New Releases for MARCH 2010

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ladies

The new releases came out over the weekend. They look so good as they do every month. :banana063:

I'll be placing my sampler order for March releases toward the end of the week when my money fairy arrives. :OU1994~19:

They all look FAB! I am thinking a full bottle of Spontaneous Combustion just might be on my list!! Maybe Saturday Night Special, too.....

I just placed my order for the monthly sampler. I do see some large bottles in my future. Good job ladies. Spring has finally sprung.

Yes, yes and yes!!! I also ordered Premeditated Passion and Fade to Black bottles!! No pheros yet...money fairy not really cooperating, but I'm hoping she'll be my friend again soon!

Ok just saw the descripts ( my turn to make up da words :) ) Everything looks beautiful, the Sinister Pink & Saturday Night special is calling me...... :love: My MILF came out so pretty!!!!! I'll expand in the review section...

I just wanted to add..I feel like Mz.Luna was channeling me for the Saturday Night special Description :OU1994~19:

Edited by Beccah1

OMG OMG OMG! Sinister P!NK?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? Holy Smokes!!! I can NOT wait to try that! Y'all know original pink is my all time fave!!

Chocolate bark!

Pixie

Edited by Ivorypixie

These look great! I am very excited to see Candy Pop 2010! Mmmmmm

Love the labels(as always ^_^ ) Gaia's PE sounds yummy tooo...I would love to sniffee it...Perhaps I will wait for reviews and then just buy a bottle :)

ZOMG they all sound wonderful

I know! ;) I can't decide which one I want to try. I guess I'll go with a few trial vials first.

I think the "pink and green" quality is more prevalent than the sugar, and the sugar isn't a brown sugar even though there's a caramel note(s).

I think the "pink and green" quality is more prevalent than the sugar, and the sugar isn't a brown sugar even though there's a caramel note(s).

wait...what? didju get to sniffee already?

Hi Kids- there is no brown sugar in this. It's a spring scent, there is a bit of caramel and incense notes in it, but it's sugars, citrus, musk and some darker elements. It's not a thick scent, not heavy. It's spring, but with a specter following it around LOL

Hey Ladies,

Havent had a chance to come on here for a while cause all my co-workers are back at work so i didnt wanna go on the website, however I did manage to place an order for the March's sampler this past Wednesday. I was going to wait till today but I couldnt wait...hehehhe! Monthly sampler is my favorite to buy every month. Anyways, they look amazing as they do every month and I can't wait to smell my beauties.

Well, Its Friday. Thank Gosh. Iam ready to roll out of work for the weekend and have some fun with my sweetie. We're starting a band together and we're all really excited. This weekend we're going to be practising, getting our music together, writing songs and etc...maybe even hit up some kareoke bars. I ordered 2 samplers from February so I still have lots of beauties to wear this weekend along with "Captivation Equation" which is awsome!!!

Lots of Love everyone,

Stay strong and positive everyone,

xoxoxoxoxoox

:kiss_sun:

THE NEW PHONE BOOK IS HERE!I HAZ SMELLIES!!!11

First sniff impressions:

Sinister Pink

EBIL PINK, SRSLY! Pink with a dark undertone, yummy!

Saturday Night Special

Fruity sweet and fun!

Candy Pop 2010

OMGSUGARRUSH, WHOOOOOOO!

Plum Exotique

The resins are prominent with an undertone of plum but it's not so simple...and we like that!

Elementary 2010

Not heavy on the leather (and I knew that) but it has a very warm masculine vibe and classic feel.

Lost Highway

EBIL CAKE!

Mellonia's Secret

For the honey hoes fo sho! Gorgeous.

Spontaneous Combustion

I get the spices on top of something really dark but I can't really describe it until I wear it, I think.

Happy Ending

Full-bodied floral with depth and grounding from the oak and musk.

3 of Pears

Flowery pear, pretty and bright.

Whoopsy Daisycake

Pretty cake...I had to dab this one on right now because I think the woobie will approve and hopefully try to eat me. :OUDFDC~110:

THE NEW PHONE BOOK IS HERE!I HAZ SMELLIES!!!11

First sniff impressions:

HOW DID I MISS THIS? Awesomeness, thank you Luna!

your phone book line never fails to amuse...at least me, heh.

So is Sinister Pink, anything like when I layer P&D over Pink?

It's actually like evil pink lime candy if that makes any sense at all--like an evilly delicious sour lollipop! But of course there's a sensuous undertone to the lollipop brought on by the resins and sandalwod. I wouldn't say it's along the same lines as P&D, but more like LP pink with a shot of irresistable lime candy (if you like sour candy GET THIS NOW) and lurking ebil underneath--it's really yummy. :)

Oh My Gosh, you guys sure know how to make a weekend sizzle. I had a really good time this past weekend with my sweetie, March releases are awsome! February and March releases are amazing. I can't decide which big bottle buy to get. Iam still testing it all out, both months, trying to figure out what to get...lol! ahhh!!! :hello: you guys are to good! :lol2: