Dangerous Games

I'll be editing this as the day progresses: Please bear in mind that I totally suck at this.

Straight on: the raspberries are predominant on me but the whole is sweet but not cloying--almost dusty.

Drying down: raspberries back off and the vanilla creme comes to the forefront. I think the European Leather note is keeping it from becoming too much.

I LIKE it! It's springy with an undernote of night. It matches the Leather phero perfectly--whip in the purse, not on your hip (to paraphrase someone on the board--Luna, Shelly?). It's a good daytime scent--I think it would work for the office but will go into 'after hours' quite well. It's almost playful, but the leather note adds a sophistication to the whole.

The overall theme was that each scent is either an aphrodisiac or posseses love-drawing properties (or both), which informed my descriptions. I think berries are a natural for vday fragrances, though, just in general.

The overall theme was that each scent is either an aphrodisiac or posseses love-drawing properties (or both), which informed my descriptions. I think berries are a natural for vday fragrances, though, just in general.

you make it sound so common-sense im thinking well DUH!

I should have put that together :PIGEON~12::banana052:

this is one of my favorite months for LP's .

you make it sound so common-sense im thinking well DUH!

I should have put that together :PIGEON~12::banana052:

this is one of my favorite months for LP's .

ME TOO! Waiting waiting waiting for my pkg, which the post office says is in transit.....

ME TOO! Waiting waiting waiting for my pkg, which the post office says is in transit.....

OK, so I harassed the post Office Employees until they went looking in the back of the truck for it!

Dangerous Games.......wow. Berry....serious berry......leather in the background, and the creamy notes just lingering there.......I could see a full bottle of this one in my future......

I avoided this one because I'm not a fruit scent person anymore (other than grapefruit which I love). They tend to get cloyingly sweet on me and make me a little queasy. But given that this one seems to be well balanced, I'm going to have to give it a try. Definitely a sample for my next order.

The name reminds me of Les Liaisons dangereuses, BTW, one of my favorite novels.

At first blast this is HELLO BERRY for me. I was a bit doubtful.

But soon enough the creme and leather tamed those berries and it melded into a scent that crept up on me. I just kept going back to take another little huff. And another. Now the pheros may have contributed to this, as I enjoy myself some -none, but the scent once dried down was enticing. DH also went in a few times for an extra sniff.

As with most things phero-amped in any way, he thought it smelled good...he's easy that way.

This certainly is not a dark stalker scent but perfectly suitable for day wear or...personal time.

The scent alone is to die for--luscious berries and cream, but a darker and sexier version of berries and cream. I love vanilla cream as always, and the pomegranate really adds a kick to the raspberry. The rose isn't really obvious as rose but lurks in the background as something velvety and sexy. The leather also makes for a sleek and sexy (but not at all butch) base.

Now the Leather--it's exactly as described! Not as crack-my-whip as Dom, but still makes me feel assertive, confident and sexy all at once.

This stuff is FABULOUS.

In the vial I really like the collision of raspberry and pomegranate, it's tart in a very upbeat sort of way. I had wondered if this would be a sweeter version of Crimson Black but whereas the former is more floral, Dangerous Games is definitely berry-based, as the raspberry takes the lead. This works better on me than The Good Witch did in terms of the berry and the cream notes melding together. The drydown is very smooth, I can't necessarily smell the leather accord as such, there's just a warm sense of skin scent to me, to tone down the tart/sweet qualities of the other notes.

I can't speak to the effects of Leather yet, but I'm interested to try it at work and see the difference in reaction between Leather and Dominance.

I'm sad to say that I don't think this one is for Rosebud :blush:

It's just too fruity for my nose... When first applied it's like a fruit explosion, and becasue I tend to amp fruit scents I don't get any of the lovely rose or vanilla...

I can't speak to the effects of Leather yet, but I'm interested to try it at work and see the difference in reaction between Leather and Dominance.

I like it because sometimes with Dominance, I run across those people who want to start a p*ssing contest because of my dominant signature.....I don't find that Leather causes that.....it is like they see me as "dominant", but not as a "threat".....

I love this so much, and it has serious longevity on me which is also a bonus. Very creamy, yet tangy berry scent with that smooth undertone of leather. I really love leather undertones. Also am digging Leather, which I've found makes shy me, quite decisive.

I wore this the other day and my HOT CFO was running away from me. Maybe I over did it. It took me awhile to realize why he was acting so strange. I figured it out just last night. Now I'm going to have to try and coax him back to me. I may try wearing Return to Me.

I'm sad to say that I don't think this one is for Rosebud :(

It's just too fruity for my nose... When first applied it's like a fruit explosion, and becasue I tend to amp fruit scents I don't get any of the lovely rose or vanilla...

When I put this one on I too get the EXPLOSION of intense berry fruit. It is quite overpowering (it didnt help that I applied a generous amount). It dries and softens just a little but is definetly a very berry scent. I didnt love the intense berry blast but do find it to be a nice scent.

