Elevation Potion + LAM (pink amber)

There are no words to express how much I love Elevation Potion. Put it on this morning with the LAM and they blend just gorgeously, set me flitting around like a blissed-out butterfly on the universe's euphorically best-smelling planet. Makes me love everyone and everything.

Then I went to work out in the weight room at the gym, figured it had been a few hours so the pheros were probably pretty chilled out/low by now, and the effect of this combo was like that climactic scene in The Matrix when they go into the corporate building to rescue Morpheus and mow down all those cops/security. I mean, I know rooms full of men will always react when a lone female enters the room, but I really almost felt bad, the effect was so out of hand. Not just the unanimous DIHLs but huge goofy smiles, walking past over and over and over again zombielike for no reason, initiating conversation (NOBODY talks to each other in my gym, ever). So, to summarize, I kind of like this combo. :Hug_emoticon:

ETA um should I have put this in JUST the elevation review thread / JUST the LAM review thread? I saw some other separate topics that were specifically created for self-selected combos of pheros, so I was doing the same, but now wondering if I shouldn't have... :/ Sorry if bad

ETA as with Dolly's hilarious comment about Focus Pocus -- I am finding this combo to be very appetite suppressing. I don't know if it's because of its euphoria-making factor or what, but, I'm aware I'm sort of hungry but can't even bear the THOUGHT of eating. Strange, but welcome. :D

Edited by tyvey

What a great post,I really enjoy your writing style :D I have not tried Lam Pink,but am trying Lam in Captivation Equation,right now.I know what you mean about Elevation Potion,ummm if I tried both together I would probably be as high as a kite :Hug_emoticon:

I find it interesting that my child seems to produce alot of anol

(i assume because i sniffy his little skull and get the same high)

and getting him to eat is a trick.

Its not that he doesnt like to, but he seems genuinely not hungry more often than not.

When I wear alot of alphanol, it makes me want to do stuff.

Is it possible you are acclimating to it somewhat?

ETA as with Dolly's hilarious comment about Focus Pocus -- I am finding this combo to be very appetite suppressing. I don't know if it's because of its euphoria-making factor or what, but, I'm aware I'm sort of hungry but can't even bear the THOUGHT of eating. Strange, but welcome. :)

When I wear some pheros, I find it changes my sense of taste. I don't want anything to eat because there's a slightly bad taste in my mouth. Not enough to be offensive, but I can definitely notice it. I have a more sensitive than average sense of smell, and olfactory and taste are so connected I suppose I'm taste whatever I'm inhaling through my nose. And no, I'm certain I'm not ODing on the pheros.