AD-Animism.jpg

AD-PUN-G2.jpg

Our new incarnation of our former Girl/Girl phero blend

Produced in cooperation with Diane's Paradise 7

AD-PUN-B2.jpg

Our new incarnation of our former Boy/Boy phero blend

Produced in cooperation with Diane's Paradise 7

Will post PEs in a little while!

I noticed that the "Captivation Equation" is a spray...that label is really neat ^_^ They all are,such beautiful work Starlitegirl,as always,oh and I read our post in the other thread about the PE labels,you are as generous as you are talented.

Another month of intriquing goodies.Ladies,your creative juices overflow!

Liz, are you on a countdown now before you :cry: for buy buttons? Does it make me evil that when you post that it always cracks me up?

evil.....pure evil that SLG !!

no, it's that I have to be good ;) , and I don't know how to be :cry:

eta: NICE job on the labels SLG !!

Edited by liz

My browser hates me. I can't see the images no matter what I do. Ah well, I'll be able to see the buy buttons. ;)

I can see the images in Internet explorer but not when using Firefox - if this is any help at all!

May

My browser hates me. I can't see the images no matter what I do. Ah well, I'll be able to see the buy buttons. ;)

Do you have AdBlocker Plus? I couldn't see the images either until I disabled it for the forum.

I can see the images in Internet explorer but not when using Firefox - if this is any help at all!

May

Do you have AdBlocker Plus? I couldn't see the images either until I disabled it for the forum.

Ah! Both of you are so helpful. I saw them on IE and them I disabled ad blocker.

THANKS!!!

Everything looks great. I'm so excited. The Captivation Equation is on my list for sure. And also a bottle of Bayou Musk I don't even care about the description this has me written all over it. And looky here my money fairy has just arrived. Now all I need to know is....when can I place my order.

I'm definitely getting G2. Very curious about Captivation Equation. And of course I have to get Beta Leather 2x. That stuff is the bomb.

Thinking Bayou Musk, maybe a second of my PE, possibly an Open Windows Beta. And I agree - the Beta I have of Leather 2X is AWESOME. Best self and social effects EVER - for me at least. I get so many more hits with that than even Cougar. Add Cops and ZING! I am a Sex Goddess and I must be worshipped. Repeatedly. In very naughty ways. ;)

I won't ever let my supply of Leather 2X run-out.

ME EITHER! I am going to be ordering multiple bottles of Leather for sure!! Love love love it!

As for the new releases, I am getting the sampler......too hard to choose!!!

Thinking Bayou Musk, maybe a second of my PE, possibly an Open Windows Beta. And I agree - the Beta I have of Leather 2X is AWESOME. Best self and social effects EVER - for me at least. I get so many more hits with that than even Cougar. Add Cops and ZING! I am a Sex Goddess and I must be worshipped. Repeatedly. In very naughty ways. ;)

ME EITHER! I am going to be ordering multiple bottles of Leather for sure!! Love love love it!

I just posted on Leather in its thread that I'm convinced it's the self-effects that are the magic of this blend. It is the ultimate self-confidence booster. When I wear it the concept of what other people might think of me is 100% lost. It's the only way I can describe it. Not so much that I'm a Goddess. I just don't give a crap whether anyone else thinks I am or not.

Edited by starlitegirl

Hola - it's that I feel like a Goddess. :-)

Yes. Goddesses do not care what others think... unless they are the self-esteem challenged kind that worries that everyone does not love her, which really that's just a Goddess in title rather than essence.

I guess I do feel like a Goddess when I wear it. Never really felt like a Goddess before. It's rather... wonderful.

Not so much that I'm a Goddess. I just don't give a crap whether anyone else thinks I am or not.

100% correct! That's what I get from it too!

AD-LizGC.jpg

I can't wait !! If you've ever had the pleasure of eating "Trader Joe's Triple Gingersnaps", now you can smellz like 'em too !!

eta: Thx Ladies !!

Edited by liz

Tropical Treasure - Coconut, Aloe for green freshness, white musks, and bright honey - not all dark this time. Wanted something a quite a bit brighter - more of a freshly showered skin musk. (NO Eau de Skank!)

*pouts*

The Skank is a sad panda. :)

Delicious Wood: exactly that...a heart of redwood, dark sugared bottom and a top note of saffron...for Master Quince (and me too!).

With Every Breath and Fade to Black sound very interesting!! And I'll definitely want to try the Ebil Sugared Ginger Cookies, I have a thing for ginger lately.

M&D, thank you so much for the super cute Strawberry PE for my daughter!! She is in heaven knowing her name is on a scent, and that it has the cutest puppy on it, too. And mine sounds delicious as well. Thank you!! ((hug))

OOh Wow!

Thank you Mara and Danna and that label looks terrific!

Can't wait to smell this!

I'm going to be on edge waiting for the postie!

In case anyone is wondering, Rose (attar/ otto type) with a soft background of chocolate and a touch of rose geranium.

May

Edited by May

I can't wait !! If you've ever had the pleasure of eating "Trader Joe's Triple Gingersnaps", now you can smellz like 'em too !!

Oh WOW Liz, wow! Those are some of my favorites!!

I haven't had that pleasure (yet....now I'm going to go to Trader Joes and stalk some) but I'm just a big ol' gingerbread ho. :)

Oh WOW Liz, wow! Those are some of my favorites!!

I haven't had that pleasure (yet....now I'm going to go to Trader Joes and stalk some) but I'm just a big ol' gingerbread ho. :)

Tell her Katz ! Invi...you better buy TWO pkgs, save yourself the trip back, lol !