Animism

Ok, we just got our hands on a limited supply of a phero blend for men that we are calling Animism.

It's supposed to give off a strong "animal magnetism" vibe, but tempered with molecules for bonding, calming, and trust. (Hmmm, perhaps we should have called it Prey) :rolleyes:

We've only got 40 doses of it, and that's all there will be.

This is an advance head's up, we haven't even designed a label for it yet and I wasn't planning on releasing it until next month. But guys, feel free to request it now as a beta or an ad-in.

Ooh, something new to play with and a replacement for boy/boy being completed, too?

:rolleyes:

Yes, sir!!!! We should have Boy/Boy back soon. And the reformulation is actually what we put in Teddy Man - the Boy/Boy blend with one molecule amped - the cozy one.

Do you think we should change the name? I think we should so as not to confuse with the older formulation. Any suggestions?

Am awaiting DH's decision on his next perfume choice...but it'll be amped with Animism!

The new Boy/Boy deserves it's own moniker for sure!

Why not Teddy Man? Or is that too cuddly?

Chivalry? Chevalier? Chill?

I seem to be stuck in the "CH" range.

Hee! But Good Judy is already using that name (and another etailer too, I think).

Ok, Ok, Woobie Bath too...just got my order.

But a woobie is still a woobie. It's in the dictionary!

Yes, sir!!!! We should have Boy/Boy back soon. And the reformulation is actually what we put in Teddy Man - the Boy/Boy blend with one molecule amped - the cozy one.

Yay! I'm so excited about Boy/Boy coming back and having it be more like Teddy Man - TM gets me hot 'neath the petticoats :)

I'm getting this for Quince (well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it) but I'm hoping it will be happy sauce for me!

Edited by luna65

I can't wait to read how this one works! If I hadn't just made up my own phero blend I'd give this one a try. Hopefully I'll still get the chance.

• 5 months later...

Yep...I love this on Quince...it makes me so purr-y and playful! I got a couple bottles boosted with it for him and he has reaped the benefits! :winktongue:

Highly recommended.

• 5 months later...

Figured I'd just piggyback this question onto this thread even though it isn't necessarily in the proper spot.

I know a lot of you ladies have bought Animism boosted scents for your guys, just wondering what you thought of it? (For the record I've searched and found a few reviews spread out all over the forum but was wondering what your take on it was if you've seen it recently). Thanks!

Love it, I've even worn it a few times as a sort of comfort phero for me, but on Q it makes me Velcro...very willing Velcro. It's sexual but with a smiley feel-good vibe rather than a RAWR! one, I find. Like, I just sit there and pet him and say, "You are so awesome, did you know that you're awesome? Because you so totally are." :)

Love it, I've even worn it a few times as a sort of comfort phero for me, but on Q it makes me Velcro...very willing Velcro. It's sexual but with a smiley feel-good vibe rather than a RAWR! one, I find. Like, I just sit there and pet him and say, "You are so awesome, did you know that you're awesome? Because you so totally are." :Hug_emoticon:

Awesome! Thanks! Anyone else care to chime in?

• 1 year later...

Okay this is waaaaay overdue (especially since this blend is no longer offered) but... Anyone have some they want to get rid of? I got this a long time ago in Mark's Tonka Tobacum and never really tested it until meeting my current gf. I LOVE this stuff. It makes her happy and cuddly and affectionate. Any chance there is some of this hiding in a secret stash? I will have to experiment with ss4m around my gf and see what results I get. My Mark's Girl Nip with Perfect Match didn't get much love since my gf isn't huge on the scent. It worked really well on other women though.

Edited by Snoopyace

• 1 year later...

I have to agree snoop this is some really powerfull stuff, as much as i love super sexy 4 men, wanted man,& nude alfa, these three (are all u will ever need, u also get respect form guys) in my opinion is the best in the market right now hands down..they simply make women dreamy for me lol..an a hold lot more, but this beast is diffrent.. it has all the componets of what an ultimate blend should be..to bad it discontinued..i still have some left an it works like a charm..i havent tryed heart throb yet..but the cops from my reading just throws the mix off..other wise.but any ways, How much are u willing to pay for a full 10ml bottle snoop..

Edited by dream

• 2 years later...