Open Windows V. Heart & Soul

Trying to decide which one to order as a boosted LP Original beta spray. So I trolled thru the phero reviews for info on Open Windows, but I couldn't find any. Please vote & help a sistah out :)

Well I see my attempt @ created poll flat lined, lol.

Edited by Beccah1

Well I have plenty of Heart & Soul ( I do love that one).....I think I want to get a beta spray of LP Original boosted with OW. Anyone want to do a bottle split?

Well I have plenty of Heart & Soul ( I do love that one).....I think I want to get a beta spray of LP Original boosted with OW. Anyone want to do a bottle split?

Were you thinking the 60/40 or all alcohol?

Were you thinking the 60/40 or all alcohol?

A perfume beta spray is 33% perfume oil, or 2/3rds alcohol if you will.

Here's another: - personally - I have both - I'd vote the OW. H & S makes me all PMS emotional.

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=4229

And to clarify because I probably should - please note that I'm not normally a warm and fuzzy person - so making me all emotional is NOT my thing. Not that H&S isn't a good blend - just really incongruent with MOI.

And to clarify because I probably should - please note that I'm not normally a warm and fuzzy person - so making me all emotional is NOT my thing. Not that H&S isn't a good blend - just really incongruent with MOI.

Me too Shelly, my TWIN......I like Heart and Soul, but it just isn't me.....LOVE LOVE LOVE my Open Windows, though.....

A perfume beta spray is 33% perfume oil, or 2/3rds alcohol if you will.

Oh goodness, whoops! Sorry, I must have gotten it confused with the unscented pheromone sprays.

I think I'd be interested in going halfsies with you. :)

Oh goodness, whoops! Sorry, I must have gotten it confused with the unscented pheromone sprays.

I think I'd be interested in going halfsies with you. :D

K, I haven't done a bottle splits before..but I do have a new 1/2 oz bottle sitting around. So do you want me to order it, split it & send it your way? Don't worry about the postage if we do it that way, I wanted to offer a bottle split on a beta spray to give someone a chance to try out a boosted beta spray :blue_dancing_banana:

K, I haven't done a bottle splits before..but I do have a new 1/2 oz bottle sitting around. So do you want me to order it, split it & send it your way? Don't worry about the postage if we do it that way, I wanted to offer a bottle split on a beta spray to give someone a chance to try out a boosted beta spray :)

Oooh, that sounds fantastic! I've never done a bottle split, either, so I'd be much obliged if you'd do all the dirty work. :) It's going to be in a spray bottle, right? And I've been meaning to try both a boosted beta spray and LP: Original, so this is perfect!

Do you have PayPal?

Oooh, that sounds fantastic! I've never done a bottle split, either, so I'd be much obliged if you'd do all the dirty work. :) It's going to be in a spray bottle, right? And I've been meaning to try both a boosted beta spray and LP: Original, so this is perfect!

Do you have PayPal?

I do have paypal. I have the nice bottles like M&D use, it'll come to $35 for a 1/2 oz. Why don't I place the order & email you the receipt? I'll probably place it tonight or tomorrow. My email's on my profile.

• 3 weeks later...

OK I tried out the OW amped Original & that's the magic blend for dealing with TT! He responds the best to this & TH. So weird, cus I get the best self effects from H&S :001_tt2:

• 2 years later...

I know it's been a while since posting here, but I have Open Windows and for what it's worth (and maybe for some that may be quite a lot lol) I will not visit my mother-in-law without it...No, No, No! I'm not bashing in-laws here :lol: She's not like THAT at all. She has a tendency to grouse and get herself worked up when she does it. She's as sweet as pie to me but you get her rolling on some things and it's best to just step back and stay out of the way! OW has consistently lightened her mood when we visit. She may still go on about some things or people but it's lighter and she can laugh at it instead of getting herself upset all over again. Now mind you, she's in her 70s and she's always had a negative bent (glass is less than half empty) and she knows it, she just can't seem to help herself, lol. It's been passed down to the kids too...I've been working on hubby for 10 + years now and it's still there ARG! But OW is GOLDEN. So definitely try for family get togethers where tensions may be negative...if you do before I do, post something cause I'm dying of curiosity!

I know it's been a while since posting here, but I have Open Windows and for what it's worth (and maybe for some that may be quite a lot lol) I will not visit my mother-in-law without it...No, No, No! I'm not bashing in-laws here :lol: She's not like THAT at all. She has a tendency to grouse and get herself worked up when she does it. She's as sweet as pie to me but you get her rolling on some things and it's best to just step back and stay out of the way! OW has consistently lightened her mood when we visit. She may still go on about some things or people but it's lighter and she can laugh at it instead of getting herself upset all over again. Now mind you, she's in her 70s and she's always had a negative bent (glass is less than half empty) and she knows it, she just can't seem to help herself, lol. It's been passed down to the kids too...I've been working on hubby for 10 + years now and it's still there ARG! But OW is GOLDEN. So definitely try for family get togethers where tensions may be negative...if you do before I do, post something cause I'm dying of curiosity!

