One more man

Liam

Hello LP people :lol:

It's been some time i registered to LP forum but didn't introduced yet. Well, i'm french, 40 years old caucasian,

but most people tend to think i'm only thirteen or alike (i love it hehe). I'm mainly interested in phero blends,

and as many people i hitted the 'other' site/forum (AD) before to land here. I have read some very nice

reviews of products/potions/perfumes from LP so here i am.

I got a first order from AD for me and my girlfriend (i told her about the pheros), mainly consumer line

products and i got some IS/a/b for her to test, etc. But i've read some post on pherotruth about

very nice products @ LP for women, using cops when AD doesn't use it anymore.. I've read some post

here too that reported the high concentrations of LP phero blends and the nice bang for you bucks it is

(anyway concerning pheros sometime "less is more" too, so maybe we need to be careful with LP prodcuts applications (apply less maybe ?)).

Here are some first questions that come to my mind :

i'm a little lost concerning products concentrations, phero wise, for example, what will be the phero concentrations differences, between :

- a "main consumer" product , like Sorcerer.

- an amped oil LP Fragrance , with "add Pheromones to any LP fragrance" option (54$)

- a Beta test LP pheromone spray (44$95 x1)

- a Beta test LP Perfume Spray (39$95) amped with Beta : "add pheros to your perfume spray" 30$

regarding the second option :

what will be the price of an amped oil fragrance exactly ? 54$95 (add pheros) + 24$95 (price of fragrance) ?

Are all oil products sold as roller bottles , or is there some dropper bottle option possible (i like droppers better i think).

For a first step @ LP i think i'll maybe get some starters packs to test men/women products. Like

LP trial size & men trial size. Is it possible to customize in some way the potions that will be included

in it, like if we want to test some fragrance wich i've read some nice reviews on, like Evil in carnation ?

if yes where should i specify these options when ordering ?

well, enough questions for now i think ;)

looking forward any recommendations,

Liam.

Edited by Liam

Welcome to the forum,Liam.I am fairly new here but I can answer a few of your questions,with my experiance.

The phero-enhanced such as Sorceror,are 1/3 the strength of the "add-in" option.

I have a few add ins,and love them, but no sprays yet...the add in price of $54.95 includes the fragrence of your choice,the fragrence is the carrier for the pheros,this is an excellent value!

Every product I have purchased here has been above and beyond my expections,the ladies are true artists.

All of your other questions are answered in full by others on the board also,it just takes some looking,I spend lots of time reading,and re-reading :D

ETA: Beta Tests Plus

Edited by Calii

:666:

Welcome Liam. You will have lots of fun exploring scents here at LP. You could always order the men's sample pack and add a sample of Evil In Carnation. If you are active and post a bit you can get 2 free samples per month when you order $20 or more, so you could always do it that way. Have fun and can't wait to read what you think of the products!

Welcome Liam,

I came from the other place too and love it here. :666: I did start with the roll-ons but immediately used the DIY kits to convert them to sprays and now only order sprays. Have fun. The products are awesome!

Welcome Liam! Always nice to see new members pop in, and especially nice that more men are starting to show up!

Whether it is an amped fragrance, an unscented product, or a phero-enhanced scent, I think you will be pleased with the concentrations....I have been a phero user for YEARS, and have become an exclusive user of only LP's products. Whether you want an oil for long wear or spray for diffusion, you can find it here! The potency of the pheros are top-notch, and the scents are to DIE for. I have not been disappointed in any product that I have bought here.

My man has fallen in love with Bodice Ripper. It is a very high-end, sophisticated men's scent, and is DEAD SEXY. You MUST try it!

Welcome to the forums, Liam!

Trial packs are never a bad idea. I'm not sure how customizable they are, but I bet it certainly wouldn't hurt to ask. :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co You could also make a post in the Trading section; a forum member might have what you're looking for and be willing to part with it.

