New Releases for MARCH 2010

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh! I dont know what to buy this is crazy. I know I need some protection LP's like "Jink No More" and "Wall Of Protection" but at the same time I really wanna get a new big bottle of a nice scent of love for the summer. So far iam thinking either "Spontanous Combestion", "With Every Breath", "Ishtar Star", "Lost HighWay". Ahhh! Iam gonna make a decision soon though before the April releases.

Good Morning Guys,

I decided to go with a big bottle of "Spontanous Combustion" for now. :emot28:

dang, I just purchased like $60.00 worth of goodies. Besides "Spontanous Combustion" I also bought a bottle of "Dream Of Avalon" from magicalomaha. Iam trying to stash up for the summer with some good stuff. Cause this summer my sweetie and I are planning to do some traveling, club hoping, and etc...so I wanna make sure iam nice and stashed for all those special occasions during the night life times. eeee hehe! :wink_sun:

Edited by AncientGoddess

• 3 weeks later...
Can I still order the March 2010 trial size collection?

Yes, but PLEASE make sure you specify which month, either in a separate email or in the PayPal notes area. (It might be a good idea to list a couple of the potion names in that note, so we don't get confused!)

Thanks! :)

Yes, but PLEASE make sure you specify which month, either in a separate email or in the PayPal notes area. (It might be a good idea to list a couple of the potion names in that note, so we don't get confused!)

Thanks! :rolleyes:

Thanks! Placed the order last night. :)