B2

I have B2 in an UN spray and use it before bed. It really calms me and puts me in a really relaxed mood. I like this better than Teddy BB- teddy would give me nightmares... Really weird. Next time I get B2, I will have to get it boosted into a scent. I find the UN to be a bit smelly. I have no idea which mone gives off the smell but I find it hard to cover.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have B2 in an UN spray and use it before bed. It really calms me and puts me in a really relaxed mood. I like this better than Teddy BB- teddy would give me nightmares... Really weird. Next time I get B2, I will have to get it boosted into a scent. I find the UN to be a bit smelly. I have no idea which mone gives off the smell but I find it hard to cover.

I want to get B2 boosted into a scent as well, does anyone have any suggestions for some good bedtime scents?

Anything with lavender is the best thing. Usually if a scent is meant to be relaxing I make note of that in the description, like with Veloute Lavande.

B2 is working wonders for me! My roll-on bottle dispenses a little more than most of my others, but up until this week I have been using a single circle amount on my forearm. This is more than a dot, but less than a swipe because of how much comes out. Still a small amount. This week for work I did the same but applied to both forearms. Sweet spot!! I really felt calm and confident throughout my week.

I am in a new managerial position, so all eyes are on me all the time. Very hard to get used to. Plus I have a lot of public speaking for either my team or other leadership groups. B2 calmed me down enough to not only get through some of these experiences, but I was also kind of digging it a bit! And I hate public speaking. And I felt that people were just more relaxed but attentive in my presence. Plus it lasted all day! It has a slower start for me, but then I felt the same calmness all through work and even after coming home. Love it!!!

B2 is my favorite calming blend. I recently got it in spray. Before I have always used it in Unisexy and it doesn't take much to be effective. Of course, me being me I have played around with some much higher doses. But like the key ingredient, androstadienone, it really is effective at a small to medium dose and anything extra is a waste. So I have done 1-8 sprays. I like it at about 4 the best. I also won't wear it more than once or twice a week at most because that same key ingredient releases cortisol in females which is a stress hormone. I think once a week is enough in that regard. Also I don't want to become immune to it. One of my all time favorite blends.

B2 is my favorite calming blend. I recently got it in spray. Before I have always used it in Unisexy and it doesn't take much to be effective. Of course, me being me I have played around with some much higher doses. But like the key ingredient, androstadienone, it really is effective at a small to medium dose and anything extra is a waste. So I have done 1-8 sprays. I like it at about 4 the best. I also won't wear it more than once or twice a week at most because that same key ingredient releases cortisol in females which is a stress hormone. I think once a week is enough in that regard. Also I don't want to become immune to it. One of my all time favorite blends.

I usually save B2 for my woman times. It's interesting that A-1 releases cortisol in women. Could this be part of why women in long term relationships tend to weigh more? (Well, at least I do.)