New lurker

tb24

Hi everyone, just a quick hello before I go back to lurking. My sister has enabled me by giving me some samples and I am loving Pure Sugar and Vamp Cafe at the moment - I'm sure there will soon be more that I love.

Hi everyone, just a quick hello before I go back to lurking. My sister has enabled me by giving me some samples and I am loving Pure Sugar and Vamp Cafe at the moment - I'm sure there will soon be more that I love.

Welcome, TB!! What a great sister!! ^_^

Hello and welcome! Feel free to post reviews of the LP's you've tried before going back to lurking. ^_^

Welcome! I think you will find it hard to contain yourself around here! LOL I know I haven't shut up since I placed my first oder 2 weeks ago. Have fun!!

Welcome! There is a lot of useful information in the older posts-- I've been here since December and feel like I've barely scratched the surface!

But these lovely people will have the answers to pretty much any question you could think up. You're definitely in good hands.

Welcome! There is a lot of useful information in the older posts-- I've been here since December and feel like I've barely scratched the surface!

But these lovely people will have the answers to pretty much any question you could think up. You're definitely in good hands.

:yeahthat:

Welcome...hope you de-lurk ocassionally and join the fun ^_^