PLEASE help me bring out the big guns!

I always said, before the 21 year marriage crashed and burned, I've almost got this one housebroken. Why on earth would I want to start training another?! Life changes though doesn't it?

Someone asked me if I'd get married again...I nearly spit my soda through my nose laughing. I might play catch and keep one - but legally tying the knot? That's a NO. :)

I think that's why people have affairs in general, they seek things they either don't desire from their partner, or their partner cannot provide. But Quince is at least amusing about that sort of thing. We were talking once about an acquaintance who had been caught out by his wife, and he said, "I do badly enough with one woman, why would I want two?"

LMAO...lol, now this was funny Luna

Ladyrose, Luna does have sage advice if you find yourself emotionally drained or on the low/losing end of any competition BUT mind blowing sex isnt all that easy to come by, so you if your able to detach your emotions, maybe you could keep up the sexy stuff and look elsewhere for YOUR emotional needs.

Btw, Leo men are real heartstoppers and would love nothing more than to have women battling over their affections, BUT if they keep you around at some point theyll love you and they fall hard and are very loyal for the most part and they are always true to their word. They are terrible lyers, extremely over-melodramatic so if you have his word he is into only you, then he very well be telling the truth. But just becuase he is loyal does not mean he has fidelity with you, so keep your eyes opened.

Thank so much for the info. I am loving your advice too. The mind blowing sex was the original reason I agreed to wait it out way back. He's amazing! I'm really trying to keep my emotions together but we both do that juvenile dance. Looking deep into the eyes and say, you know how I feel about you right?:Hug_emoticon: WTF?? Neither one of us wants to be the first to say it.

I'm a Libra and we're spectacular together, he tells me that often. A regular compliment fest. I figure he is either going to exasperate me or I will adore him. Before last week, adoration was winning. I'll probably stick it out. :)

Ah Uh, @ TG and ShellyB, you better be careful, you know what they say about saying what you will never do...or what is it...yeah, never say never...hehehehe, couldn't resist.

Bite your tongue dear one. :) Sooooooooooo not happening....

I'm a Libra and we're spectacular together, he tells me that often. A regular compliment fest. I figure he is either going to exasperate me or I will adore him. Before last week, adoration was winning. I'll probably stick it out. :rolleyes:

Great combo, Leo and Libra.....I am a Leo, and my man is a Libra......he is the first Libra I have ever dated, and it just blows my mind how well we complement each other.....

Great combo, Leo and Libra.....I am a Leo, and my man is a Libra......he is the first Libra I have ever dated, and it just blows my mind how well we complement each other.....

Thread jack - Dolly - what happened with the Man last night? Did it work?

Thread jack - Dolly - what happened with the Man last night? Did it work?

Does "singing like a canary" tell you anything? He blabbed about EVERYTHING that I wanted to know.....and ravished me THOROUGHLY afterwards.....left here with a big smile on his face this morning....

Thank so much for the info. I am loving your advice too. The mind blowing sex was the original reason I agreed to wait it out way back. He's amazing! I'm really trying to keep my emotions together but we both do that juvenile dance. Looking deep into the eyes and say, you know how I feel about you right?:) WTF?? Neither one of us wants to be the first to say it.

I'm a Libra and we're spectacular together, he tells me that often. A regular compliment fest. I figure he is either going to exasperate me or I will adore him. Before last week, adoration was winning. I'll probably stick it out. :rolleyes:

Oh, You're welcome! It sounds like your making the best decisions for yourself, hopefully he'll be smart enough to keep to his word.. I really hope it works out for you guys if you're not too exhausted from the breaking him in-phase. I agree w Dolly, Leo-Libra is real nice romantic and sexy connection, I also have a few friends who are married in these signs.

Oh, You're welcome! It sounds like your making the best decisions for yourself, hopefully he'll be smart enough to keep to his word.. I really hope it works out for you guys if you're not too exhausted from the breaking him in-phase. I agree w Dolly, Leo-Libra is real nice romantic and sexy connection, I also have a few friends who are married in these signs.

He is the first Leo I have ever been with and so far, Dolly & you are right. I've never had a more romantic relationship or so much sexual chemistry with anyone in my 44 years. Well, I'm off to get ready for my evening. ;)

He is the first Leo I have ever been with and so far, Dolly & you are right. I've never had a more romantic relationship or so much sexual chemistry with anyone in my 44 years. Well, I'm off to get ready for my evening. ;)

Have a good time Ladyrose!

WOW! What a night! :aola:

Until I finally left the house, I had absolutely no clue what I was going to do. Other than Cops that is. I went ahead and did the whole shower, 10 drops o EoW and by the time I had applied my makeup, I eventually decided on Leather , the direction I was already leaning. I did about 4 or 5 sprays of Leather 2x and was feeling pretty good as I got dressed. I actually left the house and came back to spray 2 shots of BAM. I had been thinking back and one of the best times we had enjoyed connecting was BAM induced.

