Feel good pheromone mix

aprilha

Hey all!

I am new to pheromone! I have just ordered EST 10,000mcg/bottle and Neanderlicious; Instant Honesty and Instant Shine from Androtics; and I also have EOW from LoveScent.

I was wondering what is the best way to use the mones I have? and how much of each to use?

I want to achieve a seducing effect on my bf and increase the intimacy between us.

Also, on the pherotalk forum, I read there were mone mixes that makes you feel good... like a happy buzz almost. Do we have products similar here?

Thanks a bunch! i am very excited to try out pheromones!!!

Anything with a-nol is going to give you a happy buzz. The best thing to do is to read through the reviews, and read the descriptions in the Gift Shoppe, to decide which blends are likely to give you/others the effects you desire.

Yay, April - you made it! Welcome!

LACE is my fave happy buzzy formula. (Est + Alpha-Nol) We also have Woozy Floozy - straight Alpha-Nol in a relatively high dose.

Beta-nol is excellent for intimacy - our BAM! formula contains Beta-Nol + Copulins.

Blatant Invitation is a fab seduction blend...it's aptly named, it's very blatant.

Different kinds of dudes respond differently to different kinds of pheros. My guy loves Est on me, so LACE works great on him.

Have fun experimenting, Honey!

Does EST have any self effects on women?

I find it very "feminizing". It makes me feel girly-er, and it certainly seems to make males and females both treat you more gently and cherishing. When I wear it in public, people seem to fall all over themselves trying to do things for me. Nutty.

It's only produced naturally by pregnant women, so if you imagine how protective and sweetly people treat pregnant women, you can get an idea of the effect it has on people.

My personal feel-good fave is Open Windows.....lifts my mood and the moods of those around me.....great for parties!

Hey all!

I am new to pheromone! I have just ordered EST 10,000mcg/bottle and Neanderlicious; Instant Honesty and Instant Shine from Androtics; and I also have EOW from LoveScent.

I was wondering what is the best way to use the mones I have? and how much of each to use?

I want to achieve a seducing effect on my bf and increase the intimacy between us.

Also, on the pherotalk forum, I read there were mone mixes that makes you feel good... like a happy buzz almost. Do we have products similar here?

Thanks a bunch! i am very excited to try out pheromones!!!

I am by no means a pro but, I find that Lace paired with Heart & Soul make my guy fawn all over me and we have deep conversations. I use EoW daily so that element is always there. I found that LAM from LP drives my guy crazy, like won't let me leave the bedroom crazy. :D

I spent a couple grand at Androtics (before I discovered LP products) but don't use what I got from there other than IH 4x. And then not very often. I liked them because I like to use sprays but LP has sprays too and DIY kits so you can make whatever rollon you have into a spray. Hope that helps?

Thanks! =)

I am thinking of getting lace, cougar, and woozy floozy...

can someone tell me the self effects you get from cougar?

and what is the difference between lace and woozy floozy (i know WF is pure a-nol)

Thank you all of you!!

Does EST have any self effects on women?

I can't wait to try the pheromones out!

According to PET scan studies, Estratetraenol effects most men by stimulating oxytocin and vasopressin release from the hypothalmus. This effect is not seen in most women. The receptor for EST is unidentified.

Oxytocin causes feelings of love, bonding and closeness.

Diane

Edited by Diane999

can someone tell me the self effects you get from cougar?

Cougar makes me feel sparkly.....the center of attention.....like "I am hot, and I know you want me.....you know it too".......

I must stop myself from reading this forum...

I find more and more new things I want to try by the minute...

my wishlist is now overflowing...

I'm the exact same way. :D Everyone just makes everything sound so awesome!

Cougar makes me feel sparkly.....the center of attention.....like "I am hot, and I know you want me.....you know it too".......

:D

...and I luv Lace too,always makes me smile,a lot, and everyone around is extra friendly.

My newest favorite is Captivation Equation,an instant mood lift!

• 6 years later...

According to PET scan studies, Estratetraenol effects most men by stimulating oxytocin and vasopressin release from the hypothalmus. This effect is not seen in most women. The receptor for EST is unidentified.

Oxytocin causes feelings of love, bonding and closeness.

Diane

I realize this is a very old thread, but was wondering if anyone knows where this research is documented? I did some Google searches and cannot find anything about EST that backs this particular statement on how it stimulates the release of oxytocin and vasopressin.

Thanks.

Perhaps someone else can find it, but I could not, and I would not take that statement as fact. Most of these kinds of claims are based on old flawed research, much of it now debunked, or promotional material created by other phero companies with no actual fact behind it.

The closest thing I could find was this, and I only mean "close" because EST and Pet Scan were mentioned in the same article:

(Very funny, the 10th result in google actually refers back to this here very page and uses the post in question as a result.) :lol:

Pheromones Point to Sexual Orientation 5/21/06

A recent Swedish study reports that compared with heterosexual women, lesbians experience a distinctive brain reaction when exposed to sexual pheromones. Positron emission tomography (PET) scans of the anterior hypothalamus were used to monitor the response of diverse subjects upon exposure to two suspected sex pheromones. The brains of lesbian subjects showed a different response than heterosexual women, but the lesbian subjects did not show the same response when compared to heterosexual men. Two suspected sex pheromones, a progesterone derivative, 4,16-androstadien-3-one, (ANDROSTADIENONE) dubbed AND, and an estrogen-like female pheromone, estra-1,3,5(10),16-tetra-3-ol, (ESTRATETRAENOL) EST, were used. The male pheromone, AND, has been found in human sweat (10 times as much in men as in women). The female pheromone, EST is found in the urine of pregnant women. This small, recent study involved only 12 subjects, all said to be lesbians. This new study followed earlier research that showed activation of the same brain region, the anterior hypothalamus, upon exposure of both homosexual men and heterosexual women to the suspected male sex pheromone, AND. This same brain region was stimulated in heterosexual men upon exposure to the female pheromone, EST. These studies, although interesting, cannot be considered valid until a larger number of subjects are examined, including several ethnic and racial groups. Whether these effects are genetically determined or are the result of environmental conditioning is also being debated. (Forbes: Health Day News, May 9, 2006).

Woozy Floozy was just straight alpha-nol in a high dose in oil. We eventually figured out that this molecule gives you a bigger kick in alcohol spray and more cost effective that way.

Captivation Equation was a limited edition perfume that sold out.