New Releases for FEBRUARY 2010

Potion Master

Oh dear.... This IS going to be an expensive month... LOL

I definitively have to get Bayou musk, Shadow dance, An act of violets and Premeditated passion.... But then I am veeerrry tempted by With every breath (though a bit hesitant because of the lavender) and Ishtar's star (but I might have to wait and see if the sandalwood is too much)

Oh....I was supposed to do a PE too...and amp another 2 fave's...

Where am I going to find the money???

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At some point you'll be able to read the story of Bayou Musk on the full description page. I was channelling the Sinister Girl for a true Southern Gothic vibe.

AD-FadeBlack.jpg

Fade to Black - 1/3 fl.oz.

She was the very essence of enigma: her secrets would reveal themselves only within the space of her embrace, for the one willing to walk within her veiled aura. She was the darkness longing for the light, but only one flame could pierce her mystery...

A tenebrous potion of deepest dusk...our blackest woods and resins made tantalizing with thick carmelized sugars...darkly lurid and lickable, a fellow fiend will find this sexy shadow difficult to resist...

description by Luna65 Click here for more info.

AD-FadeBlack.jpg

Fade to Black - 1/3 fl.oz.

She was the very essence of enigma: her secrets would reveal themselves only within the space of her embrace, for the one willing to walk within her veiled aura. She was the darkness longing for the light, but only one flame could pierce her mystery...

A tenebrous potion of deepest dusk...our blackest woods and resins made tantalizing with thick carmelized sugars...darkly lurid and lickable, a fellow fiend will find this sexy shadow difficult to resist...

*faints dead away*

AD-Captivation.jpg

The Captivation Equation - 1 fl.oz. Perfume Spray

The way to a man's heart is through his...wait for it...sense of smell!

Oh we know what you were thinking, but trust us, one whiff of this toothsome confection - a veritable gourmand orgy of delight - will reel him in...absolutely helpless to resist your delicious charms. You will be a walking evocation of the most calorie-laden concoction: oodles of fluffy marshmallow, thick vanilla buttercream and gooey butterscotch topping rich sweet potato blended with yummy pie spices, sexed up by warm amber and just a drop of benzoin. Surprisingly sheer and yet oh so delectable!

And if all of that wasn't tempting enough, we've infused this recipe for seduction with a massive dose of our exclusive MAGNET pheromone blend, our famous "man magnet" of Alpha-Androstenol and Essence of Woman Copulins from Stone Independent Research.

You want his absolute attention? Do the math, baby!

Heh, I got a toothache just writing that one!

Thanks Liz...my prime inspiration (and Danna will laugh to read this because she actually mentioned something similar in her notes after I thought of it) was the first part of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland (CA); you start out in the bayou then go down the waterfalls to the pirate part of the ride. I've eaten in the Blue Bayou restaurant which also looks out on that same scene. And special thanks to The Skeleton Key.

Edited by luna65

Thanks to Ail for helping me with the Captivation recipe... I'd been wanting to do a Sweet Potato concoction, and she suggested adding Marshmallow and Butterscotch. Mmmm, I am loving this on meself.

Right arm Captivation Equation, left arm Fade to Black...6 hours later, both still smell awesome.

:D

Maybe too much Magnet huffing.....

Thanks to Ail for helping me with the Captivation recipe... I'd been wanting to do a Sweet Potato concoction, and she suggested adding Marshmallow and Butterscotch. Mmmm, I am loving this on meself.

Right arm Captivation Equation, left arm Fade to Black...6 hours later, both still smell awesome.

:D

Maybe too much Magnet huffing.....

It say spray on the label and 1/3 ounce on the page. Is it a spray or can it be made into a spray without losing the magnet effect?

A: it's going to be sold as a spray. Even the sample size will be a spray.

Whoops, no sweetie, not you Liz, but Invidiana also goes by Liz.

Edited by luna65

AD-Captivation.jpg Does this one come in "sample" size ? wondering cause it's a spray.

See above! :D

ok... is this for me ?

eta: is this part of "monthly sampler"? only cause sometimes there's 11 samples, this isn't coming out right

eta: oh... and can we order yet ?

Edited by liz

A: it's going to be sold as a spray. Even the sample size will be a spray.

See above! :D

34.gif doh ! now I see it

There will be 11 vials in this month's sampler pack.