So feeling sexy, confident, and pretty full of myself, but in a NICE non-bitchy way, I left the house for the second time. The plan was to meet at a restaurant/bar at a local mall. He's worked a little late so we figured drinks and whatever first. I was half an hour early so I went into Macys, he sent a text when he arrived asking what store I was shopping at. It's well known that I have a 3rd degree black belt in shopping and use it often. I 'd been waiting for them to see if they had the cutest 5 inch red stilettos in my size so I told him Macys, and I would be right there. They didn't have them in a 6 so I left the store and distractedly strolled right by him.

Mr. He who always waited at the restaurant, or in his car til he sees me had actually come looking for me! I got a hug, and he held my hand as we went towards the restaurant. Here's where it takes a turn for the strange… I, she who complained that we didn't do anything publicly, asked if we could skip the whole drinks thing. Yeah, I know… Playing hard to get was never my thing if it involved being turned on, and I was. We had a half hour ride to his place during which he kept reaching for my hand, rubbing my thigh, etc. :aola: After about 15 minutes in the vehicle, he got more and more affectionate at lights and such. LOL!

We got to his place, he opened my door, grabbed my hand and we raced for the bedroom. I had an amazing time, it was once again all about making me very happy and naturally I rewarded that behavior. We spent all of our "downtime" (not that there was very much of it) cuddling and he talked a lot. I'd previously told him that, having worked in the psychiatric field for many years before I decided to do the homemaker thing, I read people very well and he has 2 "tells" when he is less than honest. He doesn't know what they are but I do. He's never flat out lied but they show up if he's evasive.

I asked a ton of questions and he willingly, gladly it seemed answered. Turns out he hasn't physically been with anyone since we met(glad I didn't dump him), has gone to lunch with ex GF, she's sending lots of texts, and stopping by the business. After 6 hours of very hot sex :aola: (I swear Mr. almost 55 lasts longer than any 20yr old I ever met)and some bonding/talking, I went home and crawled into bed. I'm counting it as a WIN!!! I do think I want to get Bnol, since that's really why I used the BAM.

I'm not 100% sure yet, but I think I like the happier more fun mood, equally hot sex we have with Lace and cops more. I will probably alternate until I figure it out.

Edited by LadyRose

WOW! What a night! :party:

Until I finally left the house, I had absolutely no clue what I was going to do. Other than Cops that is. I went ahead and did the whole shower, 10 drops o EoW and by the time I had applied my makeup, I eventually decided on Leather , the direction I was already leaning. I did about 4 or 5 sprays of Leather 2x and was feeling pretty good as I got dressed. I actually left the house and came back to spray 2 shots of BAM. I had been thinking back and one of the best times we had enjoyed connecting was BAM induced.

So feeling sexy, confident, and pretty full of myself, but in a NICE non-bitchy way, I left the house for the second time. The plan was to meet at a restaurant/bar at a local mall. He's worked a little late so we figured drinks and whatever first. I was half an hour early so I went into Macys, he sent a text when he arrived asking what store I was shopping at. It's well known that I have a 3rd degree black belt in shopping and use it often. I 'd been waiting for them to see if they had the cutest 5 inch red stilettos in my size so I told him Macys, and I would be right there. They didn't have them in a 6 so I left the store and distractedly strolled right by him.

Mr. He who always waited at the restaurant, or in his car til he sees me had actually come looking for me! I got a hug, and he held my hand as we went towards the restaurant. Here's where it takes a turn for the strange… I, she who complained that we didn't do anything publicly, asked if we could skip the whole drinks thing. Yeah, I know… Playing hard to get was never my thing if it involved being turned on, and I was. We had a half hour ride to his place during which he kept reaching for my hand, rubbing my thigh, etc. :Hug_emoticon: After about 15 minutes in the vehicle, he got more and more affectionate at lights and such. LOL!

We got to his place, he opened my door, grabbed my hand and we raced for the bedroom. I had an amazing time, it was once again all about making me very happy and naturally I rewarded that behavior. We spent all of our "downtime" (not that there was very much of it) cuddling and he talked a lot. I'd previously told him that, having worked in the psychiatric field for many years before I decided to do the homemaker thing, I read people very well and he has 2 "tells" when he is less than honest. He doesn't know what they are but I do. He's never flat out lied but they show up if he's evasive.

I asked a ton of questions and he willingly, gladly it seemed answered. Turns out he hasn't physically been with anyone since we met(glad I didn't dump him), has gone to lunch with ex GF, she's sending lots of texts, and stopping by the business. After 6 hours of very hot sex :2190: (I swear Mr. almost 55 lasts longer than any 20yr old I ever met)and some bonding/talking, I went home and crawled into bed. I'm counting it as a WIN!!! I do think I want to get Bnol, since that's really why I used the BAM.

I'm not 100% sure yet, but I think I like the happier more fun mood, equally hot sex we have with Lace and cops more. I will probably alternate until I figure it out.

GO YOU!! If you want a happier vibe, add some A-nol (like LAM, which has cops too).....I would stick with the leather....seems it is doing the right stuff!