Great report! I've had MIL problems for many, many years...but things are somewhat better now. I will have to try OW, and see what happens :)

Awesome report NuTrix! I'm thinking OW will be great to wear for our family's Christmas get-together. I wear it to work all the time, and it works fantastically there. I think Open Windows really is magic. It's one of my favourite blends. :)

I LOVE heart and soul. It is my go to phero. It just makes you everyone's sweetheart. Everyone falls in love with you. BUT open windows is great too. I wear open windows around my boss, makes her more easy going I think.

Yeah, I think they are both great socials. The difference for me is that Open Windows makes you the breath of fresh air in the room, or makes it like you're bringing the sunshine. For Heart & Soul, it's exactly that, Hearts, you're everyone's sweetheart :)

Now, I've found that the best one I can use on my MIL is G2, but especially Bosom Bows.

Yeah, I think they are both great socials. The difference for me is that Open Windows makes you the breath of fresh air in the room, or makes it like you're bringing the sunshine. For Heart & Soul, it's exactly that, Hearts, you're everyone's sweetheart :)

Now, I've found that the best one I can use on my MIL is G2, but especially Bosom Bows.

That's exactly what I've found, too, Beccah. Since I've been wearing OW to work, the number of compliments I've gotten on my service is almost ridiculous - considering that wearing OW is the only thing I've been doing differently. I can't even count the number of times this summer that people have come up to me after their dinners, when they're on their way out the door, and said something along the lines of, "Our dinner was wonderful, but *you* made it extra-special, and thank you for that.". I can literally see people's faces brighten when I get close to their tables - even the grumpier ones.

I haven't worn Heart & Soul to work, (wrong environment), but it really is "Sweetheart Potion". It makes everyone think you are just darling!

I haven't worn Heart & Soul to work, (wrong environment), but it really is "Sweetheart Potion". It makes everyone think you are just darling!

Nothing wrong with that! I find Cougar makes people chattier/friendlier with me.

Great report! I've had MIL problems for many, many years...but things are somewhat better now. I will have to try OW, and see what happens :)

Leaving MIL's house was sometimes like stepping away from something emotionally taxing or like something that sucked away all your positive energy and you needed time to recover it. Even though the negativity has never been directed at us it's still...Ug-Sheesh! And she has a dear heart even though it's served with a teaspoon of salt :D OW has made such a difference that I can't imagine being without it in that setting. I really hope that you find it as beneficial as I have!

Awesome report NuTrix! I'm thinking OW will be great to wear for our family's Christmas get-together. I wear it to work all the time, and it works fantastically there. I think Open Windows really is magic. It's one of my favourite blends. :)

That's EXACTLY my thinking! Esp with all the holidays coming up...this is my 1st serious go round with pheros and the possibilities have me positively giddy! Best of fortune to you! :thumbup:

OW & G2? I've got G2 in the mail right now...I will have to try these 2 together and see if that enhances things. My MIL & I get on great but I can't imagine the G2 addition would hurt! :D I hadn't even thought of using it with MIL, thanks for sharing that!

OW & G2? I've got G2 in the mail right now...I will have to try these 2 together and see if that enhances things. My MIL & I get on great but I can't imagine the G2 addition would hurt! :D I hadn't even thought of using it with MIL, thanks for sharing that!

Whoa! No, I don't mix them. Try G2 on it's own first. I've been using G2 since it was first formulated & I haven't ever felt the need to add anything to it, not even cops ;) It is excellent with women in general, especially in larger group situations where you might want to emerge as the leader, but in an "it girl" kind of way.

Whoa! No, I don't mix them. Try G2 on it's own first. I've been using G2 since it was first formulated & I haven't ever felt the need to add anything to it, not even cops ;) It is excellent with women in general, especially in larger group situations where you might want to emerge as the leader, but in an "it girl" kind of way.

Whooops! Gatcha! MIL without OW? :blink: Buuuut, my phero faith is building and I feel brave enough to give it a go. Thanks :)

I'm so happy for you that you've found this site, and that the pheros are working for you :)

My grandmother was like your MIL. She was so hard to be around, although thankfully because I was a grandchild, a lot of her complaints were directed towards her children. I still heard things though and it made me feel not connected to her, you know what I mean?

