PRIVATE EDITION RELEASES FOR JANUARY

Wait for invoices, pleez!

I was just waiting to see how many I can get away with not adding to the cart. So...let's give it another day if you don't mind? I'll invoice everyone on Saturday?

PM, I placed my new releases order yesterday but left out the 2 bottles of Pumpalicious since you said these would be invoiced separately. I did put 2 phero add-in's in the cart though for those two bottles of Pumpalicious.... I hope that was the right way to go about it?

I was just waiting to see how many I can get away with not adding to the cart. So...let's give it another day if you don't mind? I'll invoice everyone on Saturday?

Thanks so much for doing this! (And Saturday's great for me, anyway . . . I'm probably going to be snowbound!)

If we're planning on buying more items, would be it be more convenient for you if we posted here, so you could invoice us all at one time? Or would it be simpler to just handle separately?

Just want to make it as easy as possible for record-keeping, postage costs, etc. Whatever works is fine by me! :censored:

Thank you, all!

I was wondering about that too, and I don't blame you because I'd do the same thing! It's a pain in the ass to upload over and over again. :censored:

Edited by Invidiana

Offering this month's PE's....

Since we have so many of these, and there's so few of each available, I thought I would offer them here first - so as to possibly spare myself having to program them into the cart. If you'd like to nab one, please post here and I will send you an invoice, ok? (One condition though - if the person that each was created for wants to grab a bottle, I am going to give them first dibs, and then go in order of posting after that.) Ok. Here we go.........

Alyicia's Carnival ~ Kimberley made this for her 12 year daughter, who loves carnivals and fairs. A youthful blend of apple, caramel and sugar. (2 bottles available)

Becca's Fruity Nibbles ~ Mango, Peach and Strawberry - thick and sweet like jam, over fairy floss pink sugar and a few drops of amber for depth. A scent designed to inspire ear-nibbling passion from her beloved. (3 bottles available) (livinginparadise x1)

Bianca's Winter Wind ~ Peppermint, lime and sugar. Bianca wanted a prominently minty scent - like a breath of cold winter air, with an elevating kick of lime, on a blanket of white sugar. (1 bottle available) (SOLD! July Girl x1)

Goddess's Creamy Mango Musk ~ Creamy Vanilla, Mango Butter and a light animal Musk. GoddessLynne imagined this as a rich, smooth, creamy, sweet, fruit and musk. (2 bottles available) (SOLD! Luna x1, Mary x1)

Indigo Queen ~ Vanilla cream, berry sugar, a hint of citrusy tang, and little drops of light woods at the base. (3 bottles available) (SOLD! Luna x1, SWBookworm x1, Katz x1)

Kim's Resinous Rose ~ Rose attar, sandalwood, and amber. (1 bottle available) (SOLD! likeprettythings x1)

Lisa's Candy Apple ~ Fresh, crunchy red apples, candied in a pink sugar glaze. (6 bottles available) (livinginparadise x1, Therapy Girl x1, )

Lisa's Candy Cane ~ Peppermint, white sugar, and a fruity vanilla dash. (2 bottles available) (SOLD! July Girl x1, Luna x1)

Lisa's Currantly Incensed ~ Thick and creamy vanilla, with deep red currants on top and a truly incense-y resin base. (2 bottles available) (Invidiana x1, )

Lisa's Hot Peach Compote ~ Peaches and Cream, Caramel, Ginger, and Halloween spice. (1 bottle available) (SOLD! Invidiana x1)

Marcella's Night Delight ~ Designed by Bianca for her best friend, Bianca asked for a mood lifting and calming scent, with soothing lavender, sweetened up with juicy pears and a soft, sweet vanilla, and delicate powdered sugar to add to the serenity. The pear and vanilla are the more prominent notes witht he lavender underneath. (2 bottles available) (SOLD! GoddessLynne x1, Liz x1)

Melissa's Afternoon at the Palace ~ The aroma of steeping Earl Grey, over sweet vanilla and sugar. (2 bottles available) (SOLD! Katz x1, Invidiana x1)

Melissa's Twilight at the Palace ~ Black tea over rich, buttery vanilla. (2 bottles available) (Invidiana x1, )

Melissa's Exotic Carnation ~ Peppery carnations over sugar plums, vanilla, sugar and sandalwood. (2 bottles available) (Mountain Witch x1, )

Melissa's Girl Next Door ~ Melissa asked for a real "girl next door" type of scent, with a fresh cotton kind of feel. A non-foody vanilla leads off, with linen-y notes, a soft demure musk, and a tiny orchid/lavender dash. (2 bottles available) (SOLD! Melissa x1, SWBookworm x1, )