I have to be in the mood for this as this is definetly not a behing the scenes scent, it is very in your face...which is appropriate to the pheros, I guess.

The berry burst reminds me a lil of Valentine Queen which I very much love but choose to wear it only on certain occasions.

I have been wearing this for the past 7 hours and it is still going strong in my cleavage, so it has great staying power. This is my first experience with the Leather Phero and I havent seen a lot of response. I am defiently going to have to try it around my man and see if it effects him in any way. The only oddity out of my day was interactions with my male boss were a lil awkward today. Not sexual tension awkward more like awkward silence awkward, perhaps over a stupid joke or a random gesture... not sure if it was there pheros or just us being offbeat today...

I dont notice the leather note in here but I definetly notice the smoothness of vanilla or another sent on dry down.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I finally tried this one on tonight. Haha TT loves this one, I do also. The smell is very naughty, the berries reminding me of 'flavored lube' in a good way. Also, TT was cleaning his shotgun, because we spilled chinese food on it. The 2 smells just combined in the hottest way, might be a great potion idea ' a note of gun oil', lol.

I really like this one! Very berry-scented, to the point where I don't get much else. I haven't noticed any effects from the Leather so far, but I'm thinking this one might have to be a bottle purchase.

• 5 weeks later...

Got a story for y'all. K so my three yr.old had remarked one day while I was putting on clothes after a shower( he likes to barge in our room). That he could see my 'penis', LOL. He couldn't see anything of course. So I explained that mommy & other girls have vaginas & that daddy , him, & other boys have penises. Anyway, I was getting ready after a shower & I slathered on some of my dangerous games sample. My 11 yr.old catches wind of me & says "mom you smell good, like raspberries." Then my 3 yr.old chimes in "Yeah mommy your pajina mells like raspberries". Of course he has no idea what a pajina actually is, or how funny that sounds, bwahaha....Anyway, I guess this one is mom tested, kid approved!

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh, got a sample of Dangerous Games a few days ago and finally gave it a shot yesterday. Well, it's not a good one for me. Oh well.

The berry is just too berry somehow and it turns kinda soapy on my skin. Great staying power though, I agree with previous reviews!

I felt slightly bitchy and irritated when wearing it -probably Leather- and started to have a migraine by the end of the day. I got really sick but I don't think it was related to the Leather. I am just not sure this mix is for me, I might prefer something more happy/upbeat (I put some LAM on later and felt a little more myself).

That was a cute story. My husband use to call his pajamas, vaginas as in "I'm going to bed but first I have to put my vagina's on". I'm sure your 3 year old is adorable.

when you say "use to" do you mean as a kid, or recently? :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...

I was looking through my goodies last night and discovered a full bottle of this and Leather in Spray form. Needless to say I'm wearing this today at work. Let the Dangerous Games begin. :abfx: I love the bite of the raspberries and the hint of vanilla on drydown makes this scent really sexy. I put a dab on last night and my husband instantly got turned on. He said and I quote "you've got on one of those oils that make me want to bend you over don't you". And he proceded to bend me over in the kitchen before realizing that we have company in the other room. Me thinks he likes it. :lol:

Edited by Countesszero

He said and I quote "you've got on one of those oils that make me want to bend you over don't you". And he proceded to bend me over in the kitchen before realizing that we have company in the other room. Me thinks he likes it. :)

Company? What company? Speaking of appetizers...

DH is hot for this one too - he's a bit of a fruit'ho.

What company indeed. We felt like two teenagers trying to sneak a quickie. It's been awhile since I've gotten such a blatant reaction from him. I'm going to wear more of this tonight. We arent expecting any company this time.

What company indeed. We felt like two teenagers trying to sneak a quickie. It's been awhile since I've gotten such a blatant reaction from him. I'm going to wear more of this tonight. We arent expecting any company this time.

I'd buy @ least a gallon more ( so as not to run out :) )

Edited by Beccah1

That is funny,and what keeps a marriage fresh...it sounds like you have a good one :) He really reacts well to e-nones on you,go for it :lol:

Oh BTW I did wear more last night but things didnt go as expected. We went out with friends. He still responded positively to the Dangeroud Games but poor me I drank way too many martini's so I opted for praying to the porcelain god instead.

Oh BTW I did wear more last night but things didnt go as expected. We went out with friends. He still responded positively to the Dangeroud Games but poor me I drank way too many martini's so I opted for praying to the porcelain god instead.

Oh that sucks! As a rule I stick to beer or maybe wine @ the heaviest when wearing even the pheromone enhanced monthly releases. I don't know what it is, but even the small amount of 'mones do away with my alcohol tolerance.

Oh that sucks! As a rule I stick to beer or maybe wine @ the heaviest when wearing even the pheromone enhanced monthly releases. I don't know what it is, but even the small amount of 'mones do away with my alcohol tolerance.

