Yule Snuggle

I was lucky enough to win this and a cute warmer that looks like a chimenea for the most recent trivia contest. I just put a dropper-full in the top and within a minute or two, the smell of lemon pastry goodness was wafting through my apartment. ;)

(Note to self: don't use on an empty stomach or there will be carb cravings!)

I was lucky enough to win this and a cute warmer that looks like a chimenea for the most recent trivia contest. I just put a dropper-full in the top and within a minute or two, the smell of lemon pastry goodness was wafting through my apartment. ^_^

(Note to self: don't use on an empty stomach or there will be carb cravings!)

I'm dying to try the simmering oils, especially Yule Snuggle

um...Robert ? you MUST indulge and try these, they're DELISH !!

eta: is Yule Snuggle mostly lemon ? do you get any of the ginger ?

Edited by liz

I'm dying to try the simmering oils, especially Yule Snuggle

um...Robert ? you MUST indulge and try these, they're DELISH !!

eta: is Yule Snuggle mostly lemon ? do you get any of the ginger ?

I do get some spice out of it, but the lemon is what I get most. Not like, LEMON, but maybe a lemon square kinda smell. It was awfully comforting to cuddle up in a blanket with this going because of the First Day of Spring Snow that we had here. <_<

Oh, ho...tempting me with cookies are you? I do have a British foods section at my supermarket and they have these tins of lemon "biscuits" which still sounds funny to me, even though I know they don't mean the kind that come with sausage & gravy. ^_^

Edited by Robert

Oh, ho...tempting me with cookies are you?

hey....did you just call me a HO ? :spambanana: tell me you meant "Oh, no" ^_^

Hmmmm....if simmering oils of this are possible, maybe, just *maybe* the perfume could be resurrected this holiday season? *puppy dog eyes* If it happened with Candy Pop...*gets on knees and begs*

Edited by Invidiana

Hmmmm....if simmering oils of this are possible, maybe, just *maybe* the perfume could be resurrected this holiday season? *puppy dog eyes* If it happened with Candy Pop...*gets on knees and begs*

one can only hope ^_^

I have a bottle that I use sparingly, I should just use it and ENJOY IT !!

Edited by liz

No that would be something like:

Oh ho, strumpet...tempt me with baked goods will you?!

^_^

*sigh*

Yeah I always get that feeling about certain of my rare ones...I'm eeking them out when I should just make the most of them while I can.

I'm sorry, I can't re- do the fragrance. It's over 30 ingredients, and 15 of those are no longer available.

Sorry, SG

doh 34.gif ! I sense deja vu, I think I remember you telling us that, I just refuse to believe it ^_^

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

DO YOU SEE THE MADNESS YOU INSPIRE, O SMELLY ARTISTES?!

^_^