New Releases for JANUARY 2010

ummmm

I think your floating in a bottle of Leather now,lol

OH yes, I need to go change that description!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, so many of these sound soooo good. I don't know if I should get what I want now, and save for later, or just wait to see what I can tolerate? Ugh...too many decisions...

Do any PE folks want to jump in with the notes in their PEs this month??

M's Night Delight is lavender, pears and vanilla. The pears come out strongest at first, juicy, accompanied by a gorgeous lavender. Has a sweet drydown, but not overpowering at all to me.

B's Winter Wind contains peppermint, lime and white suger. It's wintery minty freshness with a sweet drydown.

I'm exited again. I think I want a bottle of LP Silver!

Edited by Tears of Joy

Oh my god!!! an instant monthly sampler buy!!! They look sooo good! Glad i waited before i spent to much money on the december releases. I knew it was going to be something good for the January releases. eeeee!!!! :magicstick:

The label on Heart of Fire kind of reminds me of the label on Something Voodoo....

Still waiting for some other PE folks to speak up! I'm curious about Indigo Queen and Melissa's Exotic Carnation. Help an addict out here and throw me some notes!

Paganlady, where did you get your avatar from?

It's actually a Zune background. I got it free of the Microsoft Zune site. It's cool isn't it?

Is that a bass you're playing in your picture?

Ok ladies.... Here are my two PE's :wub:

Rosebud's Pumpalicious

Pumpkin pie spices, Vanilla like in OCCO & Amber like in Mara's Rocket Fuel.

Brown sugar as the sugar

Rosebud's Purple Amber Plum

Creamy vanilla, amber & plum with brown sugar as the sugar note.

It's actually a Zune background. I got it free of the Microsoft Zune site. It's cool isn't it? Is that a bass you're playing in your picture?

Yeah, it's a really awesome graphic, i love it.

Yes, that is a bass :)

um, were we separated at birth?

^^ lol, never know, I just know I need to stop maddeningly refreshing the new releases page like a crazy woman!

again edited for my favorite offense...spelling.

Edited by piratical dahlia

Rosebud I must have your PE's......

Lynnes too! Gah! (those are the only ones I saw descriptions for though some of the lady spritzer bottles sound damn fine too!!)

I will wait for the descriptions for the rest...but I'm definetly eyeing some up!

Hows the magic kit? I needs reveiws! (goes to look at reveiws.....)

Please look here for info and ordering of this month's PE's:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3845

Thank you!

Oh, and another thing, or three....

I made another round of Garland & Lace. I managed to get my hands on most of the original ingredients but had to substitute a few similar ones, so it's very close, but not EXACT. Therefore, I am releasing it as version 2, with a variant label. (Same cute girl, but this time she is blonde.)

I will try to have everything up and orderable by tomorrow or the day after at latest.

For those of you who are ordering the monthly packs, PLEASE send me a note to tell me which month you want, because we are still getting a ton of orders for the New Year Spell Collection and I don't want to mess up your order. Thank you, Lovies!!!!

YAY for round two of Garland and Lace!!!

Double YAY!! :)

I made another round of Garland & Lace. I managed to get my hands on most of the original ingredients but had to substitute a few similar ones, so it's very close, but not EXACT.

:jumpforjoy:OMG!!!!! :jumpforjoy:

YAY!!! :alien_dance: More Garland & Lace!!! :alien_dance: That's very exciting news :)

:woohoonaner2gy: I can't wait to try the new version!!! :BananaRow:

Oh, and another thing, or three....

I made another round of Garland & Lace. I managed to get my hands on most of the original ingredients but had to substitute a few similar ones, so it's very close, but not EXACT. Therefore, I am releasing it as version 2, with a variant label. (Same cute girl, but this time she is blonde.)

I will try to have everything up and orderable by tomorrow or the day after at latest.

Oh this IS good news,thank you very much...ummm,whatever do you do in your spare time :)

AD-Cupidity.jpg

Ah, there’s nothing like new love...hey, they should bottle that feeling and sell it! Well here at LPMP, we have! A perfectly fresh, clean, full-of-sunshine olfactory evocation of falling head-over-heels for Mr. Oh-So-Right, be refreshed and renewed with cooling cucumber and ripe bright mango, melon, light florals, and a hint of brisk mint. Put a spring in your step and a song in your heart...it’s True Love!

AD-DangerGames.jpg

Enhanced with LEATHER Phero Blend for Women

The scent of a woman who knows what she wants, but allows him think otherwise.

He never knew who would greet him when he opened the door: clad in a trenchcoat and thigh-high boots…and nothing else, coy in a short pleated shirt and Mary Janes, imperious in a Chanel suit with heels or barefoot and soft in ruffles and lace. She was all things to him, every fantasy he had ever had. He did not know whether she would blindfold and restrain him or let him have his way with her, bending to his will. And her mystery, her surprise…was the most erotic thing about her, endlessly fascinating and desirable. Games can be wickedly fun, and to put you in mind of playful naughty pursuits we present this heady suggestive blend of sweet raspberry vanilla creme, tart pomegranate, romantic red rose and deep sexy European leather, further enhanced with our exclusive LEATHER pheromone blend, a variation of our Dominance Pheromone Blend for Women, made "softer" with the addition of the "ultra-feminizing" pheromone, Estratetraenol. Still clearly "alpha" in signature, but they'll be no mistaking you're all girl underneath the dominant exterior! Who wins? When he experiences your seductive scent…you do!