Maybe that was it. My tolerance was very low. There's always tonight.

• 3 weeks later...

I wore this the other night, and one sales guy came over with the typical "Hey how are you doing" question, then said if we had any questions to just ask. Ok, normal. A few minutes later he comes over again asking, "Got any questions? You have to have at least one." (as in, before he'll go away") so we came up with one. The whole time he just kept checking in on us and trying to flirt, asking us what our plans were for the rest of the night and such. Then we went into a restaurant and the guy cleaning the tables kept trying to find a reason to talk to me. No *crazy* reactions, but nice friendly-flirty ones :] I'm digging the fruity scent of this too. My skin seems to amp fruit scents so at first it's REALLY fruity then the sweetness comes out and just mmmm. It lasts FOREVER too!

I wore this the other night, and one sales guy came over with the typical "Hey how are you doing" question, then said if we had any questions to just ask. Ok, normal. A few minutes later he comes over again asking, "Got any questions? You have to have at least one." (as in, before he'll go away") so we came up with one. The whole time he just kept checking in on us and trying to flirt, asking us what our plans were for the rest of the night and such. Then we went into a restaurant and the guy cleaning the tables kept trying to find a reason to talk to me. No *crazy* reactions, but nice friendly-flirty ones :] I'm digging the fruity scent of this too. My skin seems to amp fruit scents so at first it's REALLY fruity then the sweetness comes out and just mmmm. It lasts FOREVER too!

Huh.... interesting. I have a sample of this and keep forgetting to wear it out. I will try it soon especially now that the Christmas shopping fever is going to start. One of my pet peeves are workers coming up to me asking questions, ahhhh, drives me mad, I am a very introverted, quiet person. I hate crowded, loud places. So usually when ever I go to Best Buy or the Mall its chaotic for me, workers attack me like vultures and all I want to do is get what I need and get out without hearing about their latest gadgets. I realize that I can be easily approachable even though I try not to give off that vibe, I have tried to limit eye contact and give off the vibe that I don't need assistance but sometimes it just doesn't work. I know I might sound rude, but I am not rude to the workers, sheesh, its like they don't listen though, so I was hoping this leather would help, maybe they'll LISTEN to me if I wear it, but I hope people don't start flirting with me now, lol, thats the last thing I want. If this won't work maybe I can find something that makes me camouflaged, he he.

Edit: Duh, forgot to review the scent. On me this is berries galore for the first few hours, I smell nothing else, berries are amped but it smells good, I like berries. Hours later it softens to a more creamy berry scent, it's pleasant and pretty. I'd definitely get a bottle of this because of the leather, if it works, or I'll have to try the Dominance potion and whip those vultures, ha ha.

Edited by honeybee716

Huh.... interesting. I have a sample of this and keep forgetting to wear it out. I will try it soon especially now that the Christmas shopping fever is going to start. One of my pet peeves are workers coming up to me asking questions, ahhhh, drives me mad, I am a very introverted, quiet person. I hate crowded, loud places. So usually when ever I go to Best Buy or the Mall its chaotic for me, workers attack me like vultures and all I want to do is get what I need and get out without hearing about their latest gadgets. I realize that I can be easily approachable even though I try not to give off that vibe, I have tried to limit eye contact and give off the vibe that I don't need assistance but sometimes it just doesn't work. I know I might sound rude, but I am not rude to the workers, sheesh, its like they don't listen though, so I was hoping this leather would help, maybe they'll LISTEN to me if I wear it, but I hope people don't start flirting with me now, lol, thats the last thing I want. If this won't work maybe I can find something that makes me camouflaged, he he.

Edit: Duh, forgot to review the scent. On me this is berries galore for the first few hours, I smell nothing else, berries are amped but it smells good, I like berries. Hours later it softens to a more creamy berry scent, it's pleasant and pretty. I'd definitely get a bottle of this because of the leather, if it works, or I'll have to try the Dominance potion and whip those vultures, ha ha.

I don't usually like people bugging me constantly either, and I think that the Leather blend is supposed to be a little more flirty-sexy than Dominance, so maybe if you add more Dominance to it then they'll give you more respect and distance. I've noticed that when I wear Dangerous Games I feel a little more confident, flirty because of the Leather. Haven't tried Dominance though.

I don't usually like people bugging me constantly either, and I think that the Leather blend is supposed to be a little more flirty-sexy than Dominance, so maybe if you add more Dominance to it then they'll give you more respect and distance. I've noticed that when I wear Dangerous Games I feel a little more confident, flirty because of the Leather. Haven't tried Dominance though.

Thanks for the tip, wearing both potions sounds like it would be best. The Dangerous games could help with remaining friendly yet the Dominance would help with more assertiveness, AND I just received my sample of Tabby so I'll have fun experimenting each on their own and then together. Yay, I hope I can find something that helps.