New Releases for FEBRUARY 2010

Potion Master

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I guess the PE's are going to be put up at a later date then? I know I'm being a royal pest, I just don't want to cost M&D any more paypal fees with two separate orders! :D

Im waiting too Indiviana!!!!

Is anyone else getting full size bottles on the sample page of the new releases instead of the sample sizes? This might be my browser, but I thought I'd might ask about it.

Ah, I see what you mean.

If you search by the name of the blend (the box at the top right of the pages) you should get both the bottle and the sample size. That's how I found the one I wanted. Not sure why the full size is coming up in the samples though.

Oh, I can't wait for Ally's Puppified Strawberries... zomg, zomg, zomg!

Diane

I can't wait to try the G2 blend you and Mara worked on.

Is there another one that you're working on with Mara? I thought there was... Sex Bomb maybe? (as you can tell, I love trying new blends... never used G2 before).

... never used G2 before).

Technically no one has (except the creators and their test subjects of course). :)

Rosebud got hers in just under the wire!

AD-RosebudSC.jpg

And the PEs are now up!

Thank you for your patience everyone!

That little thing is CUTE....but what is it ? WOMBAT ? nope...this is

220px-Vombatus_ursinus_-Maria_Island_National_Park.jpg ooh... Wombat Love !! (instead of Muskrat Love....dating self 20.gif, so what is it ?

Edited by liz

Rosebud has Sugar gliders that live in her bra!

DING! DING! DING! WE HAVE A WINNER :lol:

I was hoping to surprise her and make her laugh.

Ok, just got the Sugar Scrubs loaded into the B&B page:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Bat..._Body_Care.html

And the new Home Fragrance Simmer Oils are located here:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Inc..._Fragrance.html

I've been so happy selfishly using both of these new products for months...but now I shall share...hope you like as much as we do! :aola:

DING! DING! DING! WE HAVE A WINNER :lol:

I was hoping to surprise her and make her laugh.

Ok, just got the Sugar Scrubs loaded into the B&B page:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Bat..._Body_Care.html

I've been so happy selfishly using both of these new products for months...but now I shall share...hope you like as much as we do! :aola:

oh no !!

you're MELTING my CC's :cry:

I SAW WHUT U DID THAR! :lol:

Also: the Brit-ism in the description for Delicious Wood made me laugh so loud two of my co-workers came over to see why. :aola:

Rosebud got hers in just under the wire!

AD-RosebudSC.jpg

And the PEs are now up!

Thank you for your patience everyone!

"just under the wire" eh? Sugar Gliders in the bra?

You guise keeels me!

Rosebud, girl you've been holding out on us, we need pix!!

"just under the wire" eh? Sugar Gliders in the bra?

Rosebud, girl you've been holding out on us, we need pix!!

Oh, yes :lol: My darling babies... Muffin & Pumpernickle LOL Cheeky li'll monsters they are!

I'll see if I can upload a few pic's in my journal

Oh, yes :) My darling babies... Muffin & Pumpernickle LOL Cheeky li'll monsters they are!

You actually have sugar gliders?! Huge awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

I couldn't resist this vanilla bomb of yours and can't WAIT to try it!

Hmmmmm...using actual pets as inspiration/label art gets me thinking...parrot potion....he does smell kind of like honey musk on a good day.......

Edited by Invidiana

There will be 11 vials in this month's sampler pack.

One of them, Captivation Equation, will be in a 4ml glass spray vial. (Full size = 1 oz glass spray bottle)

Wanted to give everyone a chance to try a perfume spray without taking a big financial plunge - thus.... Captivation Equation. I hope you all likeeee! Remember, it's got COPULINS in it, so give a few minutes for the cops to calm on your skin, and don't spray it in your hair! :rolleyes:

Note to Invidiana - our alcohol base is waaaaaaay cleaner than the stuff you get in the dept stores. It's just alcohol and emollient, and that's it. Nothing toxic. I bet you'll have a much easier time with this than with commercial products, but not knowing what you are actually allergic to, try a tiny spot test so you don't harm yourself, k? Let us know how it goes!

wooohooo!!! :) Iam so happy you guys have created a perfume spray sample for us with copulins. Besides the pheros, I dont believe ive tried the copulins yet or the Magnet phero. Iam so excited. Thank You Mara + Danna.

For some of us have a budjet and are a lil bit limited as to what we can order so this is so nice and exciting. I love the monthly samplers. Lots of goodies, good price, and the February sampler sounds great! yay!!! :)

xoxoxoxooxx

AD-LunaDW.jpg

ETA:

AD-RosebudSC.jpg

Now when I see this one the lyrics...."Candy never lost her head......" come to mind, hehe. That little sugar glider is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

Edited by Beccah1

ETA:

AD-RosebudSC.jpg

Now when I see this one the lyrics...."Candy never lost her head......" come to mind, hehe. That little sugar glider is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

Love your Quote on LP's. Thats so true!!! :)

Oh, yes My darling babies... Muffin & Pumpernickle LOL Cheeky li'll monsters they are!

LOL. This could get interesting ... pictures of your Sugar Gliders in your bra ...

Now when I see this one the lyrics...."Candy never lost her head......" come to mind, hehe.

:)

An altogether appropriate association!

With Every Breath and Fade to Black sound very interesting!! And I'll definitely want to try the Ebil Sugared Ginger Cookies, I have a thing for ginger lately.

M&D, thank you so much for the super cute Strawberry PE for my daughter!! She is in heaven knowing her name is on a scent, and that it has the cutest puppy on it, too. And mine sounds delicious as well. Thank you!! ((hug))

My daughter(7) scoped that one out and wants me to order her a bottle. I had my little girl a scent made for Christmas, and yes it is all about the name on the bottle!

• 8 years later...
On 2/27/2010 at 1:36 PM, luna65 said:

Delicious Wood: exactly that...a heart of redwood, dark sugared bottom and a top note of saffron...for Master Quince (and me too!).

Hot damn, that was a lot of work. WTH is dark Sugared bottom? @luna65

Edited by Eastwood22