New Releases for JANUARY 2010

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally splurged and bought two beta sprays, four bottles, a few samples, some spray bottles...I think that's it. That's enough I guess. Ought to last me a while, although I do need to sort through my stash again and see what I hardly wear and see if anyone else needs or wants it.

*twirls you*

Now how can you possibly mope when you're dancing? :001_tt2:

Dang it, now I absolutely CAN'T mope--I'm Dancin'! :witchnaner: And I've got a whole bunch'a LPMP goodness coming my way! You're so good! ;)

And now we do the Dance of Joy!

:001_tt2:

Happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy joy joy JOY! ;)

I KNEW the travel purse size portable sprays would be a hit. Once you have the beta sprays, how can you not have the travel sizes? Gotta keep those phero bombs big. ;)

I got four of them to start. Now that I have a lot more beta sprays, I probably should have gotten more than that but at least I can have my staples with me without having to carry the whole bottle.

I got four of them to start. Now that I have a lot more beta sprays, I probably should have gotten more than that but at least I can have my staples with me without having to carry the whole bottle.

I had gotten the plastic ones from another retailer not knowing Mara had nice glass ones in stock. When I mentioned that it might be a nice thing to add for us phero junkies to stick in our purses and she told me she had the good glass ones I wished I'd known that before. But with more pheros and phero amped scents always on the way then there's always a reason to get more!

Thx SLG ! I just ordered :)

So what did you get?? I went all in this time, but no betas or pheros, except for the ones in Dangerous Games.

So what did you get?? I went all in this time, but no betas or pheros, except for the ones in Dangerous Games.

I saw that you went all out this time, Lucky You !! I exhausted all of my GC's and got a btl each of Temptasia, Heart of Fire and LP Silver, and have the monthly sampler on it way, hope I get some of the new PE sample sniffees w/my order, or a tart *hint, hint* I was able to snag Marcella's Night Delight though.

Thx SLG ! I just ordered :)

I don't think you did one of your crying emoticon can we buy yet posts this month. When I read your can we order post I thought 'dang, she's off her game this month!' Or maybe they got stuff up fast or was everybody just really patient? Na, can't be that everyone was patient.

Edited by starlitegirl

I saw that you went all out this time, Lucky You !! I exhausted all of my GC's and got a btl each of Temptasia, Heart of Fire and LP Silver, and have the monthly sampler on it way, hope I get some of the new PE sample sniffees w/my order, or a tart *hint, hint* I was able to snag Marcella's Night Delight though.

Excellent choices! I'm hoping for some of the other PE sniffees too--I got an Indigo Queen with my last order and really liked it so I'm glad I'm getting a whole bottle of it along with Melissa's Girl Next Door. It's ALL good!

I don't think you did one of your crying emoticon can we buy yet posts this month. When I read your can we order post I thought 'dang, she's off her game this month!' Or maybe they got stuff up fast or was everybody just really patient? Na, can't be that everyone was patient.

I have been off my game a bit, a few 'extras' on my plate (so to speak)

just for you Dear SLG ..... :)

Good morning ladies,

Waiting patiently for the amazing Valentine goodies sampler. Also happy that its Friday and the weekend is here. I hope everyone has a happy one. Its suppose to snow here on East Coast so my plans for this weekend might get canceled for the weather forecast says 14 inches of snow. crazy! :) oh well my sweetie and I are still gonna make it a romantic weekend stayin in probably. Some wine, erbal smoke, good food and of course lots of LP's to add the spice of love to our weekend. hehhehe! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co Well, have a good one everyone.

xoxoxoxxo

Edited by AncientGoddess

I'm on the east coast too, but they say we might only get 6 inches (of snow, that is :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co ). I'm on Long Island. Where are you that they are calling for 14?

6" on L.I.? Ick! I'd better call mom this weekend, make sure she's not trying to do all the shoveling herself! :)

I'm on the east coast too, but they say we might only get 6 inches (of snow, that is ;) ). I'm on Long Island. Where are you that they are calling for 14?

Pennsylvania. Ya your lucky. Only 6 inches is not bad. My sweetie and I are probably gonna be stuck in Saturday all day. We're going out to dinner tonight though. They are saying its gonna start snowing later on tonight so at least we'll get a chance to dine out. We had plans to go to the club tomorrow night but i doubt thats gonna happen so we're gonna throw our own little romantic party tomorrow night. :CHEERS~19:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Totally Happy that CT is being spared !!! 1 inch dusting if anything at all, so far NADA !! only like snow on a postcard and preferably from another state.

I got the notice that my order shipped. I got the full bottle set so which one do you all think I should try first? I'm thinking Ravished but....

Edited by SWBookworm

I got the notice that my order shipped. I got the full bottle set so which one do you all think I should try first? I'm thinking Ravished but....

cupidity!

Dangerous games,because I got that one coming,or try them all yeah yeah,haven't got my notice yet ^_^

:lol:

Dirty Jersey! We're definitely going to get snowed in--7 inches at least in the northeast where I live--funny how nature always picks Friday and not SUNDAY nights to snow. :(

Just wait till you have kids...then it'll be Sunday, lol.

Waa, I haven't got any notice yet!!!

Edited by Beccah1

Oooo,sounds great,will be awaiting reviews :blushing:

I'll be doing the happy dance when I get my package! My reviews won't be as good as other folks' but I'll give it a shot.

I wasn't going to check my AOL mail but then I happened to spot my fellow Jersey girl Fawn's post and I thought wait, I'm in Jersey too, there's a chance...so I hopped over to my email and the happy notice was waiting! :magicstick: Reviews of new stuff soon as it's on my doorstep!

Edited by Invidiana

I got my order today! So far I'm loving Temptasia, Heart of Fire and Indigo Queen. I got my Heart of Fire amped with 2xLeather, so I can't wait to try it out. :magicstick: