Hi everyone

azaezl

I got my samples from Sarah yesterday - she is my sister though so I have the advantage of being able to nip round at the drop of a hat (and pinch her laptop, raid her fridge/make up draw/scrubs stash/Enchanted workroom at the same time he he!) I am loving Captivation Equation and Saturday Night Special. Midnight Cravings is definately on the list for the next order.

Hi tb24 :wub:

Wow, I wish Sarah was my sister (and Mara and Danna, the LP creators), he he. Midnight Cravings is on my wish list too... and about pretty much everything else too.

Edited by Elliebellikins

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, decided on samples of the following if possible:

Captivation Equation

Cougar Potion

Sorcerer

Nox

Midnight Cravings

Native Soil

Saturday Night Special :wub:

Eager to know what the rest of group order gals are plumming for?

Edited by Elliebellikins

Hi to everyone!

I am newbie to this forum and will be doing a group order with Elliebellikins, Azaezl & LuSive (thanks to the lovely Sarah.)

Now the difficult part is to decide what I am going to order for the next Group order! That will be a tough one coz everything I have tried so far is gorgeous!

I will let you know when I manage to decide what I am going to order! :666:

Hi Tabby welcome to the forum!

Ellie - I haven't decided 100% yet but on the short list are;

Full size bottles;

Cougar (definately getting)

Caught in the Act (definately getting!!)

Eternal Chain

Jungle Colada

Cuddle bunny

Phero girl

Focus pocus

LP pink

Eve's Temptation

Open window

G2

Samples;

Midnight Cravings

Native Soil

Happy ending

3 of pears

candy pop

LAM or BAM 5 vials(can't decide which)

OCCO 8 vials

Nekomusume

Dangerous Games

Garland & Lace

That Kind of Girl

Feral

TAIL

Money Honey

Buns of Cinn

Fallen Angel

Ego Boostier

Love Salad

Hotness Personified

Sugared Apples

As you can see my short list is very very long, so I'm going to have to shorten it(or sell my home lol). Plus with Sarah having another sale at the weekend I am going to be one very poor lady indeed!.

Edited by azaezl

Hi to everyone!

I am newbie to this forum and will be doing a group order with Elliebellikins, Azaezl & LuSive (thanks to the lovely Sarah.)

Now the difficult part is to decide what I am going to order for the next Group order! That will be a tough one coz everything I have tried so far is gorgeous!

I will let you know when I manage to decide what I am going to order! :rolleyes:

Welcome Tabby :wub:

As you can see my short list is very very long, so I'm going to have to shorten it(or sell my home lol). Plus with Sarah having another sale at the weekend I am going to be one very poor lady indeed!.

I know, and I'm not supposed to be spending any money at the moment as my holiday is coming up in a months time, (oh yeah and that mortgage deposit I'm trying to build)! But I can't help myself. I've stuck to samples this group order. It was your descriptions of Cougar that made me need to get a sample, and I really want to try Romance in Bloom with Blatant Invitation pheros, but that isn't about at the moment. But I'll keep an eye out for it on the trading forum.

I haven't tried any Enchanted products yet, I've been on the website and had a good old look. Sarah's scents sound amazing, it's just I'm really not supposed to be spending my money right now, and I'm sure it would only be the beginnings of a new addiction. :UkkiBannana:

Edited by Elliebellikins

I haven't tried any Enchanted products yet, I've been on the website and had a good old look. Sarah's scents sound amazing, it's just I'm really not supposed to be spending my money right now, and I'm sure it would only be the beginnings of a new addiction. :UkkiBannana:

You HAVE to get some enchanted, the descriptions are as good as they sound and with the sale at the weekend you can get an absolute bargain! I have some 1ml samples I could send you, they are sublime, strawberry smoothie, dreamy tropical mallows, island hopping,creme de la creme & cherry bakewell(although that one is sold out now), it will be the start of a new addiction though!!

I'm getting a bottle of Midnght Cravings and a sample of Native Soil, plus another couple of samples I haven't decided on ...

I am finding that Enchanted is also a slippery slope!

You HAVE to get some enchanted, the descriptions are as good as they sound and with the sale at the weekend you can get an absolute bargain! I have some 1ml samples I could send you, they are sublime, strawberry smoothie, dreamy tropical mallows, island hopping,creme de la creme & cherry bakewell(although that one is sold out now), it will be the start of a new addiction though!!

Ooooh you naughty minx! That would be wonderful. Can I send you anything in return for them? Pennies or 1ml samples? I don't know if you like BPAL at all, I've a couple of small samples that you are welcome to.

I'm getting a bottle of Midnght Cravings and a sample of Native Soil, plus another couple of samples I haven't decided on ...

I am finding that Enchanted is also a slippery slope!

Sounds good LuSiVe, I'm getting samples in those. So many wonderful ones to choose from :)

Ooooh you naughty minx! That would be wonderful. Can I send you anything in return for them? Pennies or 1ml samples? I don't know if you like BPAL at all, I've a couple of small samples that you are welcome to.

Oh no it's ok I don't want anything for them, they are just sitting there unloved as they are duplicates, if you email me your address(azaezlATmsnDOTcom I'll pop them in the post for you x

Edited by azaezl

You are so lovely! :) I have sent you an e-mail with my address. It feels naughty not sending you anything in return... hmm I usually resort to baked goods if all else fails... but I don't think a cake would travel well. :D

Perhaps my super easy, super yummy, super naughty chocolate cake recipe would interest you?

Perhaps my super easy, super yummy, super naughty chocolate cake recipe would interest you?

Do tell ;)

Welcome to the forum Tabby & LusiVe

Love Potion is...simply the best.

You are so lovely! :) I have sent you an e-mail with my address. It feels naughty not sending you anything in return... hmm I usually resort to baked goods if all else fails... but I don't think a cake would travel well. ;)

Sent you the little vials yesterday and also a half full bottle of perfume, hope you like them x

Cake recipe would be great but I suck at cooking, my husband does all the cooking, but I'll have a try and if I fail he can have a go at it :drunk:

Thank you Azaezl! My gorgeous samples arrived today! Such a nice thing to come home to after work. Sarah is indeed a very clever cookie, and I think they are all great, especially Sublime! I saw Sarah's thread about the Enchanted sale on the lush forum, I wouldn't let myself look, as Sarah had just convinced me to grab some of the LP sale items instead. I'm going to be so poor! :) He he.

I'll get that recipe typed up and e-mail it over to you. It's really easy, I bet you'd have no trouble with it.

Thank you again lovely Azaezl :Hug_emoticon:

• 2 weeks later...

Me too Ellie, totally addicted, I got the cake recipe btw thank you, just haven't had the chance to try it.

I can't actually remember what I ordered, I know I ordered bottles of caught in the act, cougar & open windows but I haven't a clue what samples I ordered.

This is my next order, I may add to it depending on funds and how much I like the samples from the last order;

Bottles

Smokey Kisses

Chiniqua's Chocolate Covered Cherries

Sugared hazelnut

Samples

unisexy

Pie in the Sky:

Love Salad

Hotness Personified

Dangerous Games

Happy Ending

3 of Pears

Body Paint

What are you ordering this time?

Hi everyone,

I am looking forward to my order arriving.

I ordered full size bottles of:

Occo Red Shield

Naughty but Nice Phero blend

Love Potion Spring Equinox 2009

Now I have to try to decide what to order next!

So many of the perfumes sound so delicious!

:D

Edited by Tabbygirl

Looking for suggestions for things to order next time though ... not so keen on pink and foodie smells, I like spicy and nature smells better (herbs, spices, air/sea-type smells), so if anyone's got any recommendations I'll order more!

Welcome Lusive! ;) I'm actually your inverse scent twin because I dig all that foody stuff, but if you like nature-y stuff you'll love Eye of the Storm. It's very green and watery and really a ringer for grass and trees after a rainstorm.

Edited by Invidiana

Hi Azaezl, I think this order round I'm going to try to get sale bottles of:

Lisa's Sugared Amber Patch

Shimmering Gardinia (for mum she loves it)

Not 100% on the samples yet. But I'll have to be quick, I'm off on my hols later today for 2 weeks.

Compiling the list now ladies and I will get the order in on 9th before my hols. I am really loving Touch of Ebil ATM and Mercuralia is different but lovely. My picks for this month are likely to be:

Pie in the Sky

Unisexy

Bayou Musk (keep meaning to try this one)

A bottle of Touch of Ebil

and I'm sure there will be more.........

I'm still looking, trying to talk myself out of buying another few bottles simply because they are on sale(the word sale turns me into a money burner), soooo many I want to try, I keep telling myself it's fine I can always order that one next month but I NEED them all now lol

So tempted to just order a full bottle of pie in the sky, it sounds amazing but I'm holding out, just incase for some reason I don't like it or it turns horrible on my skin(like 976 girl, love the scent but within 20 mins of being on me it smells like wee, ewww!)

Am I the only one with a LP spreadsheet with all the scents listed and a rating next to them? :wacko:

Ok so my final list(unless I manage to sell a kidney or something)

Full size bottles;

Smokey Kisses

Chiniqua's Chocolate Covered Cherries

Liberty Belle

Fallen Angel

Lorien's Blueberry Bomb

Last Breath of Summer

Eternal chain

Samples;

Unisexy

Pie in the Sky

Dangerous Games

Love Salad

Body Paint

Constant Cravings

I desperately wanted Tyvey's blood orange ylang but it's sold out :)

Based on your choices, might I also suggest Mielihyva? Danna and I both really love that one, we were surprised it didn't get much attention. It's a delicious blueberry scent.

Oh it's on my list, well most things are but it's near the top and I almost ordered it along with Tahitian Temptress & Beccah's Boy Bait but I had to stop or I'll be broke beyond belief.

It's a total addiction now I keep telling myself to just get 1 or 2 bottles and get some more next time but I NEED them all NOW :) Just wait until August, I will have relatives asking what they can get me *does evil laugh* why it can't be anything but the precious *strokes bottles in gollum like fashion*

• 3 weeks later...

Reading your posts makes me chuckle, Azaezl. :666: I'm glad your erm, problem is at about the same level mine. Was worried there was something wrong with me.

I had to decide super quick for the last order, as I was just off on holiday. Picked Lisa's Sugared Amber Patch and Ajai's Misty Lavender for me, and Shimmering Gardinia for my mum.

Half way through my holiday I saw the sale....noooooooo! There were so many more I'd have loved to have added on (not that I can afford them, but with an additction it's hardly the point now is it), ah well, fingers crossed they ones I'd like last till next order. Eternal chain...you need to be mine....

Yeah Ellie my love of LP has become an absolute obsession, I've already placed another order, I couldn't wait for the group order as I really wanted the toasted coconut donut and MRF(I'll probably end up buying one or two more in the group order though lol). I'm going to be overun with LP, I have the last group order to come, the order I made myself and a few others I've bought, I think I'm due about 18 new bottles and about 70 samples :( ..so erm yeah, little bit of a problem :lol:

I'm so excited to be getting my huge parcel Iss, I just need to figure out where to put them all :lol:

Oh wow Azaezl, that sounds like a fab order! I think you're becoming as addicted as Sarah (if not more).

I think I'll have to make do with the monthly sample collection this month as I've made another Enchanted order and I can see myself overdoing it on the new (and old) Lush perfumes too :lol:

Yeah Ellie my love of LP has become an absolute obsession, I've already placed another order, I couldn't wait for the group order as I really wanted the toasted coconut donut and MRF(I'll probably end up buying one or two more in the group order though lol). I'm going to be overun with LP, I have the last group order to come, the order I made myself and a few others I've bought, I think I'm due about 18 new bottles and about 70 samples :lol: ..so erm yeah, little bit of a problem :)

I'm so excited to be getting my huge parcel Iss, I just need to figure out where to put them all :lol:

Hi Azaezl,

I love the sound of the coconut toasted donut scent, I tried searching the LP website but I could not find it.

Would you be able to point me in the right direction to find it please?

Cheers!

:thumb_up11:

Edited by Tabbygirl

Got my massive order ;) Lots of new favourites but there are a lot that I don't like or don't work on me including Oidhche Shamhna which is absolutely delicious but my skin just eats it and the scent is gone in about 2 minutes :perfume-emoticon: So expect a nice big post of goodies for sale from me!

Got my massive order :D Lots of new favourites but there are a lot that I don't like or don't work on me including Oidhche Shamhna which is absolutely delicious but my skin just eats it and the scent is gone in about 2 minutes :( So expect a nice big post of goodies for sale from me!

Hi Azaezl,

Welcome to the forum. What scents didn't work on you? I'm waiting for my first order to arrive and I'm waiting for a forwarding address to put in my second order.

Cheers,

JOC