Rosebud's Pumpalicious

Robert

I got a sniffie of this one and found it to be like a softer version of Pumpkin Shake, Rattle & Roll. I smell pumpkin, but not as much spice. The vanilla and amber smooth it out to make it less foody and more feminine.

I ordered a bottle of this one. Knew it would be great. I agree. It is more feminine than SR&R. Reminds me just a little of Lisa's Pumpkin Gingerbread (minus the Gbread), with nice vanillal. Is there a little brown sugar in it? It's hard for me to tell. I just love it though. Very soft after it dries. Good combo of ingredients Rosebud.

This one isn't as soft & creamy as Garland & Lace or L's Pumpkin Gingerbread are on me but it is lovely. It's not as spicy as Pumpkin shake, rattle & roll, but I get similar notes that are a bit like rum cake, not sure where that's coming from. I agree with the rest of you too though...this one has a feminine vibe to it :)

Did I not get to this one yet? I love how the vanilla on this comes out on me, it's really a rich and creamy buttery vanilla that mixes beautifully with a soft warm buttery pumpkin, complimented with delicious fall spices, and the brown sugar just adds to the yumminess. I just love the delicious warmth and creaminess of this overall, very comfy and indulgent and pure WIN!

Edited by Invidiana

Sounds so yummy. Hope I get to sniff at some point. I never got to smell SRR either. Brown sugar can overpower everything else on me so I didn't order Pumpalicious. Sounds like I should have.

oooh I hope you get a sniffy too, because even though I adore brown sugar,

this one is not overwhelmingly browned.

Its really blended in there nicely,

there is more (to me atleast) of a melding of all notes than strong ones that stand alone.

I think this is both yummy and pretty.

This is a nice Pumpkin - I am forever on the search for pumpkin scents and I have over 10 at home. This one is more pumpkin than spice, which I really like. Reminds me quite a bit of Sugared Pumpkin - creamy soft pumpkin-i-ness.

In the vial...man oh man does this remind me of eggnog! I think it's the combination of the creamy vanilla and the nutmeg that does it. There's no actual pumpkin in this, right? Just the spice blend in pumpkin pie (and eggnog and gingerbread). On my skin, though? I'm convinced the vanilla and the amber either:

-a- don't like me

-b- don't like each other

-c- all of the above.

I'm wondering if an actual pumpkin accord might have tempered the reaction with this one. I'm thinking of layering it with Lisa's Pumpkin Gingerbread just to see what happens. Sadly though, as I've experienced before, certain types of dairy notes don't do well on me, nor the combination of vanilla and amber in some cases.

Edited by luna65

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

It was very spicy and weighed down by brown sugar upon application and I was tempted to wash it off. It kind of reminded me of G&L at this stage. I covered the application site with some vanilla shea butter (excess from my hand) and about an hour after drydown, it became a lovely creamy, maple syrupy, vanilla scent.