Body Bubbles

luna65

So I finally got around to trying the B&B and ordered Body Bubbles in Deliciously Wicked and Rocket Chick...they are faboo!

This morning I used Deliciously Wicked, which is one of my all-time favorites.

As long as you Shake Well (just like the label reads) and use a pouf there is lather galore, plus the joy of experiencing a beloved LPMP scent first thing in the morning. And because I'm a serious klutz in the morning I dropped the bottle in my shower but no worries!

The scent strength is great because you get a lovely fragrant shower but depending on your chemistry it may or may not stick, so you can move on to another scent if you so desire or layer with the same. For me it was just for the duration of the shower but a nice aromatherapy moment, ahh!

I plan to stock up, because I'm fickle and usually need about five or six different scents of body wash depending on my mood, lol. And it leaves me smooth and soft!

:D

I tried mine out today as well. I got G&L scented, and I loooove it! A great way to start the day.

Thanks to the ladies, I got a little Shea Butter Cream freebie in Eanie Meanie recently and I LOVE it! It's reminiscent of YSL Opium~ It goes on wonderfully smooth and luxurious, but absorbs quickly! :)

Edited by Imperianna

My son used my Rocket Chick body bubbles tonight for his bath and proclaimed the scent "delightful." Have I mentioned he has a great vocabulary? :blue_dancing_banana:

• 1 month later...

I just got some Body Bubbles scented with Eanie, Meany Miney! and this stuff is awesome. It makes for a great aromatherapy shower, but the scent on left on skin is light enough to allow for wearing something else. Also, it is not super-sudsy, but that is fine because stuff that is can also be super-drying...which this is not. :D

Yes Mara was telling me they specifically selected a formula which would be less drying, but you do get a good lather if you really shake the bottle first before using.

• 10 months later...

This morning I broke out my new Body Bubbles scented with Lady Frost.

So much lather!!! So refreshing!!! Lemon Ice & peppermint zing w/ the softness all the other notes...I smell Fabulous!!!!! Topped it off with LP Silver Lotion...I am in love with myself ;)

Every day I use my body bubbles and although I'm normally cranky and tired when I get up, by the time I'm done with my shower I'm softer, smellier and in (somewhat of) a better mood!

Every day I use my body bubbles and although I'm normally cranky and tired when I get up, by the time I'm done with my shower I'm softer, smellier and in (somewhat of) a better mood!

I do think the aromatherapy of body bubbles works Luna..I am a cranky pants in the morning too! :happybirthday:

• 11 months later...

I adore my body bubbles! I got them most recently in LP Red and Cuddle Bunny. I reserve them for special occasions, LP Red when I am going out and want to feel beautiful, and Cuddle Bunny when I want to feel pampered. I am sure when I have another SO I will use the Cuddle Bunny to prepare for intimate times, but currently it's my papmer me scent!

As I mentioned in my journal, I'm a total Body Bubbles addict now, I have to coordinate my BB scent with whatever perfume I'm wearing so I pretty much use a different scent every day. And going on a trip? So. Much. Planning! :lol: