Synchronicity anyone?

I have had a ton of requests to rebrew Synchronicity, and we finally got the rest of the ingredients in that allowed me to do so. The phero blend that was in it originally is long gone, this is just for the fragrance. The scent is Vanilla, Musk and Sandalwood, and is equally appropriate for either males or females to wear. I have around 15 bottles available. Please let me know if you would like one. Thank you, loved ones!!!! You'll be able to find this in the PE section later too.

AD-Synch2.jpg

I have had a ton of requests to rebrew Synchronicity, and we finally got the rest of the ingredients in that allowed me to do so. The phero blend that was in it originally is long gone, this is just for the fragrance. The scent is Vanilla, Musk and Sandalwood, and is equally appropriate for either males or females to wear. I have around 15 bottles available. Please let me know if you would like one. Thank you, loved ones!!!! You'll be able to find this in the PE section later too.

AD-Synch2.jpg

ME, ME, ME!!! Can I get it enhanced with a phero? If so, any recomendations on which phero you think would go well w/the Synchronicity Scent? How would it be as a Beta test Spray?

Thanks,

HMMB19

ME, ME, ME!!! Can I get it enhanced with a phero? If so, any recomendations on which phero you think would go well w/the Synchronicity Scent? How would it be as a Beta test Spray?

Thanks,

HMMB19

Yup! Pick a phero, any phero! I think it will be fine in a spray...in fact I am making some phero-amped sprays out of it now for male customer (adding to Swimming w Sharks, Wanted Man, & Charisma - for him to use at work) . I would keep in mind though, that the spray form will boost the scent of copulins, so I might choose one without, but that's of course up to you.

Thanks, HMMB!

Can I get 2 bottles as well?

(I'm feeling greedy, but I only ever had a sample vial of the original......)

If I want to boost with pheros, should I tell you now or can I use the 'add pheros' button in the cart and state that I want them added to my Synch II bottles?

Could I possibly have mine amped with True Confessions (not a beta spray like HMMB wants, just a roll-on), since that seems similar to Drop Your Guard? I'm the type of person who tends to put up an invisible barbed-wire fence around myself.

Edited by Invidiana

Thanks,

HMMB19

Sent you an amended invoice, HMMB, thank you!

Can I get 2 bottles as well?

(I'm feeling greedy, but I only ever had a sample vial of the original......)

If I want to boost with pheros, should I tell you now or can I use the 'add pheros' button in the cart and state that I want them added to my Synch II bottles?

Hi Gaia!

Greed, away, baby. LOL!

You can post or email what you would like me to invoice you for, or you can wait until I upload the PE page...but that might be a risk...

xoxoxox

Mara

Yowzers I saw someone mention this in another thread and looked all over the perfumerie for it...now I can quit hiding my precious bottle from DH.

Please invoice me for one bottle + True Confessions.

I ain't skeerd o' no blabbermouth!

Yowzers I saw someone mention this in another thread and looked all over the perfumerie for it...now I can quit hiding my precious bottle from DH.

Please invoice me for one bottle + True Confessions.

I ain't skeerd o' no blabbermouth!

LOL! Thanks Pony - invoice sent!

Hi Gaia!

Greed, away, baby. LOL!

You can post or email what you would like me to invoice you for, or you can wait until I upload the PE page...but that might be a risk...

xoxoxox

Mara

:) Okay, then, please invoice me for 1 bottle boosted with EST and 1 boosted with Open Windows (regular roll-ons), thank you so much!!

Not at all. :666: Would you like a regular bottle or something amped?

Thank you!

Mara

I would like a regular bottle please. I still have a teeny tiny bit of the old Sync and cant wait to get my hands on this one. BTW I know this is a dumb question but how much is it. Doesnt matter I'm ready to spend some cash. My money fairy has just arrived.

I would like a regular bottle please. I still have a teeny tiny bit of the old Sync and cant wait to get my hands on this one. BTW I know this is a dumb question but how much is it. Doesnt matter I'm ready to spend some cash. My money fairy has just arrived.

It's $24.95 for a 1/3 fl.oz. bottle.

Thanks, Countess, I'll invoice you in a bit.

xoxoxox

M

Thanks, Countess! :lol:

I put the remaining few bottles into the cart, along with the rest of the latest PEs and a few discovered buried treasures - thought long gone. The PE page will be up in a little while.

Anybody else doing a little ?--> :)

**stalking the PE page...**

This month I was only going to do samples...

That didn't last very long.

Go lookie folks - some good stuff has re-appeared!

(am NOT purchasing any)