As for my MIL, it's a case of mommy doesn't want to let go of her baby, and no one is good enough! She always made it clear that even though we were married, she didn't have to like it! This went on for many (like 17ish) years, when finally while my husband was home on leave from his deployment to Afghanistan, he had it out with her. He told her that I was the love of his life, and that if she couldn't be nice, he would stop coming around! After that, she has been super nice. She said she didn't believe we were in love, but now she understands. Weird, huh? We've been married 19yrs and together 21yrs,mand while we had a tough time around the nine year mark, we made it though, and became stronger! Who knows why she thought that???

Wow, can't believe all that came pouring out! :D

I'm so happy for you that you've found this site, and that the pheros are working for you :)

My grandmother was like your MIL. She was so hard to be around, although thankfully because I was a grandchild, a lot of her complaints were directed towards her children. I still heard things though and it made me feel not connected to her, you know what I mean?

As for my MIL, it's a case of mommy doesn't want to let go of her baby, and no one is good enough! She always made it clear that even though we were married, she didn't have to like it! This went on for many (like 17ish) years, when finally while my husband was home on leave from his deployment to Afghanistan, he had it out with her. He told her that I was the love of his life, and that if she couldn't be nice, he would stop coming around! After that, she has been super nice. She said she didn't believe we were in love, but now she understands. Weird, huh? We've been married 19yrs and together 21yrs,mand while we had a tough time around the nine year mark, we made it though, and became stronger! Who knows why she thought that???

Wow, can't believe all that came pouring out! :D

Are you currently wearing Open Windows? :lol: Kidding...sort of...

I think I get your grandmother comment, it's difficlut to connect to someone you feel you should be close to when there are attributes about them that so strongly make you feel distance is better. I love my MIL and care about her very much but how we think and treat people is very different...maybe that's exactly why she's my MIL? Iron sharpens iron kind of thing...she's great practice for me to walk my talk :^^:

My hubby and I are both the "babies" in our families and his mom fawns over him when he's there...with a hefty dose of nit-picking...it's the weirdest relationship thing :blink: It's so strange that she can be so sweet and so critical in the same breath. But I lucked out by not being hers I think, lol, so she's just a peach to me- but we get to hear about EVERYBODY else...and their nieghbors..and their brother's nephew's uncle down the street- Ug!

21 yrs is WONDERFUL! We're at 10 this October (only 11 1/2 total, lol) and I hope for at least as many more as you! :love: We went through a rough patch a couple years ago and I have to agree, it's staying the course and working together that's solidified an already great foundation. Congratulations!

• 3 months later...

Gave OW a go over New Year's Day dinner..with a smidgen of Woozy Floozy...my mom and my MIL, hubs & I. It was like opening the gate and letting the chatter boxes loose, lol! Our mom's talked each others ears off...I bet they BOTH slept well that night. It was a light, fun time and we let them do most of the chit chat. So much so that we barely spoke all the way home because the quiet was just so...nice :lol: I love pheros...it's like setting off a silent happy bomb..kaBOOM!

Both blends are pretty different from each other, and I tend to prefer H&S for social, OW if I'm wearing something like Alpha blends-though I might eventually sell a bottle of it to a friend after re-discovering LACE and and experimenting with LAM! recently.

If you want to get to know people, H&S is it, OW is a good mood elevator but IMHO not as fun as LACE or LAM.

ETA: Though Audacious is technically an Alpha blend it's one of those things I don't believe need additional A-nol or heavy A-nol blends for if you're in to layering.

ETA 2: 'course if you're a phero newbie you should try these things on their own first, and learn to be careful about ratios. Read various threads here, and etc. :P

Edited by Queen of Swords

I had that same problem so I divorced her son. Problem solved.

Haha! Well, I love her son, but if I could divorce her I would. She's been a lot nicer now that two out of four of her children barely speak to her. I think she knows now that she fucked up, and that she is only getting older, so she's been sweet as pie lately!

So maturity DOES occasionally accompany age? :blink::lol:

Hmm, maybe! When it comes to my MIL atleast. Funny, she started out grumpy and bitchy, but she's much more mellow now. Although when I first met her she didn't have a man in her life...wonder if it's connected?! Probably! Too much time on her hands when she was single.

Too much time on her hands when she was single.

OHMYGOSH sounds like my mom now....too much time on her hands as a single and getting herself in her neighbors business...I'm always thinking she's going to call me and tell me how it came back to bite her...but so far she's just a secret stalker and window watcher outer LOL!

OHMYGOSH sounds like my mom now....too much time on her hands as a single and getting herself in her neighbors business...I'm always thinking she's going to call me and tell me how it came back to bite her...but so far she's just a secret stalker and window watcher outer LOL!

My MIL is a stalker too! Not many neighbors around, but damn if she doesn't know what's going on all the time!