Indigo Queen

kbudish

I got this little sniffie of Indigo Queen. It's awesome. I am assuming it is a private edition. Does anyone know anything about it. I can't find it.

There was a very limited amount available...here's the description:

Vanilla cream, berry sugar, a hint of citrusy tang, and little drops of light woods at the base.

To me it's very sheer and yet does have a lovely "blue" aura to it. I don't necessarily get much of the citrus, but the vanilla cream and berry sugar are yummy, and sexed up by the wood notes in the base.

I got this little sniffie of Indigo Queen. It's awesome. I am assuming it is a private edition. Does anyone know anything about it. I can't find it.

It was a PE. I've got a bottle-it's not on my trading post but I could let go of it.

It was a PE. I've got a bottle-it's not on my trading post but I could let go of it.

How much would you want for it.....

hmmm....I never get the newer PE sniffees, I always get older LP or older PE sniffees :)

How much would you want for it.....

$22 including shipping. Letme make sure I've got it. Email me!

Okay great! Was this your PE.. Just curious.

In fact, it was requested by an extraordinary someone...author Sharon Rose Washington. I have her book "How to Walk the Earth as a Goddess". She's a spiritual teacher and healer. A truly beautiful soul, inside and out. Here's a few links to her work:

HER WEBSITE

BARNES & NOBLE

AMAZON

I do want it. I can't get your email address to come up. Mine is bradbudish@ntin.net. Email me and I will give you my address and payment arrangements. Thanks!

I do want it. I can't get your email address to come up. Mine is xxxxxxxxx. Email me and I will give you my address and payment arrangements. Thanks!

I've emailed you!

I've emailed you!

got it...Just emailed ya back

• 2 weeks later...

Indigo Queen....YUMMM. First of all, Indigo is my favorite color...I just told my class that when I discovered this sample. They LOVE LOVE it. I almost get a little coconut smell with it. Very vanilla, fresh and clean. It is the potent vanilla in the original though. I can't get enough!

I got a sniffie as well. This is a pretty night time scent to me. Close to the body, I get citrus, cream and a dash of woods. Almost but not quite - an orange creamsicle but softer. It's comforting.