*discipline failing*

must....not....beg...for.....clues.......

think other thoughts,need distraction...... :carrot5of:

yes. the dancing carrot.

nice.

We've got a lot of PE's, but there's generally only 1-2 bottles of each available, therefore, many of the labels feature our "Spritzy Girl". Rather than repeating the image, I'm going to list them beneath one sample image.

AD-LisaCA.jpg

Lisa's Candy Apple

Lisa's Hot Peach Compote

Lisa's Candy Cane

Rosebud's Purple Amber Plum

Melissa's Afternoon at the Palace

Melissa's Twilight at the Palace

Melissa's Girl Next Door

Melissa's Exotic Carnation

Goddess's Creamy Mango Musk

Kim's Resinous Rose

Marcella's Night Delight

Bianca's Winter Wind

AD-IndigoQueen.jpg

AD-AlyiciaC.jpg

Ohhh,Starlitegirl,you did an inspired job on those labels...just beautiful.

These all look most interesting.

I am almost sorry I did not wait to place my order,but Buns of Cinn showed only 6 in the cart and I wanted one amped with Lace before it was GGG too.

The original Dream Lover is now in the perfumerie archives so it might give you an idea.

The original Dream Lover is now in the perfumerie archives so it might give you an idea.

you know, i looked up like 3-4 different ones and i cant find them in the sold-out-archives at all!

for instance, A Little Naughty.

I will look for Dream Lover,but there isnt many in the sold-outs.

The JALNs are now the Naughtys in the PE section. Everything should be in the archives now--if you find something missing, let me know.

As an on-topic: I think I'm getting in addition to the sample pack, full bottles of Dangerous Games, Feral, Dream Lover, and Ravished. It might change when we get the descriptions. Exotic Carnation sounds great too--I love carnations.

Mine's vanilla, mango and musk!! I asked for rich, smooth, creamy fruit and musk, and it is that!!

this sounds so hot...all three notorious sexifiers !

The JALNs are now the Naughtys in the PE section. Everything should be in the archives now--if you find something missing, let me know. As an on-topic: I think I'm getting in addition to the sample pack, full bottles of Dangerous Games, Feral, Dream Lover, and Ravished. It might change when we get the descriptions. Exotic Carnation sounds great too--I love carnations.
Okay....

WHAT archive? Where? What are you talking about? Is it somewhere on the boards? Clue phone - ring ring!

OMG, they all look so HOT! Can't wait to find out more!

Wow! Mad props to Starlitegirl & Lisa on the labels! You gals are so talented!

I'm also starting to understand why I've read so many posts describing peoples' love for LP's as an addiction. I've been happily in love with my LP Red, figuring it was a life-long one-on-one relationship that was meant to last......and now I see these new releases and I find myself dying to read the descriptions and planning my future order. Looks like the LP Red was my first "hit" of the LPMP drug and now I'm addicted just like the rest of you.

Hi.....my name is Sarah.....and I'm an LPMP addict.

(everyone all together now....."Hi Sarah")

Wow! Mad props to Starlitegirl & Lisa on the labels! You gals are so talented!

I'm also starting to understand why I've read so many posts describing peoples' love for LP's as an addiction. I've been happily in love with my LP Red, figuring it was a life-long one-on-one relationship that was meant to last......and now I see these new releases and I find myself dying to read the descriptions and planning my future order. Looks like the LP Red was my first "hit" of the LPMP drug and now I'm addicted just like the rest of you.

Hi.....my name is Sarah.....and I'm an LPMP addict.

(everyone all together now....."Hi Sarah")

none of us want help for this addiction :D

I second what you said about Starlite and Lisa... freaking awesome.

They make me plan the order before I even know what they smell like,lol

Oh, I don't know why I'm even surprised.... This is looking like another expensive month for Rosebud LOL

Just looking at the labels I'm very curious/tempted by Cupidity, Dangerous games, Ravished, Temptasia, That kind of girl & Heart of fire...

Oh, and then there's the PE's of course.... I need to get some more of both of mine I think )Pumpalicious & R's Purple amber plum)...and I'm really curious about M's Night delight, M's Twilight/Afternoon at the palace and Indigo Queen.

ETA: anyone wanna split a btl of Rosebud's Pumpalicious ??

I'd be interested in splitting this with you (as well as any other bottles of the new releases that you'd want to split if there are any).