Beccah's MILF

Beccah

Got my order today & I'm in love with this one. The ladies did a spectacular job :abvb: The jasmine is really heady & slightly musky, the spices stay in the background nicely & the vanilla sugar gives it a sweetness slightly reminiscent of buttercream frosting. If you like the JALN line of PEs, I'm sure you will enjoy MILF.

Happy Birthday, BTW, you sexy MILF!

I soooo wanted to order one of these! I still may - it is after all nearly my birthday too - and I was wracking my tiny brain trying to come up with ideas for a jasmine PE...and here you already did! It sounds just gorgeous.

Ok so I'm wearing MILF, all MILF, & nothing but MILF today. On my skin the clove is coming more, the vanilla sugar definitely has a pear note to it. I think the clove keeps the jasmine in check in this blend. It's very well balanced. I don't get the as much of the JALN line 'feel' on my skin. The clove lends it more of a holiday floral feel.

• 2 years later...

THIS IS SO PRETTY!! Thought I'd reviewed it at least once... as I mentioned on the POTD thread, I first tried it in a sniffie, and it smelled like dried spit on me with just a soupcon of jasmine. Nonetheless I tried it again some time later and plunged into wild love. It has a sheer feeling. It smells to me like this color:

10-250x250.jpg

The jasmine plays REALLY nice in this one for me - that note can get sharp and headachey on me - instead it comes off as a foody flavoring. I get a bit of sweetness and clove. Unusual and gorgeousssss

Edited by tyvey

• 5 years later...

I recently discovered I have a sniffie of this one! It's a really interesting take on jasmine, with the clove. You get the heady floral sweetness which is a bit powdery with just a pinch of piquant spice, and it's a great contrast, although I don't know that I ever would have imagined it that way. For me it's a like nighttime take on jasmine - voluptuous with just a bit of darkness to it. Classy but also fun. This was a great idea, Beccah!