YeeeHaw!!!! So excited!

CuriousCat

Hi Everyone~

So I've been reading in the oh-so-informative forum, and descriptions of every scent I could find. So enough lurking and fence-sitting.....I've placed my order today! I could have ordered one of everything, but decided to start with the basics. I ordered some OCCO, BI, LP red sample, and Buns of Cinn sample (sounds so yummy)!!! I'm not a complete newbie w/ pheros, but still very much a beginner. Hopefully my man will be pleased with the new purchases as well!

Looking forward to many well-scented days here! :jumpforjoy:

Hi CuriousCat!

Welcome to the forum :jumpforjoy: I'm sure you'll love it here, it's a really friendly forum. You'll get hooked on phero's and scents soon enough as well, I promise ;)

Where are you from btw?

Welcome, CuriousCat! Looks like you got a wonderful supply to start with! You will soon be an addict, just like the rest of us!!

Let us know how you enjoy your new stuff!!

Welcome CuriousCat!!!! :jumpforjoy:

Bunns of Cinn is divine! Though I'm not a newbie to perfume I'm still relatively new to pheros myself, so I'm slowly dipping my feet in them, and while I can't speak for effects on the opposite sex yet (let me first get myself a date ha) the self-effects have been quite positive.

Welcome CuriousCat!! We have alot of fun here!

You sound like you've picked up some great things!

Buns of Cinn is Divine, so is all of the Occos! I shamefully don't know Lp red..which makes no sense as my collection is outta control. Give us a review when ya get your stuff, and enjoy the forum!

Hi Everyone~

So I've been reading in the oh-so-informative forum, and descriptions of every scent I could find. So enough lurking and fence-sitting.....I've placed my order today! I could have ordered one of everything, but decided to start with the basics. I ordered some OCCO, BI, LP red sample, and Buns of Cinn sample (sounds so yummy)!!! I'm not a complete newbie w/ pheros, but still very much a beginner. Hopefully my man will be pleased with the new purchases as well!

Looking forward to many well-scented days here! :rolleyes:

which OCCO did you pick?

by your other choices im guessing red shield?

your going to have alot of fun.

have you used pheros before?

WELCOME fellow Curious one :rolleyes:

Looks like you have a great first order (I love LP Red, it is divine!) Feel free to post around the forum and join in on the chatter. Oh and if you have anmy questions or need scent suggestions, we are always here to help (and of course the review section is a great source of knowledge).

Take care fellow CC :mad-scientist:

which OCCO did you pick?

by your other choices im guessing red shield?

your going to have alot of fun.

have you used pheros before?

Actually chose OCCO pink. Being that I'm trying out different scents, I didn't want to get 2 that were similar. I chose pink shield because I'm a fan of Pink Sugar.

I've been playing with EoW. I like the results, but dislike messing with application. I've been putting some directly into my Pink Sugar and wearing that way. I'm looking forward to easy application of OCCO, and maybe trying out the EoW oil. I've also used Instant Shine, Sexiness (A), mx135. But I'm still getting the hang of pheros, for sure.

Welcome Curious Cat,this forum is populated with amazing people,you will enjoy your time here.

I am new also,but the few products I have tried so far are way above first rate!

Ooo! Occo pink is reallly lovely. It reminds me of LP pink, which both remind me of pink sugar, but wayyyyy nicer!!

Youll get eaten alive with that one and Buns of Cinn!! Haha! Enjoy!!! 

Wow, I'm overwhelmed....thanks again for the warm welcomes! Great to hear such great things about the scents, however it's making the waiting that much harder! But I also know it'll be worth it and that I'll be back for many, many, more!!!