Welcome Liam!!! :smilies-23596:

My man has fallen in love with Bodice Ripper. It is a very high-end, sophisticated men's scent, and is DEAD SEXY. You MUST try it!

From smelling that stuff on myself I can't wait to try it on some manflesh--totally agreed!!!

From smelling that stuff on myself I can't wait to try it on some manflesh--totally agreed!!!

Oh yeah, I tried it on myself and it made me sit up and take notice....on my man....OMG......

:) I believe due to the smaller amount of men's fragrances here, that M&D will let you pick 10 for the men's sampler. Also, you could get the LP variety sampler pack for you GF to try.

Welcome Liam...I have to agree with trying the samples out first...M & D blend the pheros in the scents so beautifully you can hardly detect the pheros....You and your girlfriend will have a great time learning about all the different phero brews here at LP

Thank you for the warm welcome Ladies, nice friendly feeling place here, really :)

The phero-enhanced such as Sorceror,are 1/3 the strength of the "add-in" option.

Ok, good to know, so i think i'll go for amped beta perfume sprays :)

I can't wait to try it on some manflesh

Omg , i didn't knew this expression but i got some laugh :)

Means you need some fresh meat to expriment ? i always have some flesh to spare for

special occasions, and potions testing is scientific experiment, after all :angel:

from what i've read, it will definitely be part of my first order :)

I believe due to the smaller amount of men's fragrances here, that M&D will let you pick 10 for the men's sampler

Well, should be nice indeed :)

I already feel somewhat intoxicated after reading all the nice reviews here, ambient addiction is palpable in the air :)

What i plan to do is to get a good sample kit to choose 4 fragrances for a start, two for my GF and two for me; then as

a second order i think we'll get 4 Beta LP Perfumes sprays, amped with Phero Blends, Wanted man & Charisma (or maybe Animism not

sure yet) for my personal use, and Dominance & .. (not decided yet , maybe LAM, or Cuddle Bunny if she likes it maybe) for her.

Well, these nice potions have a price, so we definitely can't blind order it. Some testing is required to get these blended with fragrances we like much :)

I think i already did some selection in men/unisex fragrances to test :

- Mark's Tonka Tobacum

- Elementary

- UN

- Pendragon

- Excalibur

- Boddice Ripper

- Evil in Carnation

- Sorcerer (wanted man)

- Miss Right now (charisma)

- Legend (charisma)

(is Northshore for men sold out or available ?)

Can i have this as a man sample kit, Potion Master ? :abfx:

And, just curious : what if after testing i like better Sorcerer than other perfumes, would it be possible to get it as a Perfume spray or is it only

provided as an oil/roller ?

For my GF, sure i'll get the LP variety sampler pack, and i think i'll add some samples, dunno which ones though, your advises are

welcome ladies ! What i can tell is she usually likes fresh/clean/floral perfumes, she doesn't like much vanilla/sugar based ones,

but that's talking about streamline commercial products.. things should turn different with LP products maybe.

Anyway for giving some idea, the perfumes she's wearing at this time are

Madame (JP.Gautier)

Bulgari BLV II

And some times Eau d'Issey (Miyake), but she likes the first two better.

I think Madame is kinda new and i can't find an english description, but french description says floral and spicy perfume,

black rose/patchouli on a musky woody background.

Looking at floral/fresh LP fragrances, should i get her some 3 of Pears , Act of violet, Bayou musk,

Cuddle Bunny, Cupidity , pomme de poison, betrothal (this one included in LP sampler pack i think) , Dark Seductions II,

Fahya, Give Peas a chance, plum exotique?

Hard to choose really, some last of these maybe are sold out, and obviously i can't buy the whole thing :)

anyway i'll quote Dolly here :

The one thing I will suggest as far as the scents here are concerned is to step out of your comfort zone and pick up some samples that you migt think would not normally work for you. I have been amazed by doing this.....

If she tries to get out of her comfort zone, which ones would you advise her to pick besides his actual tastes ?

Enough questions for today :) !

Warmly,

Liam

Edited by Liam