One of them, Captivation Equation, will be in a 4ml glass spray vial. (Full size = 1 oz glass spray bottle)

Wanted to give everyone a chance to try a perfume spray without taking a big financial plunge - thus.... Captivation Equation. I hope you all likeeee! Remember, it's got COPULINS in it, so give a few minutes for the cops to calm on your skin, and don't spray it in your hair! :D

Note to Invidiana - our alcohol base is waaaaaaay cleaner than the stuff you get in the dept stores. It's just alcohol and emollient, and that's it. Nothing toxic. I bet you'll have a much easier time with this than with commercial products, but not knowing what you are actually allergic to, try a tiny spot test so you don't harm yourself, k? Let us know how it goes!

There will be 11 vials in this month's sampler pack.

One of them, Captivation Equation, will be in a 4ml glass spray vial. (Full size = 1 oz glass spray bottle)

Wanted to give everyone a chance to try a perfume spray without taking a big financial plunge - thus.... Captivation Equation. I hope you all likeeee! Remember, it's got COPULINS in it, so give a few minutes for the cops to calm on your skin, and don't spray it in your hair! :D

oooh... THX Mara/Danna, you both are the BEST !!

I think I'm going to have to buy vats of Fade to Black.....based on description alone, it sounds like one for me!!

Note to Invidiana - our alcohol base is waaaaaaay cleaner than the stuff you get in the dept stores. It's just alcohol and emollient, and that's it. Nothing toxic. I bet you'll have a much easier time with this than with commercial products, but not knowing what you are actually allergic to, try a tiny spot test so you don't harm yourself, k? Let us know how it goes!

Oh thank you so much, Mara, I'm so glad--because the fragrance sounds way too delicious to pass up! This is going to be my first time with cops too which is probably gonna be an LOL moment but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it :D

I think I'm going to have to buy vats of Fade to Black.....based on description alone, it sounds like one for me!!

Heh, I thought of the both of us when I first read the notes.

Dark sweet woods and resins? That sounds like a Dolly and luna potion!

Heh, I thought of the both of us when I first read the notes.

Dark sweet woods and resins? That sounds like a Dolly and luna potion!

It sure does! You and I are "in the dark" around here, huh? I think I am gonna buy a couple bottles unsniffed.....just because I can envision what it smells like!!

Maybe I can figure it out after I go breathe into the brown paper bag

HAHAHAHAHAH! BREATHE! BREATHE!!

Just a little confuzzled...the regular new releases are up but not the PE's--I just don't want to have to do a separate order on those and cost M&D more paypal fees. Also, hope I'm getting this right--if you order the full bottle set that's excluding the spray, right? I just don't want to get two sprays by accident LOL.

*as for the allergy issue I have happy news: I'd gotten a mini spray that someone I'd swapped with had made with pure alcohol and dug it up to test a little on myself last night--no reaction! So I'm in the clear :D

Ooooh, and Miz Dolly...write my name all over Fade to Black too!!! And also scribble it on Bayou Musk while you're at it...and Ishtar's Star...and.....

Edited by Invidiana

Hey You Guys,

Awww February releases are out! yay! Been busy here. Havent had a chance to come on here latley. Just placed my sampler order. Wanted to place a bigger order today but dont think i'll be able to. :D Have to pay all my bills this week. Hopefully at the end of the week though when I get my money fairy i'll be able to order some more goodies but for today iam ordering the sampler for February. They look so good!!!!

AD-PeasChance.jpg

Give Peas a Chance - 1/3 fl.oz.

Flower Power! Friendship is bliss...especially with this lovely, almost edible floral and soft musk blend, promoting the sweetest bonds of fealty and companionship. Our *centerpeace* is the charming Sweet Pea which finds horticultural harmony with a host of other dewy, friendship-encouraging blooms, (Zinnia, Hyacinth, Ivy)...like the first flowering of the season, a time in which anything can blossom with the proper encouragement...all we are saying, is give (our) peas a chance! description by Luna65

Is this another cousin of the beautiful spring like bethrothal potion?

Is anyone else getting full size bottles on the sample page of the new releases instead of the sample sizes? This might be my browser, but I thought I'd might ask about it.

*raises hand* I'm just waiting for the PE's to go up so I don't have to make two separate orders and cost M&D any extra ridiculous Paypal fees. Go to "Gift Shoppe" and I think you'll see it on there.

I was leery of Peas on Earth at first (me? dark vampire woman with spring florals?) but then after seeing sweet pea is the dominant note I remembered sweet pea comes out like candy on me, and the fact that it's supposed to be an "edible" floral...I'm sold! :D

Edited by Invidiana

OMG this month is fantistico !!! I iz thinking on having 'Captivation' amped with Lace....& soon my PE will be ready for me :D Hint hint, ok spilling the beans : Night blooming jasmine, cardamom, clove, & vanilla sugar for a 'jasmine chai' feel. Hmmm, I may hold off on as sampler pack to treat myself to some phero sprays....