happy to find this!!

ladybegood1

Hello everyone! I was recently turned on to this board/site by a friend of mine. I was really excited to see that I could design my own scent. That is the first thing I started to do. I cannot wait to get it!!

Cherry, almond, honey and bourbon vanilla. Yum! I will likely end up purchasing a bunch of selective samples. I love how detailed the descriptions are because I have a scent allergies (massive headaches) to sandlewood, patchouli, musks and amber. This will allow me to play a bit, something I have had a lot of trouble doing in the past.

Next pay check I will be back for more!! Whoo HOoo!

I look forward to chatting with you all.

Ann

;)

Thanks Robert I appreciate the welcome! Everyone seems so friendly here. Busy reading still but will be posting more soon I am sure!

Welcome!

Be careful that you don't end up like me-- I vowed only to make one purchase a month, but then decided buying from forum members "didn't count" and am afraid to look at my bank account. ;)

Welcome!

Be careful that you don't end up like me-- I vowed only to make one purchase a month, but then decided buying from forum members "didn't count" and am afraid to look at my bank account. ;)

LOL I am currently unemployed and have already gotten in trouble, two bottles. And a list of "must trys" on a post it next to me! LOL Those will be sample sizes only until I figure out what I love. I have been rather scent deprived because traditional purfumes do not list the ingredients as thoroughly as LP does. I am really excited about getting "hooked'! I am going to go nuts waiting the 2 weeks!

I am really excited about getting "hooked'! I am going to go nuts waiting the 2 weeks!

Getting "hooked" is putting it mildly LOL. Addicted is a little closer! Welcome!!

^_^

Thanks for the welcome all! I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Hello everyone! I was recently turned on to this board/site by a friend of mine. I was really excited to see that I could design my own scent. That is the first thing I started to do. I cannot wait to get it!!

Cherry, almond, honey and bourbon vanilla. Yum! I will likely end up purchasing a bunch of selective samples. I love how detailed the descriptions are because I have a scent allergies (massive headaches) to sandlewood, patchouli, musks and amber. This will allow me to play a bit, something I have had a lot of trouble doing in the past.

Next pay check I will be back for more!! Whoo HOoo!

I look forward to chatting with you all.

Ann

Welcome Ann,you have found a good place to hang,the denizens are friendly,funny,and just all around fabulous :)

I am sorry for your allergies to those wonderful scents :wub: and I truly hope you find what suits you,if you cannot find it here I will be surprised.

Calii

WELCOME to the world of addiction!!!!

Enjoy your new smellies!!!

Nice new avatar Dolly!

Thank you! It was time for a change.....

Welcome Ann! :) I'm sure you'll find out enabling society forum a very cozy place!

Dolly...your avi looks like...ME!!! :) (except my eyes are hazel-brown-ish) Seriously, compare with my pic in my profile, all I need to do is rim my eyes in black liner and I'm your avi!

Welcome Ann! :) I'm sure you'll find out enabling society forum a very cozy place!

Dolly...your avi looks like...ME!!! :) (except my eyes are hazel-brown-ish) Seriously, compare with my pic in my profile, all I need to do is rim my eyes in black liner and I'm your avi!

I really appreciate the warm welcome and all the help I have recieved so far! You are all quite lovely!

Hi Ann, welcome to the forum! Your PE perfume sounds lovely!

I hope I love it. Cherry/Almond has always been one of my favorit combos, I think the bourbon vanilla and the honey will warm it up. Had thoughts of the flaming cherries jubalee when I added them. I am a foodie in case you couldn't tell! LOL

I hope I love it. Cherry/Almond has always been one of my favorit combos, I think the bourbon vanilla and the honey will warm it up. Had thoughts of the flaming cherries jubalee when I added them. I am a foodie in case you couldn't tell! LOL

Okay, that's definitely going on the "to buy" list if enough is made019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

Okay, that's definitely going on the "to buy" list if enough is made019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

Aw, thanks! It is good to know that it sounds appealing to someone else! After all the idea is to smell GOOD! LOL

Me too. I hope I get to try yours, it is right up my alley. Honey, vanilla and almond are probably my top 3 smells ever

Me too. I hope I get to try yours, it is right up my alley. Honey, vanilla and almond are probably my top 3 smells ever

Me too. All my scented candles are vanilla, honey or fruity scents. LOL

Almonds also happen to be one of my all time favority snacks. I just found an amaretto chocolate covered almond that I am loving! I could also eat them covered in cinnamon, lightly salted, plain chocolate. LOL Can you tell I like almonds?

Me too. All my scented candles are vanilla, honey or fruity scents. LOL

Almonds also happen to be one of my all time favority snacks. I just found an amaretto chocolate covered almond that I am loving! I could also eat them covered in cinnamon, lightly salted, plain chocolate. LOL Can you tell I like almonds?

Yep! I can tell. I love to eat almonds too. And pistachios. And pine nuts. And pecans, And Macadamias...LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I just sent you a message on facebook since you listed that in your profile. I would like to send you a welcome package with some samples to try. If you don't want to reply via FB, my email is in my profile.

Let me know when you get your package. I hope you like it :666:

Got it yesterday, have only had a chance to wear one of them so far and loved it...the Pomme de poison. I passed them all around our ghost group meeting, everyone really enjoyed sampling. I may have interested a few in the purfumarie. LOL

Thanks again!!!

Edited by ladybegood1

Thanks ladies!

Got it yesterday, have only had a chance to wear one of them so far and loved it...the Pomme de poison. I passed them all around our ghost group meeting, everyone really enjoyed sampling. I may have interested a few in the purfumarie. LOL

Thanks again!!!

oh good! glad you liked them!