With Every Breath

halo0073

AD-EveryBreath_.jpg

With Every Breath

With every breath you are beside me all around and within me. You possess my heart and mind my very soul declares my desire for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
LAVENDER ~ Soothes/restores body and mind, arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing.
CHAMOMILE ~ Calming, soothing, love, peace, meditation.
JASMINE ~ Self-confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity, powerful love attractant, spiritual love.
MAGNOLIA ~ Adds an air of nobility, psychic enhancer, peace, harmony, fidelity.
AMBER ~ Fertility, luck, riches, sensuality.
LINEN ~ Luck, healing, protection, return of lost love.
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting, longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship.
MILK ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships, Goddess energy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

can't find a review...anyone?

I tried this one last night.

It's a very beautiful & light scent. On me it's like a lighter version of Les Sommiel des Anges.

It doesn't really have a dominant note to my nose...all the notes blend really well so there's no single scent that takes over.

Unfortunately it doesn't last long on my skin. I don't know if that's because the scent is so light so it fades or if my skin just eats it straight away.

It's a very beautiful & light scent. On me it's like a lighter version of Les Sommiel des Anges.

It doesn't really have a dominant note to my nose...all the notes blend really well so there's no single scent that takes over.

Unfortunately it doesn't last long on my skin. I don't know if that's because the scent is so light so it fades or if my skin just eats it straight away.

drat! I have never smelled Les Sommiel des Anges.

I agree w/ RB..very beautiful & light...I am going thru my bottle at beak neck speed...I just love it, & keep reapplying :J001:

Edit to say, my skin eats everything quickly.. :)

Edited by FAWN

do you get a lot of vanilla and lavender? Those are the 2 notes I am really interested in. I like new variations but I can't quite imagine the jasmine and linen...

they all blend so beautifully it's really hard to just pick out one note...light, like a whisper of your lovers breath on your neck.

This is not as sweet as Les Sommeil, IMO. The lavender is the strongest note for me, but is a very pretty lavender blend, made cuddly by the vanillas. It's a perfect snuggle/relax scent and nice for those who enjoy floral/vanilla blends.

I actually found this to be richer, sweeter, and creamier then Le Sommeil, maybe that's just my skin amping the vanilla but I love every second of it. It really is like thick vanilla cream with just the right amount of lavender to be soothing but not overly herbal or overbearing. Wait, there's jasmine in this? Jasmine I'm actually not turning to rotten banana or cat pee? Well that's just fine with me, thanks!

ETA: Powdery? I don't get powder at all, but my skin almost never turns ambers powdery...I must have a strange breed of skin. :drunk:

Edited by Invidiana

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This one is divine. Powdery, soft and fluffy. Lavender at it's most cozy with the vanillas. This is a great sleep blend or a great one to share with little ones

Yes, this one would make a great sleep LP...it is very well blended, and as someone else said, it is hard to detect "a" single note. It is very delicate and pretty, very summery, can be easily worn without being ravished by insects/bees in the summer

Only problem is it doesn't last, but it is kinda worth the keep slathering on...would make a great scent to give to a teenager yet adults could easily carry this. I like it.

Djac

Yes, this one would make a great sleep LP...it is very well blended, and as someone else said, it is hard to detect "a" single note. It is very delicate and pretty, very summery, can be easily worn without being ravished by insects/bees in the summer

Only problem is it doesn't last, but it is kinda worth the keep slathering on...would make a great scent to give to a teenager yet adults could easily carry this. I like it.

Djac

This is one of my & DH favs djac....after your Misty White Orchid of course..I have about two more applications left and it's gone....lol

Djac

Yes, this is the perfect sleep blend! I wore this to bed last night, very dreamy. I think men could wear this one too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I first apply, the lavender is the strongest note. After a moment, though, the lovely vanilla comes through, and then it all melds together with the linen and various other florals to make a delightful new scent.

• 1 month later...

Beautiful and light. This is something which I will wear to sleep or I'll give to my daughter (4 years old). It didn't last long on my skin as well so I'm uncertain if it was my skin.

It's funny you should say that I sometimes dab this on for bed. It's yummy & light. I'm considering a big bottle of this.

I used to put lavender or rose essential oil on the pillow and will add eucalptus and/or tea tree oil when I have a cold. Now, it's an upgrade, so to speak.

• 3 weeks later...
This is not as sweet as Les Sommeil, IMO. The lavender is the strongest note for me, but is a very pretty lavender blend, made cuddly by the vanillas. It's a perfect snuggle/relax scent and nice for those who enjoy floral/vanilla blends.

Today was my first time wearing this one outside of sniffing in the vial. I agree with Luna, the lavendar is the stringest note for me, However.....................It is the prittiest lavendar scent by far. absolutely adorable. and yes, the vanilla lends a very cuddling feel to it and tames the floral for me.

I have never showed a real preference for floral scents and have to be very careful wearing them. They really reak havoc with my allergies. But this is perfect. I love this floral in this one. I keep smelling my arms, I love it. I only had the sample, but so glad I ordered a bottle. This is gorgeous. I would wear this often.

djac

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh my... How did i miss reviewing this AMAZING scent??? I love love loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee With every breath, it's like soft whisper from your lover..... It's so gentle, soft and smooth. I like to think that it has a soothing quality to it :)

I was going to wear hoodies and trousers to studio yesterday but once i applied With every breath, i decided to dress up and look elegant like the fragrance! :swoon: And i was SO HAPPY yesterday, the fragrance and the weather totally made my day! :)

Wish i can own a bottle of this beautiful scent.... It's just beautiful :)

This scent is slowly growing on me. I seem to get more vanilla now than before but it still balances the lavender. It's such a pretty scent that it is very much loved by my ex-colleagues. I can wear this to work, at bedtime and almost everywhere.

• 3 months later...

Such a quiet, pretty scent... it's like a soft little cloud of tranquility. :huh:

The lavender in this is lovely - very subdued and a touch powdery. Nothing sharp or herbal about it, and it's nicely tempered by the vanilla.

It's too bad this one is sold out, as it's really beautiful and relaxing. Thankfully, there is a NA scent that has a very similar feel to me (although it is a bit fuller bodied), so I'll still be able to luxuriate in soft fluffy lavender and vanilla at bedtime.

• 1 month later...

I am in love with this scent. How could you not be? This scent to me is pure Shakespeare. It's romantic and dreamy. Tragic and forgotten. It's heartbreaking and pure.

This scent reminds me of all the different emotions of being in love. All the good and bad feelings of what true love brings. It's a pure heart type of smell. I felt really pure wearing this. Like my heart was stripped of its tar casing and barnacles. I could see and feel spots of red shining through. OH I know! This scent is a Care Bear. Packaging is beautiful don't really know if it will work because everyone is different, and reacts differently - but you can kind of get a feel of the intent. Okay you try on this scent and guess what? Care Bear Stare all the way! That light shines through and you feel good about it! You feel pure Love and Happiness coming out of your heart ~ or stomach.

• 4 years later...

I'm so sad because this was a staple for me; it took about a half hour for the jasmine to settle down a bit and meld with the other notes, but the end result was always a beautiful, clean, and comforting drydown that garnered compliments. I stalked the online trades and snagged all I could, no matter the price.

And now... it just smells empty. A change in medications and birth control has destroyed the beauty it once became on me. I've kept about a half bottle for myself to retest periodically in the future but as more time passes I know I may eventually have to admit that our love affair is over.