Upcoming releases ~ May '07

These potions are now complete and will be offered with our next scheduled release in May:

--------------

Sugared Honeycomb ~

Verrrrrry sexy! The scent of rich and thick late-summer honeycomb, mixed with our delicious blend of 5 sugars. Honey fans know that this particular type of honey smells very similar to the scent of "female musk". You must be daring to wear this scent, as it truly smells like "sex", and drives most men totally bonkers. Keep in mind, this is an earthy, down and dirty sexual smell. Mess up your hair, and wear a lingerie top or an oversized man's button down instead of a shirt. Look like you just got out of bed and can't wait to get back in...and the effect will be complete. ;)

Fragrance suggested by *Ilsa* and another board member from our last board system, (please email me - your info was deleted and I owe you a freebie!)

--------------

Bad Boy™ for Men ~

This fragrance is a response to a TON of requests for a vanilla-based men's potion that smells as DELICIOUS as our female fragrances, but is as masculinely naughty as can be. And what do irresistible 'bad boys' smell like? Leather, tobacco, a little boozy...and good enough to eat, right? Well, there you have it. Hmmmmm!

Still working on a label for this one...any suggestions?

Hi Whiskers! Thank you for joining us on the new boards! ;)

I think it was "tomboy" who came up with the idea originally - maybe she will join us again and let us know!

Well, by popular demand BETROTHAL is BACK! YAY! That was a really hard one to brew and I just finished it. It smells thoroughly divine!

MERLIN'S BLEND™ for Men is also back! I thought I would never be able to find all the ingredients for this one again, but I have, and the new brew is complete. Merlin's Blend™ is our all-time most popular scent for men. I LOVE it! It has ingredients that represent all the elements - Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water - and also Spirit and Flesh. A very magickal blend indeed! It smells earthy, natural and fresh - and breathtakingly masculine.

Another newbie is "Just a Little Naughty", which is an exclusive for a shop by the same name - it will be available only through them online. I don't want to let out the secret of the notes/ingredients yet, because we're awaiting their approval on the finished product.

'Mimosa Pour Moi' suggested Sugared Grapes, which we have been toying with for awhile. It came out very subtle, sweet and delicious! For those of you who enjoy the mouth-watering scent of grapes, I would also suggest Love Potion®: Number Three, which is based around that scent, and comes in both Women's and Men's varieties.

more to come!

• 2 weeks later...

Slight delay on getting the new scents up in the store, as the cart provider completely changed their system this week, and I can't even find the way in to program the new offerings. GRRRR! Hopefully all will be fixed in a few days.

More new offerings for May:

SUGARED MINT ~ {suggested by Whiskers!}

SUGARED VANILLA MINT

CHAKRA BALANCING POTION

LOLITA'S KISS

more to come!

Hi Whiskers! Thank you for joining us on the new boards! :)

I think it was "tomboy" who came up with the idea originally - maybe she will join us again and let us know!

Well, by popular demand BETROTHAL is BACK! YAY! That was a really hard one to brew and I just finished it. It smells thoroughly divine!

MERLIN'S BLEND™ for Men is also back! I thought I would never be able to find all the ingredients for this one again, but I have, and the new brew is complete. Merlin's Blend™ is our all-time most popular scent for men. I LOVE it! It has ingredients that represent all the elements - Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water - and also Spirit and Flesh. A very magickal blend indeed! It smells earthy, natural and fresh - and breathtakingly masculine.

Another newbie is "Just a Little Naughty", which is an exclusive for a shop by the same name - it will be available only through them online. I don't want to let out the secret of the notes/ingredients yet, because we're awaiting their approval on the finished product.

'Mimosa Pour Moi' suggested Sugared Grapes, which we have been toying with for awhile. It came out very subtle, sweet and delicious! For those of you who enjoy the mouth-watering scent of grapes, I would also suggest Love Potion®: Number Three, which is based around that scent, and comes in both Women's and Men's varieties.

more to come!

Hope to see Sugared Grapes up there soon. I cant wait as I do adore LP#3 for women. ;)

Thank you for brewing up this blend! Looking forward to more new scents to come!!!

Yours,

MPM

HI Mimosa! ;)

A complimentary bottle of Sugared Grapes is winging its way towards you now, along with the rest of your order.

And thank you SO MUCH for the postcard! We were absolutely tickled to receive it and I have it taped up at my desk - looking at it right now. ::sigh:: what a view! :) I hope you had a wonderful time!

xoxoxoxox

Mara