is it just me?

May

I am absolutely ITCHING to find out about the February releases... ALL aphrodisiacs! Is that right? Whoo-hoo! :)

May

Hi May ! Nope me too ! I wanted to ask about them last week. Come on February !!

I am eagerly awaiting the February blends because one of my best friends sampled my Love Potions perfumes when she visited during Christmas and loves many of the scents. She wants me to get her some for her birthday,which is on Valentine's Day,so I am waiting to try the upcoming blends so I can order some for her in time for her birthday.

I am DYING for the Winter Solstice blend......when, oh when, are the new releases coming?

Just a couple of days, kiddies!

::smooch::

Yippeeeeeee! Happy Dance!!!! I am like a kid at Christmas!!!! :)

Yippeeeeeee! Happy Dance!!!! I am like a kid at Christmas!!!! B)

So far I haven't ordered all of the samples from a given month. I have the feeling I am going to be sorely tempted to do so this time round though. I am particularly curious about the phero blend....

Yup, I'm excited! :)

May

I can't wait to see what the Valentine ones are too! It just seems like yesterday though, that the January ones were released! Time goes by fast!! ;)

Not fast enough for me..... :)

I can't wait either! You already know how I am about Valentine's Day... already have all the magnetics with which to adorn My Beloved's car... and the chocolate... and the new Valentine's Day cloth napkins. So, I am eagerly awaiting the new releases with everyone else. In fact, I checked in from the classroom to see if they were up yet :P

When you say a couple of days... do you mean two, or three, or....??

:wacko:

Not that I am getting at all excited of course! :blink:

May

Please please give us a hint......

Wow. Just wow. **she says....as she searches for her credit card, which is hiding in terror** :wacko:

Add another "Wow!" here...

Say, Scourger - who's the artist?

Yeah that there Robin and Marian one - that's a pretty intense kiss... :wacko: I think that might brighten a corner of my place quite nicely... :blink:

May

The one I used for Robin and Marian is called "The Kiss", by Italian artist Francesco Hayez 1791-1882.

You can buy a very affordably priced print of it from the wonderful non-profit organization, The Art Renewal Center, which specializes in fine art preservation, sharing and education.

Here is a direct link to the picture:

http://www.artrenewal.org/asp/database/image.asp?id=19820

You can put me down for a bottle or two of Phero Girl: DOMINANCE !!! :) (great label, I've been trying to come up with ideas for a "wicked" scent )

I love the Robin+Marian Romeo+Juliet pictures! They look so loving with each other! And it's cool that it's made for girls and guys! Girlfriends and boyfriends can smell like each other. (I wish I had a boyfriend ; _ ; )

Edited by SugaredLinnea

I love the Robin+Marian Romeo+Juliet pictures! They look so loving with each other! And it's cool that it's made for girls and guys! Girlfriends and boyfriends can smell like each other. (I wish I had a boyfriend ; _ ; )

Lol. My partner and I never smell the same in the same scent. I like finding pairings of things that work well together. LP #3 is nifty because they were blended to go together. Of course because our chemistry is so different, they don't match anymore when we wear them. *sigh* (Plus, I like the men's better on me than the women's.) Fortunatley, he's got a nice boozy one from another vendor that I can wear Pirate Bumbo against, and we're working on other pairings.

Lol. My partner and I never smell the same in the same scent. I like finding pairings of things that work well together. LP #3 is nifty because they were blended to go together. Of course because our chemistry is so different, they don't match anymore when we wear them. *sigh* (Plus, I like the men's better on me than the women's.) Fortunatley, he's got a nice boozy one from another vendor that I can wear Pirate Bumbo against, and we're working on other pairings.

*Jellus* :) that you have a sweetie who's willing to "pair scents" with you...this for me, remains a dream! My s.o. will occasionally wear scent, but then he only mists it in the air, to land ethereally upon his clothing. Barely perceptible. Not that I mind a natural skin scent...but I'd LOVE to share one, or find some that go well together...sigh.

*Jellus* :) that you have a sweetie who's willing to "pair scents" with you...this for me, remains a dream! My s.o. will occasionally wear scent, but then he only mists it in the air, to land ethereally upon his clothing. Barely perceptible. Not that I mind a natural skin scent...but I'd LOVE to share one, or find some that go well together...sigh.

Oh don't worry. Mine has capped his scents at four, and won't consider any more now that he has that many. So most of the pairings thing is me finding ones that go with what he'll wear.

Oh little one, you've got your whole life ahead of you, and you sound very sweet, it'll happen. :) I hope that when it does, that it's as nice as you imagine it to be.

Oh little one, you've got your whole life ahead of you, and you sound very sweet, it'll happen. :) I hope that when it does, that it's as nice as you imagine it to be.

I have been asked out before. But I'm too shy and always say no. :) I'd like to have a boyfriend but I can't seem to do anything about it. :) I'm just naturally shy. I can talk to people alot easier on the internet than I can in real life. But then I can't do messenger cause it's live. I only post on boards. It's sad to be so shy. I don't even call anyone onthe phone cept for my family. I've had people try to be my internet boyfriend, too. But that just seems weird to me. Maybe one day I will comeout of my shell. I always thought I was the only introvert in the family, but my dad said he's one too. And I asked how he can talk to so many people and people he just met and seem so comfortable, and he said he just trained himself to fake it. That he prefers to be home and away from the crowds. Maybe I can pick up his trick!! :lol:

SugaredLinnea, you can do it! Most people will always respond to a smile, and if you ask some questions you are bound to hit on some shared experience, preference, favorite color, book, ice cream flavor, band, constellation, artist, etc.

I met my husband at a friend's party where he had set up a chess board and was playing anyone who sat across from him. So I sat down, and during the course of the game we discovered we had a lot in common. It was years before we actually became involved, but still...Games are great ice breakers!

and he said he just trained himself to fake it. That he prefers to be home and away from the crowds. Maybe I can pick up his trick!! :)

I knew this girl in high school, who always seemed to know what to say to new people. She was outspoken, funny, and I thought she was totally cool. (Also a little nerdy, which made her doubly cool to me.) She was nice to me, and at first I was too shy to be nice back, but then I realized that I desperately needed the skills she had, so I held my breath and jumped into trying to be her friend. I learned a whole lot from being close enough to her to watch how she did the whole outgoing thing. I'm still a bit shy, but I have learned that I can fake it when I have to. Plus, all these years later, that girl is still my best friend!

desperately needed the skills she had, so I held my breath and jumped into trying to be her friend. I learned a whole lot from being close enough to her to watch how she did the whole outgoing thing. I'm still a bit shy, but I have learned that I can fake it when I have to.

As many of you know, my youngest son actually has Asperger's (he is extremely intelligent but had severe deficits socially and emotionally when he was younger) yet because of intensive training in social skills (the older kids were very instrumental in helping with him) he is virtually unrecognizable as a child with any disability (much less one such as Asperger's.... which is generally very easily recognized).

I work with many students on explicitly acquiring these types of social skills, and there will probably be social groups or other types of groups focusing on the acquisition of social skills in your area, SugaredL. You might want to look into them. They are fun groups in which the kids (teens, young adults) get together and dramatize social interactions to acquire and practice the skills.