Rosebud's Pumpalicious ~ Mmmm,... pumpkin pie spices over yummy vanilla and amber, sweetened with brown sugar. Rosebud asked for the same vanilla used in OCCO White, and the same amber used in Rocket Fuel. (15 bottles available- STILL 2 LEFT!) (Rosebud x2, Ail x1, Therapy Girl x1, Lor x1, piratical dahlia x1, HMMB x1, Cirish x1, Invidiana x1, Pony x1, Mary x1, Rosegirl x1, Carrie x1, )

Rosebud's Purple Amber Plum ~ Creamy amber base with a sugary plum on top, sweetened with brown sugar. (1 bottle available) (SOLD! GoddessLynne x1)

White Licorice ~ Black licorice anisette over creamy delicious vanilla, with a few drops of amber for depth. (2 bottles available) (SOLD! piratical dahlia x1, Therapy Girl x1)

Any takers?

Ok, I'm going to invoice everyone tomorrow, but I also have something new to add. I have had a ton of requests to rebrew Synchronicity, and we finally got the rest of the ingredients in today that allowed me to do so. The phero blend that was in it originally is long gone, this is just for the fragrance. The scent is Vanilla, Musk and Sandalwood, and is equally appropriate for either males or females to wear. I have around 15 bottles available. Please let me know if you would like one. Thank you, loved ones!!!!

Ok, I'm going to invoice everyone tomorrow, but I also have something new to add. I have had a ton of requests to rebrew Synchronicity, and we finally got the rest of the ingredients in today that allowed me to do so. The phero blend that was in it originally is long gone, this is just for the fragrance. The scent is Vanilla, Musk and Sandalwood, and is equally appropriate for either males or females to wear. I have around 15 bottles available. Please let me know if you would like one. Thank you, loved ones!!!!

Synchronicity? From what I've read on people's wishlists in the trading forum, I'm fairly certain some folks would sell their soul for this one. Maybe giving it its own post will keep the people who love it from missing it before it goes bye bye. They might not check in here if they're not big on PEs or already saw what was listed.

Hi Kids,

I'm going to start invoicing now, and it will just be for the stuff on this page. You can go ahead and order thru the cart for your other items. I appreciate the conscientiousness re pp fees, tremendously. In this case tho, it's confusing enough just to get through this list and I don't want to risk messing up.

THANK YOU, EVERYONE!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Mara

Oh THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I definately want 1; will take more if you'll let me!!!!!

HMMB19

Hi HMMB!

I just invcoiced you for the Pumpalicious - let me EDIT that invoice and send again before you pay it. How many bottles would you like?

Thanks so much!

-----------------------------

And Thank you, Bookworm! xoxoxoxo

Thank you everyone!!!

I put the rest of the stock, plus more, into the cart in the PE section, so I will not be taking any more orders from this page.

Thanks for making my job easier this month, loved ones! SMOOCHES!!!!

Thank you everyone!!!

I put the rest of the stock, plus more, into the cart in the PE section, so I will not be taking any more orders from this page.

Thanks for making my job easier this month, loved ones! SMOOCHES!!!!

SMOOCHES BACK, Mara dear!

BTW, unless the cart is not working I suspect some of them have already been snapped up (Shelly's Waves of Lust)... Quick work there, dahlinks!

SMOOCHES BACK, Mara dear!

BTW, unless the cart is not working I suspect some of them have already been snapped up (Shelly's Waves of Lust)... Quick work there, dahlinks!

Oooh, thanks for the heads up...that WAS a cart error. :lol:

Hmmmm...why is Treacle Trollop on there when it's been long gone...for a moment that gave me false hope :shocked:

It's possible someone snagged the last bottle or two before you saw it. There are a couple of older items there.

Can I have 2 bottles of my Pumpalicious please?

Feel free to just set them aside and I'll add them to my order when the new releases are put in the cart (just to avoid more than one order & extra PayPal fees).

ETA; You can go ahead and let GoddessLynne have the bottle of Purple Plum :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co I already have the other bottle of it

So there is no more purple plum? Well at least I got to sample it :)

The Treacle Trollop has been purchased.

I added s few older PEs that we thought were sold out, but I uncovered a small supply we had held in reserve for the creators, which ended up not being claimed.

I see, I see, thanks for clearing that up, Mara. Thought it might have been a computer glitch showing past PEs by accident. I know I've been the perp in snagging last bottles of things myself quite a few times, hehe. Plus, I can always do my own PE with treacle when I'm finally able to choose from my epic list of--is it up to 20 now?--ideas :)